Americans are fucking repulsive...They have no low

Americans are fucking repulsive...They have no low.

youtube.com/watch?v=2q8jMaal_MU

>be Canadian
>see this
>stomach churns, want to lift

Do you Americans know that your whole country is one big festering pile of mental retardation and creamy 7/11 pizza shit.

you should try living here you syrup drinking moose fucker

At least Dindus up here aren't starting a civil war.

Fattie.

>be Canadian
>be gigantic cuck
>die

stupid fat cunt. it's a frozen pizza anyway.

hehehe you fatties get my sides into orbit. Just keep praising your American hero, and enjoy that costly healthcare.

dude wtf..? People drink liters of soda..? 2 of them? by themselves? how much is that holy shit

that guy looks and sound like hank schrader if he were a beaner

>OMG look at this my country is better than yours.

KYS OP.

Canadafag here, c'mon OP, this isn't the canadian way.

I'd like to apologize to our burgerland neighbours on behalf of OP, enjoy your freedom as you choose, your football/baseball is quite entertaining.

>American
>must be fat white

Fuck you op. I have you know I have never weighed over 120 pounds at 5'4 and I don't know a single fat breathing asian American in all of Koreatown and chinatown. Nearly everyone here jogs and workouts daily and is always doing Tai Chi in groups from ages 2 to 80

A FUCKING LEAF

>I'm back!!!!

Fuck I hate this fucker.

>literally using his stomach as a table
kek

What a lovely country this is

>Do you Americans know that your whole country is one big festering pile of mental retardation and creamy 7/11 pizza shit.
I didn't choose to be born here, currently acquiring the means to exfil.

Why is he talking like a fairy?

I'm sure there are fat people everywhere on earth

>be Canadian

You're as repulsive as them.

Not from what I've heard. Canadian BLM fags were trying to boot the police out of the Vancouver pride parade very recently

Four Liters.

Canadians are bigger cucks tho so yeah

>Canadian BLM
Wait, what? This is a thing? Slaves ran away from the USA to Canada because Canada actually protected them and gave them rights. What exactly are they trying to protest in the great white north?

a two liter bottle of soda is clearly not intended for a single serving. They're used the same way one would use a gallon of milk, in the fridge, pour a glass, the entire household can have some, buy another one a week later.
The only issue is that they may lose carbonation from not being bottled as a single serving.

Pretty much a group of IRL youtube commenters that media gives microphones and cameras to for some reason. They somehow made it a fashion and act like the black panthers despite blacks vs cops relations is a tiny fraction of what it is like in the US.

> be Canadian
> China cucks you in BC
> the French cuck you in QC
> Trudeau cucks you in Ottawa
> your entire east coast is a cesspool of unemployment and poverty
> outside of three major cities your entire country is uninhabitable frozen wasteland
> try to make fun of your objectively superior southern neighbors because 'm-muh obesity'