Want to diet and daily exercise to get in shape but i live below the poverty line

want to diet and daily exercise to get in shape but i live below the poverty line.

wat do?

Well, what do you eat now faggot? Chances are you can use the same money you use to eat for rice, chicken, turkey, tuna, and other cheap shit.

Do body weight exercises.

>tuna
>eggs
>chicken breast
>vegetable of your choice

literally less than $50 a week. Can you afford that?

uh every second day i have a bowl of weet bix and hot water.

take two digits off that number and i could afford it every week with change to spare!

Buy canned tuna or chicken breast from a dollar store and canned vegetables. Shop at Mexican supermarkets for vegetables as well. Shit is super cheap there. Gets some eggs and just eat 1500 cal for cutting or 2500-5000. Lift with good form and technique. Do a set of failure, increasing by 10 to 20 pounds. Take caffeine to sweat excessively till you have sweat marks on your ass.

i live in new zealand. you niggas sorely underestimate how poor i am.

Bodybulding ain't cheap.

if you can't afford $50/week for food then you can't lift, simple as that.

Are u literally a pajeet ? Or fucken mohammad allah cuck ? Wiem Im eating healthy Im spending less money than normal. Just buy in bulk and stop whining u fag. U can afford Internet connection but not food. Kys you brown scum

I live way below the poverty line too, get it the fuck done pussy. STOP ENABLING YOURSELF.
>YOU
>WILL
>NEVER
>MAKE
>IT
>IF
>YOU
>KEEP
>THESE
>GODDAMN
>EXCUSES
>UP

GET IT TOGETHER user.

>buy in bulk

lrn 2 rd shit i went to the dumbest school in the dumbest country and i can read.

>asking for advice

>get shitty motivational spam that doesn't apply to me

i work out already you fucking faggot stop reading what you want to read.

Yea stop now. Not gonna make it u cunt. Not wójt that attitude.

>not gonna make it

you fuckers are on LSD no wonder yall just keep breeding fatties.

How fucking cheap is food where you live?

you've gotta give me a frame of reference here to compare to bro.

So far it looks like I can help you. I have been doing some thinking and have figured out two possibilities maybe even three.

1. You're a fucking cuck non-white thinking about immigrating to another European country. Don't we don't need anymore bullshit all you'll do is forward nationalist movements already in the making. Nationalism will grow regardless because of the over censoring and pandering to Dindo's and Kabob

2. You live in a European country and you don't have these things because you're a faggot cuck who voted for Obongo and don't work and expect handouts.

3. You actually need some guidance. Post your income/expenses list off your appreciating assets and your deprecating liabilities and I will try and make a workout plan for you along with a fiscal plan.

Rhetorical question, but the grocery price index would answer it.

>You're a fucking cuck non-white thinking about immigrating to another European country.

yeah no fuck you NZ is the best country anyway yall motherfuckers ride our dicks whenever possible and the only reason i'd leave this place is to slay easy pussy because of my accent

that being said plane trips aren't even nearly on the budget bro so you've gotta think a lot harder

2. yall are insecure as fuck. deal with your problems don't just let them float around it's embarrasing looking at all of these replies screaming "KEK KEK R U MUSLUMBLE?":.

expenses;
rent, 130 p/w

income
155 pw
when seasonal work is happening that skyrockets to a solid 180 pw if i'm lucky enough to get a place working

liabilities: lately i've been a bit of a fuckboi and i keep getting dizzy and passing out. i do drugs recreationally but on my income that almost never happens. at one point i was a stoner but i gave it up to afford food.

So you're a Negro?

>Recommended Minimum Amount of Money for food (2400 calories, Western food types)

>Daily recommended minimum amount of money for food per person 13.25 NZ$
>Monthly recommended minimum amount of money for food per person
(assuming 31 days per month) 410.85 NZ$

source:

numbeo com/food-prices/country_result.jsp?country=New+Zealand

born a negro. skin too white doe.

Speaking your IQ average on a light skinned Negro is 85 be thankful you're not sub-saharin (75 IQ), white's have 100 some concepts are hard for you to understand like work ethic and time preference. I think you should give up and focus on getting a better job or something you're really poor and a burden on society. Just please don't steal or abuse women.

>Exercise
Calisthenics
Lift heavy random shit like logs and rocks and old car parts
Making a sandbag is cheap as fuck

>Diet
Beans
Rice
Chicken thighs
Canned tuna
Buy produce and fruit on sale
Go foraging for local veg and fishing and hunting. It will help fill your fridge while you burn excess calories and tone up.

There, simple and easy.

>Speaking your IQ average on a light skinned Negro is 85 be thankful you're not sub-saharin (75 IQ), white's have 100 some concepts are hard for you to understand like work ethic and time preference. I think you should give up and focus on getting a better job or something you're really poor and a burden on society. Just please don't steal or abuse women.

Are you okay?
You're coming off as a bit of a retard right now.

Racial Realism?