Symmetric strength motivation?

Symmetric strength motivation?
Post pics of symmetric strength stats before you started lifting and current and how long it took you to get there. Also height and weight if you want.
First pic here, will post after pic next cos I'm on phone. Started at 60 kilos 6% body fat mayor of skelly town and am am currently 69 kilos at 10% body fat at 177cm.

took me around 7 months to get here

>tfw tri colored abomination

why live

Before

after about 4 months

0-3 months

Then 5 months

You're me but shorter

Was 5'7" when I started at 21, 170lb
Very overweight, pretty sure I couldn't do 5 pushups

For the first picture I only have estimates (I was using a notepad and overwrote it as I increased) but that's very close to what I was looking like

I was cutting nearly the entire time and that's part of why I haven't been getting the numbers I'd like
Back to cutting again as I bulked very shortly (Couldn't take what comes with a prolonged deficit anymore) but am pretty happy with my results.

Since October I've gone from 170 -> 140 -> 155 and am headed back to 140 again
Also, I think I've gotten taller despite being an adult. I think my posture improved so much from lifting that I've gained a bit of height

Was at work. Took me 2 years to get from miserable subpar to here. I still feel like shit :(

Been lifting for 4 months. I started out as fully purple.
>187cm
>From 90kg to 79kg and then up again to 82kg

just started, im a fucking freak

not bad, nextime use snipping tool like the rest of us

Link to this site?

How2Screenshot?

Keep going

>tfw bench press is my weakest lift.

I should just be that guy that does nothing but bench every workout

About 5'7 or 5'8, Been lifting for 2 months now doing Grayskull Lp Veeky Forums edition. Any gains in the photo seem to be lighting, but I feel better looking irl. Hopefully soon I'll even out the feminine waist. I think I can hit 1/2/3/4 within 6 months if I try hard, maybe 4 if I really bulk

symmetricstrength.com

Screenshot and email to self you pleb bitch faggot

Your stats are pretty similar to mine.
I'm 5'7 or 5'6, 130lbs. Been lifting for about 2 months as well. We can do it /bro/

Yes dude we're gonna make it. Keep eating and sometimes add a little more weight than you think you can lift, you'll surprise yourself. I've made good gains going 'fuck it I'll add 2.5 more kg' when I thought I was at my 5rm 5kg ago

Here are my starting stats.

Here's me 1.5 years later.

Started at 175lbs @ 6'2, now 205lbs.

Sweet progress, mirin

5'7", 160 lbs

lifting for 2 months w/ one week skipped because sick

tfw noodle arms

Thanks I'm trying to escape presslet status currently. Going to slowly work my way up to 235 after this weekend.

solid progress. I have similar stats after 3 months SL, makes me wonder but I think I'll stick to my programme. I'll also be going for 1/2/3/4 by the end of the year

Will do, and I love it.
I just found it hilarious that it's all janky

Took me 10 months to get to this. Went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds in 13 months (height 6'2").

Symmetry score is 90.

well fuck me. 5 1/2 here

why does this site favour manlets even though being short is an advantage in most lifts?

Been at these since ~2 months in. Been cutting this long while, 260 to 180 lbs. 10 - 15 lbs away from being lean still at 5'10

1 year of lifting and cutting
I feel you

le funny trex meme

keep going, i was sedentary and completely pink when i started

4 months @80kg
Started at untrained/subpar skelly

This is what people believe SS is

We need any advantage we can get

I went from 1pl8 deadlift to 3pl8 for 5reps in 4 months and im skinny af
1/2/3/4 lookin easy niw 2bh