Son

Son
You have never brought a girlfriend home, care to explain why?

We think you spend to much time in the gym and posting stuff on the internet, why don't you get some social life?

kill yourself you fat faggot why are you suddenly acting like this is a rich white american family we don't even live near america

Literally just had this Convo with my dad.."what is this yohimbine you are taking?" I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED...JEEZ

>tfw 36 years virgin, and never had a gf

I would loyally serve a woman if I could Pa.

j-just turn gay, senpai

POO IN LOO

I've had a girlfriend for years, go back to the bar you drunk sack of shit.

Because I'm socially awkward and the gym is my escape from life. People used to pick on me for bein tall and lanky, got beat up, humiliated in front of girls on a weekly basis. I was always kind and compassionate as a child but people made me angry and introverted. Now I just intimidate other guys my age, constantly pick fights (and win) and hate society. Everyone is scared of me or thinks I'm weird, so really, I'm just building a shell around myself because society rejects what is underneath. The gym is where everyone understands me, relates to me and where all of my friends reside. The gym is my home, dad.

This is literally my nightmare. If they start on that shit I'm gonna shut em down. My god damn business u feel me

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>This is literally my nightmare.
came to post this. I already feel like a failure, i dont want to talk to my pops about it

Because you assholes decided to put me in a highschool in the goddamn ghetto where most girls were: pregnant, had kids, black, had a baby daddy, were ratchet as fuck.

Fuck I HATED highschool, its why i decided to stay off girls or having kids.

If I bring her home, you will just judge me when I inevitable break up with her. Why get her tangled in my life?

>I hope you don't let anyone 'spot' you at the gym, son.

im not indian, i can be white and not be rich or american bro

I did tho dad, but now screw them bitches, I just wanna get shredded and get my degree.

Am I... am I gonna make it dad?

>son

Uhhhhhhhhh

>tfw dad gave me this sort of speech a couple times when I was younger

Granted I must have been like that.... 15-16 at the time, but that shit always hurt

>son if you ever have a girlfriend, make sure she's a cute nice girl

Took me about 6 years, but now I'm finally actually dating someone. Not all hope is lost anons

.YOU TRY SO HARD

kek my school was 59% black. it was full of niggas but they were funny and cool if you just agreed with what ever they said

my father once asked me when he was drunk why i dont have gf and i beat him up damn it felt good

because you didn't raise me properly and I literally don't know any people
get back to watching football on TV and drinking beers you faggot dad

AND WENT SO FAR

Asshole

Because of your neglect of me when i was a child, your drinking, verbal abuse and physical abuse from other children had left me a hollow shell with trust issues so I went through my life thinking I'm worthless to everyone around me.

Damn how about I just fuck mom.

Kek

Because you say I should marry any girl I ever talk to.

>blaming others for your own shortcomings
You will never EVER improve

maybe if you at least acted like you loved me instead of drinking yourself to unconsiousness every night i wouldn't be so emotionally and socially stunted. fuck you for judging me when youre the one that pisses all over everything i tried to do as a kid. i think i'm doing good considering the circumstances i've been in and i'll never let my kids see their grandfather and they'll never experience a drunken father either.

You can be a POO IN LOO WITHOUT be being Indian bro

>Because I'm socially awkward
why do people keep inventing fancy words for "retard"?

>son, I just got off the phone with Comcast. What is this "loli" web page you've been looking at?