Last week I fucked this girl without a condom I know, I'm retarded. Turns out she gets around pretty well

Last week I fucked this girl without a condom I know, I'm retarded. Turns out she gets around pretty well.

What are the chances I'm getting HIV?

>What are the chances I'm getting HIV?
Almost none even if she has it, unless you stuck it in her pooper

Don't worry about AIDS so much as the herps

Got it myself after fucking only one whore without a condom.

Just get tested if your scared

Thanks that's a big relief, no I didn't diddle her pooper. I did cum all over it though, nearly no regrets

I've heard you should wait 2 weeks so it will show up on the test do you know if that's correct?

I didn't know until I saw a strange looking abscess near my nutsack. It took like 4 weeks to show up.

Most HIV tests test for the antibody, if you get tested right away before your body produces antibodies to the virus you'll get a false negative, that's why you have to wait.

Idk the exact chance from sex
but there's only a .5% chance you'll get HIV sharing a dirty needle with someone who has it, so your odds are prolly bretty good

Helpful pic, glad as fuck I didn't do anal as I am uncirc

Having your dick cut doesn't protect you from hiv infections you idiot.
That entire study was considered completely bogus and trumped up bullshit that is only pushed by people who want to force circumcision or defend it.

have fun waiting 3months to get a clean aids test done.

dont sweat it. I heard its like 30% chance of ccatching it from blood to blood contact so even less from penor in vagoo

If you're scared don't do if you do it don't be scared - Ghengis Khan
If you where so scared of catching something then why did you have sex to begin with?

I fucked not one, not two, but THREE randos without a condom on a cruise. It was a terrible mistake and made me physically ill just thinking about how stupid I was. Thank God I came out with nothing. HIV transmission through heteros sex is actually a lot slimmer chance than the boogeyman stats that get put out since they count niggers in those too.

Fucked 2 times the same hooker without a condom and exploded un her vagoo and then in my ex gf

Get on my level. Im going to hell. With aids.

Unless you did anal it's nearly impossible to get it. No worries user

you literally have a better chance of being abducted by a UFO than contracting HIV unless you live in Africa or Detroit

is this a new meme?

I hope you anons are right, im going to get a test in 2 weeks. I dont care about me but if i infected that bitch in going under a train

ass is more likely to bleed

you can get a lil blood from a gnarly little doodoo m8, imagine what a penis attached to chad would do

the most common std is HPV and I hear that shit doesn't even affect men

Affects in a way that you get warts on your dick. I had them. But bitches get them inside the vagoo and could improve in a cáncer. Its fucked