What keeps you motivated to stay in shape?

What keeps you motivated to stay in shape?
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdjSkXx2cc
If I ever feel like giving up, hes there to remind me why I stay fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3U3APoaJU0
misfitscentral.com/display.php?t=darticle&f=details.95
imgur.com/gallery/jNOru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I listen to Arnie speak about motivation and stuff like that from various sources. He obviously juiced, but no one can disagree that Arnie knows a fuck ton about what it takes to make it.

My results, progress, and endorphins. Also once you get into a routine fitness it becomes easier and more enjoyable and you feel like shit at even the thought of breaking your productivity.

:')

Managing anxiety and depression.

a diet coke. and a chocolate chunk cookie. it's so funny that fatties always order diet cokes but can't resist the fucking cookies

He probably thinks that him ordering a diet coke makes it a healthy meal.

I literally want to be better than everyone. I know that sounds like some cringeworthy, patrick bateman level shit but it's true. I want every girl I fuck to fantasize about me later on in life while she's fucking some pathetic piece of shit because he's "safe". If that makes me a douche I fully accept that./

What keeps me motivated? I want to stay positive and keep away from negativity.. I feel that overweight people are always negative in their mind process. Maybe I'm wrong but as long as work hard I feel great about myself and nothing can bring me down.

I think overweight people are overly negative too. Mainly because the fatter I've been the more negative I've been. I've been on a workout schedule for about a week now and I feel really good everytime I finish a session. So being able to reignite that feeling as well as the good feeling you get when you slap your bicep and it feels bigger than usual is great.

But how do I get worked up enough to work out? I watch a bunch of Glenn Danzig music videos. We've got pretty similar body types, although I'm a few inches taller, and I think of how great it'd be to look that good. My main problem is just finding a good work out plan for here at home since the closest gym is a really long ways away.

I find most people are very negative. "I give up" is such a sadly common phrase. Plus the shit literally everyone talks about everyone. It's depressing.

I can usually keep myself in a good mood but now an again it gets to me. If I ever found a qt=pi that smiled 51% of the time I'd marry her.

Pretty much this.

This video

How do I into "Mother" mode?

This greentext is what motivates me

Look at this shit. This is an adult male. Not an old woman, a fairly young adult male.

His facial features are a mix of baby and fat old woman. He's balding. He's greasy.

How can he live with himself? How does he not look in the mirror and decide to change? He can still do food reviews if he loses weight. Don't eat the entire meal he buys. Get some basic cardio. Do something about his hair.

My bf
Endless source of motivation

Sounds autistic but I've watched the movie "Southpaw" with Jake Gyllenhaal like 7 times. Solid movie and personally the best motivation I have ever got for lifting

>Tfw no one to lift for but my self
>don't care about myself

Ohy god I'm dying laughing. Sauce pls

I care about yourself friend

>that look of bewilderment when it pulls off the head

holy fucking shit those guys have some balls

Well you've got to start caring about yourself friend. As far as we know we're only here once. Meaning you're only you once. You're going to be you for a while to come, learn to love it and care for yourself. Start caring about yourself and everything else will fall in place senpai, you'll feel on top of the world and way better off for it

>November 2014 I was 6'4 and 367lbs
>Be now
>Weigh 228
>pic related is my forearm
>People instantly show fit people respect
>I just enjoy being better than people too not going to lie
>Im basically a bro chad now
>48 year old men at work call you "Big Guy" or "Moose"
>People like you more for no reason
>Women spill their fanny packs over arms
>Sex comes very easy now
Why would I ever give this up?

Really? It's from Wild Boys, the Jackass spinoff.

Call on the dark ;)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3U3APoaJU0

Seriously though, here it is.

misfitscentral.com/display.php?t=darticle&f=details.95

Based

summarize plz

It's really better to just get a spare 20 minutes, it's a great story

feels

Shame its barely readable.

Agreed.

this
Also I have had a lot of experiences in life where I've ended up going backwards sometimes not even through a fault of my own.
Unfortunately I've had so many shitty experiences that I started letting them define me.
Lifting, staying in shape and studying are the only things left in my life where I feel like I am in control of my life and consciously moving forward.

>Endless source of motivation

(and protein)

literally this

>War&Peace.png

I want my unborn son to be proud of me.

Saame

Yeah I feel you senpai

I don't give a fuck if it's real or not, that brought me to tears. The ending hit me like a damn train. Fuck I needed that, thanks bro.

Okay ill just turn my care about myself switch, thanks.

What the fuck do you expect from us then? Go jerk off to your self-pity then, loser.

I don't really care about being better than anyone else, but I have a drive to better myself for the sake of it.

Because I want to still be able to spitefully turn down women who turned me down when I was a skinnyfat dyel
I completely understand why they did it and frankly I agree with them, but being a vindictive little bitch feels good
Also this

lol socrates was a fatass

That wasn't me but he's kind of right. I have some fucked up mental issues anyways sooo

when I look down and I still see an inch of fat on my abs

when I finally get to see my abs that will keep me motivated to never lose it again

year old men at work call you "Big Guy
[spoiler]Bane?[/spoiler]

I can't believe I read all that, but I'm glad that I did.

Robert ?

>read this whole thing
I didn't know I could feel this much about a love story anymore

my general hatred of fatasses and the fact that working out makes me feel good.

I thought that thing was female until it started talking.

I also want to be chad in pic related

Sometimes I feel totally unmotivated to lift but then I realize not lifting will basically make me a soft undisciplined pussy which is not an option.

People respect your more, are more willing to help you and work harder to gain your respect. I remember a lecturer I had in math who was obviously lifting. Instant respect, especially since very few other academics work out.

It increases testosterone and thus desire to to stuff, whether that stuff is women or work.

Also, although I shouldn't, I feel superior to skinny, fat and other weak people which makes me feel a bit better about myself :)

Lifting (or whatever the fuck you do) is hard sometimes, but being someone who does not lift is harder.

UFC. I'll be traced back to this stupid shit trash website when I'm undisputed for a decade but fuck it man. Smd espn.

Can't believe a fat man ordering drive through has >45,000 views.

Dude has no headrests on the seat. Just rearend him, that should snap his neck.

This tore me up man

Better copy
imgur.com/gallery/jNOru

How the fuck did he order that shit with no pickles?

Is he seriously that much of fat shit that he can't have tasty pickles on his sandwich because it's too healthy?

>salt cucumbers
>healthy

That's why I'm so fucking confused.

You and I both know he decided not to get those on his sandwich because they were """fruits""" (Cucumber is a fruit apparently, looked it up.).

maybe he just doesn't like pickles user

i'm a fatty and only like them on burgers

Fuck you, seriously.

Helen maroulis

Aaand now I feel empty.

So literally DIO
The next thing on ur list is to look for the stone mask and kill the Joestar bloodline

try again with that formatting

I wanna be the very best that no one ever was!

Yeah, pretty much this

o jeez

Its summertimeeeee
Youre not going to make iiiittt

Preach, bruh

>Woman drivers
Not even once.

>tfw 6'4

you'd better not be lanky bro

The ability to piss off fatties simply by existing.

jesus christ i wasn't ready for these feelings.