>MAKE /FRAUD/ GR8 AGAIN

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/32624169/#32627202
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1rd

>How you doin' m8?
First day back on night shift, crew seems to be warming up to me. It seems like they're more of a friend group than day shift is. Day shift is usually busier, a fair bit more serious and there isn't as much time for socializing, so everyone's pretty much just there to get the job done and go home. I've seen some of the night shift around town hanging out together and heard some talk of them doing something after work today, maybe in time they'll invite me along for some of that sort of stuff.

Step-dad got in an argument with my mother again a few days ago. I was in the main house just trying to watch television and he starts blaming me for some part of the situation based on something that legit didn't happen, he was just whacked the fuck out withdrawaling off meth, started throwing shit at the walls and screaming at me 2 inches from my face for about half an hour. He's lucky I'm on this zoloft and not roiding anymore or I would've snapped and fucking broke his crackhead skinny ass. I yelled back at him until he went the fuck away, then I went out to where I stay on the property and locked the door. He followed me and started demanding I let him in, I told him to fuck off, he broke out the window on the door and started fumbling for the deadbolt so I stabbed him in the hand with a rusty file. He started threatening to call the police for my "assaulting him" and finally fucked off. Dude and his family actually call the cops all the time and try to lie, so I started piling my shit in my car while he had drove off somewhere still in an incoherent rage. Apparently he calmed down by the time he came back, but I just went to sleep when I'd packed the majority of my stuff because I had work in the morning. Two days passed since then and I guess his mind is just as warped, planning on renting my own place now.

Really weird how someone can change their opinion of someone so completely and rapidly based on a single event. Just last week he was talking to me about how I'd be inheriting the property we're on right now, then he goes full DV asshole, makes me defend myself and now suddenly I've always been an asshole to him and even my own mother. Over the past few days he just keeps talking shit about me, how I'm getting all twisted up by some 18 year old girl and I'm a 28 year old man, and how when my mother dies I'm going to feel like shit for supposedly treating her poorly my entire life.

Guy is fucking demented and I just need to not be around people like him.

You are just twisted up by s young girl though.

I feel ya brah

>You are just twisted up by s young girl though.
better than having nothing

That much is true, but that's still a complete flip from talking about it with me at length in a positive manner to talking shit about it in the sense of how poorly I relate to women in general and my mother in particular.

>5am
>can't sleep
J U S T

>fell asleep at 5 am
>wake up at 10 am
>cant go back to sleep
J U S T

Are grey tops legit?

grey tops are grey tops dude

it's not a hard concept to grasp

It's genociding families like your which will make america great again

Drugs are just p-overwhelmingly a bad thing, tb h.

spike your step dad's meth with something

drugs are just a symptom of a deeper problem. Happy people don't become druggy wasters, dead enders do.

Most vets after vietnam were addicted to heroin, most of them kicked the addiction pretty effectively when they got back because they found happiness with families etc

>spike your step dad's meth with something
chili powder

from the provider?

>First day back on night shift
so you're not quitting anymore?

I FUCKING HATE CHILLI

Nope.

Tuco pls

not he's blood or anything but it is still horrible to see a family member going crazy on meth.

My aunty is a meth addict. She has lost her mind, her husband is a dealer and just gives her all the meth she wants. She is permanently psychotic and when she was in the psyche ward they estimated she only had 30% brain function. I have lost count of the times she has rung up my mom and just abused her like a raving mad lunatic. She has even come to our house before and threatened to kill my mom.

So fucked up.
Just needed to vent.

pls help fraud

best ketoconazole or dht blocking shampoo/topical?

heathen

topical fina is supposed to work
topical caffeine is supposed to block dht too

I feel you, m8.

Recently brought some finasteride and they expiry date is next fucking month. Can I use these past the expiry date like a lot of other meds?

Better take it all in one go user

Any place not too expensive to get on cycle bloods in Aus?

I want to get free T, total T, E2 and SHBG

>Really weird how someone can change their opinion of someone so completely and rapidly based on a single event
You do realize the time you found out oneitis slept with the old ugly dude your opinion of her changed quite drastically as well.

hey /fraud/ just made my first pin, there was no blood when i aspirated, but after withdrawing the needle it started to spot with blood, i'm assuming that's just from the capillaries near the skin and is perfectly normal?

rip user - 2016/07/29
last words:
"i'm assuming that's just from the capillaries near the skin and is perfectly normal"

Yup.

You can pretty safely assume that, in both injections and infections, as long as you're not sure something is wrong, all is fine.

If there was a problem, you'd know.

There's a problem if blood backflows into the syringe after you let go of pressure during injection.

I've hit bloodstream 3 times in a row and my heart beat rose incredibly high uncontrollably without settling for about 10-15 minutes after.

Guys, I have read of a study that had the particiants experiencing PFSS run 6 weeks of deca at 25mg/day.

I'm considering it. What are, hypothetically, the risks I would be taking?

I'm 23.

thanks lads
thanks yolo, at least i'll go out looking at some sweet jb

25mg a day sound way too low for any use

Joint support.

>deca
>6weeks
>25mg ed

pls no

B)

isnt osta better for actual joint support rather than just masking it like deca?

but isn't higher collagen synthesis good for tendons/joints?

Afaik deca isnt healing your sore joints, but the pain will be gone while on it, so you can end up compounding the injury as many will lift like they are not in pain (since they are not). While osta oth has healing properties despite being rather weak.

It's used to treat tendon issues, it's not just a mask.

>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/32624169/#32627202

I'm still unclear, is the above a hoax or did it actually happen? I'm trying to figure out what happened to chem while I was gone

So we just lost and found a snake in my flat

didnt happen afaik
theyre still together

That was a fake user. Worrying thing is everyone fell for it and considered it believable.

So you live in the Canary islands? Sorry just curious

Yup

What do you do for a living? I'm currently working a desk job for decent pay being only a year out of school but I fucking hate it.

Trying to figure out if I should go back to school for something I'm actually interested in/fitness related or just suck it up and work the well paying job and hate life like an adult.

Was it in your boot?

lol no.
my flatmate has some baby snakes.
one wasn't inside the container :/

we found it in a bag under the one table

I rent out apartments.

Unless you've got some form of nepotism available to get yourself into a comfortable life I'd probably recommend suffering the well paying job for a couple of years, spend the absolute minimum and then invest it to live a frugal life in a poorer country.

These are difficult questions to answer though, since everyone wants needs different things for their own happiness.

I really wouldn't recommend going back to school though.

A week and a half into my test e cycle of 500mg / week.

When do I get blood work done to check my E2 levels? I haven't been taking an AI except supplementing extra zinc which probably does very little. No real sides yet except some oily skin which is probably not related.

I'm thinking in about 2 weeks I'll try and get bloods done?
Anything I need to check at this point besides E2?

And how long after my cycle should I get bloods done? 10 weeks of 500mg, then 2 weeks off then 4 weeks of Nolva at 40/40/20/20 as is standard.

Thanks for the help /fraud/.

And when am I supposed to feel this shit kick in, again?

Also, any way to test my AI/nolva to ensure I'm not taking sugar pills while my hormone levels are fucked?

Buy pharma stuff.

Thanks, I figured it would be a better idea to stick it out for a few years save some cash before I make any drastic changes

eat enough ai and youll notice if its legit
nolva is harder to notice
id wait a bit longer before taking bloods, levels havent really stabilized after just 2 weeks

What is your current job and what did you study(ms, bs)?

I'am also just out of school and doing my first job. I agree with canary, just hold on for it a bit.

It's not super, but it pays damn good.

Making good money. JM would be so jelly if he was still here

How do I tell the difference between ugl marketed as pharma and real pharma?

How long into the cycle do you think?

3-4 weeks probably

My skin legit gets better on tren.

My acne flares from improperly timed glyceimic loads, and I theorize that how tren affects your carbohydrate metabolism doesnt leave any left to flare up my acne.

Itd be interesting to measure blood sugar levels on isocaloric diets between tren and natty blood

>My acne flares from improperly timed glyceimic loads
i find this hard to believe

Thanks. And how to tell pharma from ugl? Just look into the company name?

p much yeah, youre most likely not going to buy pharma on accident tho
if theyre selling pharma they tend to advertise it

I used to have terrible acne as a teen. Tried everything short of accutane, friend was on it and it fucked his shit up.

I cut out all carbs except steamed/boiled veggies. Face was clear after a few months.

I eat carbs now cause lift but if Im consistantly eating high GI carbs like cola or candy outside of my post workout meal I break out more.

Its mostly back/shoulders.

Daily reminder that androgens are useless until they bind to a receptor

Daily reminder that carnitine and MCT oil specifically caprylic acid are proven effective for increasing androgen receptors

:)

repeating digits for cunny

cunny?

>proven
where your study at?

id chalk it up to coincidence but if you find it consistently happens that way more power to you
>implying theres a shortage of androgen receptors

what the fuck is a cunny?
google isn't yielding anything

P sure it means pussy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026

I'm a structural steel detailer so I sit at a desk and use structural blueprints to quantify all the rebar required in projects, I just went to college for 3 years so technically I only have a diploma but I make close to 20/hr 40 hrs a week, I'm in Canada btw and I'm 22

tfw I just saw pictures of Albs ex getting married

cool

>eat healther
>skin heals faster

If Im eating fewer high GI carbs it means Im eating more sweet potatoes and brocoli. Your muscles recovery faster on a healthy diet, your skin is the same. Instead of 3 days of a red valcano on your face its a small red spot for 2 days thats hardy noticable with a tan. Obviously there are external factors but the severity of acne is largely your bodies response to it.

High GI carbs are good for filling your muscles up with blood because carbs hold onto water, but if your muscles arent crying for glucose more of it will go to your tiny face infections to get its swole on there. Which is why a localized ice water bath or ibuprofen will reduce the immediate appearance as it reduces inflammation. Less inflammation = less redness and swelling = clearer skin.

I think my broscience checks out. I was always told I should be a doctor but that was mostly because I have messy writing.

Oi! U ain't never had no cunny m8?

Lol
I met a couple of jamaicans
Talking like a chav again is so much fun

define healthy

wag1

Jamaican is one accent I definitely cannot pull off. Used to have a Jamaican roommate and the actual slang they use is so fucking strange. I could never get it right.

Tfw no cunny gf

It was a clinical study for joint support.
In short terms, PFPS is when your patella is lateralised, as in, not exactly where it belongs on your knee. As for me, it has an abnormal form (III on wiberg scale) and I also have increased valgus stress due to my flat feet. Valgus tension, a shitty patella form and muscular dysbalance in the relation of medial pull and lateral pull in the patellar tendon result in this pain syndrome.

Deca, and numerous other AAS have been shown to "heal" injured tendons, but are more usually used in burn victims or other people suffering diseases that go hand in hand with muscle loss. I've also read something about AAS affecting synovial fluid production.

I have a theory that ATG squats and the over-activation of the Vastus Lateralis somehow made my body overcompensate while the Vastus Medialis (esp. obliquus) remained weak, and therefore the overpowerment of the lateral elements conclude in the further activated pull of the lateral retinaculum patellae. This is conform with my ITBS-related pain, which has a similiar causality.

As of currently, I am working on rehabbing the quads and hip rotators, hopefully increasing the medial pull on the patella and eventually centralizing it. My doc advised against hyaluron shots but I'm considering it as of now because being in pain when you sit on your ass all day sucks.

Thoughts appreciated.

What compound is this?

>monday is only 3 sleeps away

maybe read the filename

What happens on monday, user?

GW501516. It's used for endurance, weight loss, and correcting lipid profile.

I once read Capitalist is a smart one and jerry is the only alpha so could u fellas take a min to help a brother out?

so Ive been bulking for 10months and I decided to cut. When I started my cut I was 149 lbs at 17/20% bf.

Ive dropped 11lbs of fat (i hope) but im not seeing any significant changes.

Do I keep cutting? and if so how much more weight do u think i should drop?

Try tb500

Oh I'm not on steroids its just that /fraud/ gives the best advice lol

How tall are you user? How many years lifting experience? Generally most don't care about numbers in fraud but what are your lifts

Took test e for 5 months now, 250mg/e5d and didnt notice anything change, I kept training and kinda know the stuff was legit because the batch I used got lab tested by another user. Im a bit overweight and didnt take any estrogen blockers, that might be the problem?

This is the user who aspirated 6cc of abscess out of his delt over the course of two days and treated himself with antibiotics a week or two ago. I'm completely fine now. I can't emphasis enough how important it is to have an array of antibiotics on hand and decent health insurance if you're gonna gear. Had I had decent health insurance, I could've had a professional solve it instead of me solving it alone and putting myself at serious risk.

You've been warned my friends.

(Also, use many different pinning sites to decrease your chance of infection).

>Oh I'm not on steroids its just that /fraud/ gives the best advice lol
>Oh I'm not on steroids
wee, there's your problem

I am 5"8 / 173cm
I have been lifting for 10months only on a 5 day split

bench: 165lbs
deadlift: 132lbs
squat: 121lbs
ohp: 125lbs

recently started training legs thats why dem legs suck lol
I wanna lift for like 2 years before I roid desu