Feelings for another girl

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost three years and I love her very much. She's smart, she's funny and she loves to cook for me. But recently I have developed feelings for another girl who is in the same class as me. We've only spoken a few times but I can't stop thinking about her. She's beautiful, feminine and I want to get to know her. I feel so guilty since I'm already in a relationship but it's hard to maintain sexual and romantic attraction towards my girlfriend when I'm thinking about this other girl. What should I do, Veeky Forums?

fuck both but dont catch feeling for both becuase you will screw urself over

squats and oats

Don't be a cheating degenerate you have 2 options:

1) Break it up and try for other chick
2) Stay together ignore other woman

ss and or gomad

squats and oats

it x years from now, you won't remember the sex or the hookup with the other girl. you will remember the pain of cheating on your girlfriend

Realise what you have and that you're a piece of shit.

>inb4 PUA/TRP fedora brigade

im assuming u're a woman or an aspiring woman

this

/thread

Jamal detected

hey man i was in a similar situation

gf of 4 years, met a girl who i clicked really well with. we became best friends, hung out a lot. after some months we fucked. she also had a bf at the time so we both cheated.

1. best sex i ever had
2.. I caught massive feelings, she didnt.
3. got in a huge fight about whether we could still be friends or not
4. we now dont speak, she's single, I'm still with my gf, I obsessively think about her even though Im trying to move on, at the beginning she was telling me about the other guys she was hooking up with just to fuck with me, attempted to turn me into a beta bitch friend who would be at her beck at call, but I got the fuck out of that situation real fast.

just my experience. in the end you'll do whatever you want. my friends warned me but most people need to make the big mistakes themselves at least once to really get it

this

I cant even remember sex from like a month ago. it's like our brains erase the memory in order to drive us to do it again to refresh what it's like...

I would ask youself why you're not attracted to your current gf anymore

Everyone goes through this when you're in a relationship. It's almost always objectively a bad idea though.

Whenever you start thinking about the other girl too much just beat off. Repeat this until you don't think about her anymore.

Works every time.

lol
nah she just sounds like a ho

not sure what your nah is in reference to

*Beck and call

Seconded. This very hard op.

You don't know that "beautiful girl" you sit there and wonder what she's like and envision yourself with her, but you know nothing about her. Being with her will not be as great as you think. If not worse, then it'll be just like being with your current girl except you'll have thrown her and everything you've built away and be starting over for scratch.

But if you're thinking this it's too late. The right and temptation is there. It will consume you and affect relationship. Especially if you're young, strongly consider breaking up with your current gf asap.

>tumblr.com

I am in this same predicament except I broke up with the gf last week. It was coming since we "broke up" twice already; making up the next day. After the first time the interest level just got lower thereafter

>tfw you know you can definitely settle down with the girl you're with but you just want to fuck around first
What do lads?

Don't do it, the regret and pain you will feel and the pain your girlfriend will feel is not worth it at all
My ex didn't sleep with someone else, but she was talking to some other guy a lot and after we broke up they started hanging out a bunch, it hurt so fucking bad and it still does

i worded this kind of bad- I had a gf of 4 years, then met a DIFFERENT girl who i clicked well with. I cheated on my gf with her

You can ask your gf if she likes the idea of opening your relationship to one more girl

If she gets all offended you can give this damage control

>you seem like you would really click with this girl
>I read online that a lot of girls really like the idea but are embarrassed to admit it
>We would only do it if you liked this girl too

You're infatuated, which is nothing compared to what you've got going on with you're current girlfriend. Don't try anything with the new girl, you will regret it. Watched a good friend go though the same thing, only he tried to hook up with the new girl and ultimately ended up ruining things with both her and his gf

How old are you?

>opening the cuck door
Yeah, brilliant plan. Anthony Burch pls go

You don't love this new girl, you love the idea of her, because she is a fantasy and not your current gf. If you really love your current gf, commit to her, if not, get out now before you do dumb shit and turn her off of men, you fuccboi.

I was a serial cheater, every girl I got *exclusive* with I cheated on, except for two (out of 11). After they dumped me I'd move on to the next chick, and I wouldn't stop thinking about my ex. The last girl I cheated on really got me fuck ed up, and subsequently broke the habit, so I settled down with the girl after her and now we're married and have 2 kids. I've been where you are, STOP DOING DUMB SHIT.

if you think the other one is an upgrade then ask her out or something. if you are still infatuated after a date or two tell your other girl that you want to break up

do not listen to this

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

My gf always flirts with other guys when we go out. I tried to break up with her and she started crying hysterically and said she would change. I like her a lot I just hate it when she gets drunk she starts craving any attention she can get. What do?

Dude, you're fucking retarded.

OP is retarded too because he hasn't even fucking had a friendship that skirted the bf/gf with her to see how it would work.
He might getting a whiff of that new pussy smell and trying to romanticize wanting to bend her over a desk.

this, have some honner.

Break up with her.
It will be better for the both of you. She's never going to change if you keep enabling her

I mean being a cuck isn't so bad I guess.

Grass is always greener pham

If you guys can beat me in mental retardation I'll be impressed

>date first girlfriend ever for four years
>great relationship
>shes smart, funny, pretty, completely obedient
>go to university
>meet Brazilian exchange student
>hang out a lot since she lives on same floor
>develop feelings
>can't stop thinking about her
>get wasted one night at party with her
>alcohol apparently makes me awesome
>call her into my room
>grab her by her bunda, bring her right up to me and say
>"I bet you're really sad I have a girlfriend, I know you'd love to kiss me"
>see her soul leave her body and her knees get weak
>flirt for days afterward and feel guilty
>get drunk again and I demand her to show me her tits to see if shes worthy
>she does, they are 10/10
>break up with girlfriend, immediately get my cock sucked and have sex
>pressure of fucking Brazilian girl is like I'm in a bomb disposal unit
>fall in love, date for months, sex is amazing, shes amazing, life is a dream
>moves back to her shithole third world country and now I'm sad

Tell her that trying to pull other dudes while in a relationship isnt acceptable and if she does it against you'll solve her dilemma.

You also have to have the balls to follow through which it sounds like you don't.

only the most pathetic men on earth do this. it's not even the prospect of allowing her to fuck other girls that's the most pathetic part. it's the fact that the guy is so much of a giant pussy that he can't make a decision on his own regarding it. he has to ask his girlfriend if it's okay if he cheats on her.

you need to think like an adult and reason. I never recommend cheating because I think it's one of the most immature things you can do.

do you actually like this other girl or are you just lusting after her? it's normal if you are.
are things getting stagnant with your current gf? would you ever consider leaving her?
do you think you'd be ok not having both? because leaving your gf could mean just that.

if you really think you can't not go after this new girl then you should probably leave your current gf. don't be an asshole and ruin someone's self esteem by cheating. I'm not advocating for or against relationships. I just think if you can't or don't want to stay loyal, you shouldn't be in one to begin with. instead of reflecting on what you should do with this new girl you should be reflecting on what's wrong with your current relationship and whether or not you should be in it.

good luck. just be an adult

>the amount of people in here who cheated

Fucking degenerates. All of you.

you should've took the green pill

Cuck your girlfriend.

>Fitness

You should keep this fitness related

Lol

>have friends who are married lesbians
>well, one's full lesbo, the other's bi
>full lesbo is cute, but fat
>bi lesbo is hot as fug
>know for a long time they have somewhat of an open relationship
>chubby lesbo has always had a huge ladyboner for my gf
>literally has told her she is incredibly attracted to her and that she is the ideal girl, eyefucks her all the time
>I'm not threatened, I trust my gf
>things start to get a little stale
>have a conversation about maybe possibly introducing someone else into our bedroom
>lesbo couple is our first choice, gf is curious about chubby's skills and I would love to pound the fuck out of qt bi girl
>agree to let some time pass and then ask them if they're interested
>disgonbegud.jpg
>have the other half of the conversation
>if I get to fuck another girl, she should get to fuck another guy
>keeping an open mind, agree on a guy
>good friend, handsome dude, wouldn't be weird about it
>end conversation, go about our week
>as week progresses, start to feel anxious
>what the fuck
>we haven't said a word about it to anyone, but it hits me that the thought of my gf getting fucked by another man actually makes me fucking sick
>having a delayed but visceral reaction to the thought of getting cucked
>tell gf that I'm shutting it down, I can't handle this even hypothetically
>she's bummed but understands, tries to say we could just fuck the girls, forget the guy
>not falling into that trap, had to shut it down completely

Yeah, I dunno how the fuck I initially agreed to that, but as it became just a sliver of reality I realized I don't want to be in that kind of relationship at all.

lol been exactly where you were up to the grabbing her by her bunda cause I wisened up

p much this

If I told my girlfriend I no longer loved her it would devastate her, she told me it would be the worst possible way of breaking up with her, she would rather me cheat. Or do something stupid that would make her break up with me.

Dunno why but I found that relevant.

She's already fucked him.

Good story user, my gf and I talked about this but within 5 minutes we came to that conclusion. The idea of me sleeping with someone else made her sick, and when I thought about her getting pounded it made me want to vomit and kill the man who did it.

Never a good road to go down.

she probably already did it, why would you ever agree with another man fucking your girlfriend. It's like a mental disorder going against all human evolution and instinct

Just fuck the other girl already. More likely than not you'll break up with your current gf at some point in the future. At least this way the number of girls you've dumped a load into with be one higher.

lmao you retard they already fucked and she probably fucked other guys too. you have her a guilt free conscience.

then why not just be single before he does it? this is what I don't understand about cheaters. just be fucking single. you're just being a selfish cunt when you cheat.

Totally
Fitness
Related

Assuming he has a conscience. I've done it and sleep just fine.

This girl i was dating/in a relationship with cheated on me and got pregnant. It was the worst feeling ever and it still hurts every day. Don't give that feel to someone you care about

Everything your post is fucking retarded.

She's fucking other guys too.

Dump her ass yesterday.

>everything your post is fucking retarded
lol

Just B urself

>You don't know that "beautiful girl" you sit there and wonder what she's like and envision yourself with her, but you know nothing about her. Being with her will not be as great as you think

Exactly. I have done this and the rush of cheating and being with someone new was exciting but then me and my girl of the time broke up and me and the new girl got together and the feelings just died.

I wanted something I couldnt have and it was all that attracted me towards her. She didnt cook, clean, and would constantly want to hang out with guy friends.

So in the end I had none because I broke up with the new girl about a week after I broke up with my long term girlfriend.

In short not worth it.

This thread is why I'm constantly on edge when it comes to my husband's faithfulness. I haven't caught him doing anything yet, only emails between him and his ex-gf but they were appropriate. I don't belive that men can resist some hot 10/10 slut that throws herself at them. I don't believe that love can stop a man from making terrible decisions. It fucking kills me to know that no matter what I do for my husband, how well I do them and how devoted I am to him... He will and can cheat on me. Every time he has to deal with my jealous bouts, he will just drop a simple "I love you", as if it's a golden seal of guaranteed faithfulness. The only reason why I don't even so much as look other guys in the eyes/talk to other guys/acknowledge other guys' existence is because I've already been at the short end of a cheating relationship. I wouldn't wish any woman nor man to feel the way I feel, knowing that all their efforts are worthless, wasted on a sack of human garbage like OP. Break up with her and admit that you're a weakiling that can't resist temptations to keep a woman that has willingly sacrificed time, effort and the risk of getting shit on all over. You make me sick but it's worse when I know you're not a fucking minority.

then you didn't actually care about your gf. should've just left her instead of risking destroying her self confidence.

Yes, does the lack of an "in" confuse and infuriate you so much that you had to create a post to laugh at it?

how so?

putting forward a proposition that you can both fuck other people so that you can alleviate some guilt by having sex with another girl is pathetic. that's what this is. it's not like you're both bored, looking to spice things up and put forward the idea before either of you have a concrete idea of who it will be.

grow a set of balls and make a decision.

you're right about some things but other shit you sound like a whiny insecure cunt. women cheat just as much if not more than men: fact

iron E

If being yourself worked then they wouldn't need any advice.

That is a catch all thing given by dudes who've made it and have no way to put it into words and women who want men who they can easily see through and dismiss at their leisure.

Because I enjoy hurting women emotionally.
This is how op should do it, too.
Fuck the shit out of the other girl.
Fuck her the same day that some important life event for her happens i.e. graduate from college, job promotion, you get the idea.
Make sure to not actually be there for that important event because you had to "work", etc.
Then afterwards sit her down, tell her that you cheated on her the day X happened, and that you don't love her anymore.
You thought it a better use of your time getting your rocks off than being there for her while she accomplishes her life goals.

No matter what she's accomplished in her life, or what she does with said achievement, it will always be tarnished by the thought of you betraying her.

Jesus Christ, all this projection. I'm sorry you guys can't trust women.

jesus christ your paranoia is going to drive him away, or make him miserable
a man can resist a 10/10 slut just like a man can resist eating a burger every day and lose weight

Your insecurity will eventually drive him away. Speaking from experience as somebody who was faithful with a girl who would have her bouts of jealousy- that shit gets tired fast. Why should I trust myself if the girl I'm saving myself for doesn't trust me? Go get help, lady.

>most people need to make the big mistakes themselves at least once to really get it

So fucking true lol

100% right. its an indecisive beta move.

we are just trying to make your stomach turn

No..no...all of that shit is fucking dumb.

3edgy5me

i dont' understand. does this board not have moderators? you guys can just blatantly post off topic girl advice threads asking anonymous anime imageboard men for advice day in and day out and thats perfectly fine?

You're damn fucking right I'm insecure. What security can I find when I see threads like this every day on /adv/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums? What security do I find when I know I can't do SHIT to keep a man from cheating. I could lick the sole of his feet and willingly wipe out the e tire world out of love BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. I feel really secure when I know that everything I've devoted to a man will go straight through a window the second he gets a chance to fuck some sluts. Just fucking kill me

You sound like an emotional teenage girl. Either stay loyal your to your gf or break it off and just fuck around. Developing "feels" for multiple girls at once is literally 13 year old girl material you fucking degenerate.

no it's absolutely pathetic.

>idk what I should do, I wanna sleep with someone else but I'm too pussy to break up with my gf or cheat on her so maybe if I let her fuck other people too then I can fuck the one I want!
beta. I don't even advocate cheating but it's actually more respectable than that pussy proposition.

asking Veeky Forums for girlfriend advice is already pathetic enough

if you aren't baiting..

you act like the problem is men. it's you. your shitty self confidence is the cause of your distrust. you sound like grade A damaged goods. would not look twice

yeah, again i'll ask. how so?

OP is talking about getting to know the girl. that's more than just physical attraction. the suggestion that you should incorporate other people/open the relationship up so he can pursue her is stupid. if she doesn't feel the same way, she won't trust him. she will become incredibly insecure and think he's going to leave her/cheat on her.

i disagree 100% with cheating. however, i'd accept a girlfriend cheating on me more than I would her coming to me and trying to manipulate me into agreeing to an arragement so that she can reduce her level of guilt when she fucks a guy she had lined up prior. it's utterly pathetic.

really good point actually lol. I really only come into these because I like to argue and discuss. lots of anons have really good insight on things

Then you need to date uglier men. Ugly guys like me can't cheat.

Girls just don't magically end up fucking ugly guys.

dumbass, it's the same way with girls. sloots gonna sloot, can't stop em. the key of to not date a sloot, every single cheating thread is posted by a sloot.

most of these threads are started because anons are bored and suffer from escapism. in reality OP has probably never spoken to a girl and doesn't even lift

Why not date both? Talk with your gf and become a polygamist.

See
Does he display self discipline and delay gratification, or are you dating an impulsive child, or animal?

>2016
>having a gf

how have you retards not figured this out yet? unless she's THE ONE you are just hurting yourself physically, financially, and emotionally

I was depressed this month, wasn't giving my girlfriend of three years the necessary attention and care I should have, I deeply regret it. But she talked to me, I had a wake up call, told her I realized my mistake and that I was willing to work on our problems and fix them like any serious relationship should, at the end of the first night talking we seemed okay, we made agreements, then by the time it took me to drive home she told me not to take her to work in the morning and we met up again the next night and she broke up with me
She hung out with some guy three days in a row and then on the fourth day we had that talk, I had noticed she had been texting him when we hung out once but I thought nothing of it
She had already hung out with him multiple times before we had even been broken up for a week, I texted her and confronted her about it, asked if she liked him and she said she doesn't know, she just liked the attention from him and being "treated right", she even got mad at me for trying to insinuate there was something going on just because she was doing things with a friend who so happened to be a guy, claimed she would never do that to someone, not realizing every time she talked or hung out with him was her doing it
3 years of me being great to her, I have one bad month, she gets a whiff of someone else and then throws me away
It really fucking hurts, she didn't sleep with him or anything thankfully, it hurts even more cause this guy is a fucking loser who wears superhero shirts and shit.
Don't do it OP

I have this chick that I've never said no to for years. Ruined many relationships. Turned her down last week while my new girl was on vacation and I had the house to myself. We might surprise you sometime.

Ah, nevermind. I thought you were getting at something else.

>financially
That;s my big one. I left THE ONE because she was too god damned expensive. If she wanted to spend money on traveling or cool shit I would have been fine, but oh fuck no. We needed two Keurigs and a $500 curler/straightener/noblowjobsforanonthisweek thing.

my ex wanted a certain Tiffanys bracelet and when we got to the store she just happened to see something else more expensive she liked more by "chance."

fucking dropped

Ugly men can't cheat is the same as neutered men can't cheat. All it takes is some 4/10 to give them a little attention and they're gone. As for neutered men, all it takes is someone who is willing to peg them.

t. someone who dated an ugly guy that romanced 3 ugly FOB chicks

He displays medium level of self-control, sometimes he's the one with an iron fist but sometimes he's as laissez-faire as can be.