>wake up at 4 pm
>400 mg caffeine
>angerfist megamix 2013
>muh energy
>hit the gym with actual bro
>chest and shoulders day
>Fuckyeah.jpg
>workout is awesome
>actual bro is gettin it on with hot high test pl chick, she totally wants The D
>goodforhim.png
>after 1 1/2 h of various chest n delts, time for bench
>pb from 1 week ago is 96 kg whatever that is in freedumm units
>sleep and diet has been literal Shit since then, also work has been stressed out af, not really expecting anything here
>mfw 90x3 is easy af
>97,5x1 still easy
>ok 2pl then
>HHHHHNNNNUUUUAAAAARFRRGGGGHHHHHHUUUUAAAAHHHH.gif
>2pl bench
>post work out meal: pizza, because muh literal chad gainz
>after pizzas I decide to go out for some beers because no work tomorrow
>actual bro is serious af oly lifter so doesnt drink, never have
>mfw no brother to get drunk with
>go to club
>talk to door guy I know
>get some kickass training tips
>muh /awsumlife/ General, making it edition
>ask a random girl for a light
>not a random girl, was in my high school class
>chat
>smoke
>can tell shes really happy to see me
>she asks me if im married and if i have a family
>tell her ive got a mum n dad but theyre divorce
>she obviously meant kids and waifu
>tell her no i dont
>she says no me neither
>mfw
>after a while we go inside to get beers/drinks
>she tells me she wants to tell me something a little bit dirty but that she probably shouldnt
>I tell her I think she totally should
>Well ok user its just that for the last couple of years ive really been yearning for that body of yours
>I swear to Aziz these were her literal words
>spill a bit of spaghetti over this and also get a hard on ofc
>shes grabbing my ass and stroking my back
>ok brehs confirmed making it, still a little spaghetti'd though
>chat, drink, smoke
>shes talking about how much she loves to suck cock and how good she is at deepthroat
>holy shit
>this girl
>muh fucken dick

(Cont.)

Go on

waking up after a night of drinking trapped in that body is my fetish

(Cont.)

>ok brehs i think im really making it here
>after a little while though shes startin to act a bit weird, like hitting on other guys as if shes trying to make me jelly or smth
>oh Great its a play Hard to get episode
>not really in the mood honey
>loose her because fell for The beta orbiter meme
>bump into her an hour or so later
>by this time a bit more drunk and horny so come on to her a bit harder now
>she seems like semi put off but we still dance and fondle each other for a while, until she turns into a total bitch, wants nothing more of me and leaves

>mfw women

Where did I fail, /fit?

Im kind of really starting to regret that I am not anally violating this chick right now

Oh yeah btw pic in op kinda related, thats about how hot she is

she was flat out saying "hey user i want to suck your cock" and you were responding with "YOU TOO". she probably thinks you're retarded, or that you were shooting down her advances. either way you can forget about getting any slippy on your hangdown tonight, might as well get out your moms fur coat and fuck the sleeve.

well, you spaghettied out when she literally said she wants your body, which she interpreted as refusal.

that's where you fucked up imo.

also, how much did you arch your back for that 2pl8? congrats btw

Your mom would be upset if she knew you were using her computer at this hour

Truly apostworthy of Reddit. You could not have came off in a more cringey fashion, from how you think you're chadfor benching intermediate weight, to your infuriating overuse of shitty memes and Veeky Forums catchphrases.

Just shut the fuck up.

I told her I thought blowjobs were overrated unless the girl is really good at it, to wich she responded Well I am
So I started to pull down my pants and told her I'll be the judge of that (or whatever the idiomatic english equivalent is)
Obviously she didnt do it though cause this was right outside the club and there were like ten other people standing around

Didnt feel like a YOU TOO moment but wtf do I know

Already fapped but thanks for the tip, bout to bust out another one so I might take you up on it

Is that mercy?!

You too can make it brah

After she did all that freaky shit you should have asked her what she was doing afterwards. No matter what she said you should have followed up with "why don't you come back to my place". It's that simple. You just didn't have the nutz to do so. If you don't have your own place you should have asked to go to hers. If neither or you have a spot you should have got her number and set up a coffee date at a time when you could take her back to your parents house to fuck her.

I have had women beg me to fuck them and bench over 330lbs. You quarter rep 225lbs and get rejected by complete 4/10 sluts willing to suck ANYBODY'S dick that you mistake for 8/10s due you being drunk and pathetic. You haven't and will NEVER make it, you 17 year old weak memespewing sheep fucktard.

Youre probably right brah

Just not super used to getting this kind of stuff from girls out of nowhere. Been liftan for more than a couple years but quite recently started making it

Probably more than I should, got a cramp in my hamstring. Thanks though

>Chest and shoulders day

So you mean push? If you arent throwing in tricep work that day to you are already fucking up.

Meh. It happens man. Don't beat yourself up over that. Bitches get drunk and unpredictable. You have to guide them into bed at that point, and even then it's not always possible without nearly violating ethics or laws. Sounds like you were just too surprised (and drunk) to act on things. Hopefully for you she doesn't remember much of it, and you can talk to her again with the confidence that comes from knowing she wants your cock. But don't make her into a girlfriend for Christ sake.

> maybe I'm just being nice because i like angerfist too

Youre right

But I like to savour the flavour

And also to get drunk

>Being nice
>Making it

Pick none

Just kidding youre on the verge of making it too brah

I want Reddit to leave.

As soon as she said she was mirin your body, you should have asked her to leave and go back to hers/yours, or at least book accommodation for the night if you wanted to stay at the bar for a bit.

I like to do push pull like every other day or 2-3 times a week, and then every other push workout do 70% triceps 30% chest and do triceps first, then the other way around next time. Lat/biceps workout about the same but little less emphasis on the biceps on bicep day.
Works alot better for me than to just do arm isolations after the compounda. Also this was my just fuck around and have fun in the gym day

OP When girls come on strong it's tricky to handle.

If you immediately reciprocate they are gonna think you just want sex (I know she brought it up, but she did bring up family and stuff too, girl logic etc)

Likewise not addressing it will make her think you're not interested.

My go to middle ground is something like

>"user I love to deepthroat"
>"Respect"

If the mood is right she'll laugh and just take it from there

>but she did bring up family and stuff too

Because she wanted to know if he was single
Girls are humans too. Some want sex and aren't afraid to say it.

>400 mg caffeine
>angerfist megamix 2013
my fucking nigger.

some good stuff.