Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not listening to audio books and lectures at the gym to work out both body and brain at the same time

>Working out at the library
Fuckin idiot

That looks like blaha... The bald one

PS not bald

>keeping your body in peak physical condition
>not a smart thing to do

I dont get why these weak faggots think that being smart and fit is impossible, especially when studies say that the fitter you are, the smarter you are.

I speak 3 languages, I finished HS with 9.00+, I study law, and I still work out. THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO BE A FATASS.

>Not doing Pull Ups on the Stacks when the Librarians aren't looking

>not listening to audio books and lectures at the gym to work out both body and brain at the same time

>tfw too inteligent to lift

no wonder he is so small. And no, it doesn't make you think.

>not fucking the librarian for that HIIT
>not tipping her afterwards

>muh superior intelligence
kek stay jelly

This desu
Fitness is easily available to anyone this days. Tons of info, tons of gyms, all kinds of routines and diet plans.
No one says you need to be 4 scoops tier big just like being "smart" does not means that you need to become nobel laureate to be considered smart.
Also
>fucking hipster glasses and beard
More like working out at starbuck

Ikr. That's where I buy my drugs

Another idiot who thinks you have to be either one or the other.

Stay weak and dumb.

>not working both

> still no post of ripped academia

Post examples of both.

>8 books c'mon!

>millionaire businessman at 22
>degrees in international marketing of fitness and business administration
>2 time governor

It's a rationalisation. Smart people understand the role of muscle mass in overall health and ageing, and they do regular exercise if only for this purpose. They're not as smart as they think they are and they're a whole lot lazier than they realise.

This bald-ass hipster was probably the scrawny dork that even the nerds hated. He tried to act as though everybody was just jealous of his intelligence, but when even the jocks did better in school than him, he tried to act like he just doesn't try because he's too enlightened for the public school system.

Best post coming through
Not choosing The Chemist

Frank's great, but Arnold is the pinnacle.

Google this guy

Yfw Ph.D. in math and assc prof

Looks dyel as well. Must be him.

Frank's got a Masters and 2 bachelors degrees.
Arnie might be more successful, but Frank was the academic.

wasn't that guy in the news because some dumb whore took a pic of his butt in the middle of a lecture?

>year of our lord 2016
>"intelligent"
>goes to the library
has this nigga not heard of the internet

>numale cucks actually think this

why even live

Yes

This is essentially my goal body. What do you think his height, weight & bf% is?

Bout treefiddy

no it doesnt

I went to the library a few days ago and it was half normies on laptops and half single mums thinking screaming children are okay in a library. Much easier to read at home.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli

185. I'd say 18% bf maybe 16% in the pics were he's more cut

>18%, 16%
top kek, he's around 10%, maybe slightly below that.

18%?

holy fuck you're a retard.

Irony, because regular exercise is linked to higher intelligence among all subjects.

Thanks user....except for the bf% guesstimate

Another false dichotomy created by the resentful

6'
8-10%

Nu-male cucks will ALWAYS fall for the false dichotomy.

I treat them with the same disdain and utility that a female treats a beta orbiter or a Jew treats goyim.

That's all they are.

Steaks left on the table of their own accord.

>Nu-male
>Working out in the library

Probably reading up on the latest feminist queer theory

The more time I spend in the library, the more humble I've become. Definitely realized that I don't know anything.

>BEAST MODE COMIN THRU

What's the point of a library? What kind of books can be found there that can't be found on the internet? Hanging out in a library doesn't mean you're becoming smarter. You can just as easily do that with your phone as it can contain literally every book ever written.

Working on your body and mind aren't mutually exclusive lifestyle choices.

You don't need to spend time in the library to know you don't know shit. Nobody needs to be an expert in everything. Civilization is about sharing responsibilities. Be an expert in whatever makes you happy. And don't be one of those fucks who posts on the Internet confidently talking out of their ass about shit they don't know.

Well i obviously know some things. My point was this; if you walk around and think you're smarter than everyone else because you spend time in the library, you're really the opposite.

>weightlifting means you don't have time to learn
nu-males please go.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli
is this attainable natty?

does memorizing facts make you intelligent or do you just have a good memory?

>Small hands

>library

He doesn't look like a homeless

Well I guess that depends on how you define "intelligence", some IQ tests use memory as a parameter some doesn't.

Guys, it's not impossible to study (and/or work), go to the gym, and enjoy a hobby/have a social life.

However you need to manage your time very well and be dedicated.

>tfw ambitious, bad at time management, and lazy
>attempt everything and succeed at nothing

there's nothing worse than being a failure with dreams

If you're a complete moron, then yes, it does make you think...

Lol

Half of IQ by definition is memory retention.

>tfw not ambitious but wish i were ambitious

Fixed

>PhD in math assoc prof

no he has a PhD in eng and taught some undergrad maths you dumb fuck. PhD in math and assoc professor are much harder to get.

>18%
>visible abs

Holy shit you are thick.

I hate this mentality so much. Lazy people just make up reasons to rationalise their laziness. Do they think life is an RPG where you have to choose int or strength?

Here's a pasta I have from ages ago:

>Dr. Layne Norton
IFPA & NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Powerlifter
PhD in Nutritional Sciences with honors, BS in Biochemistry with honors

>John Keifer
Author
Magna Cum Laude Graduate with a Bachelor’s in Mathematics and a Bachelor’s in Physics (completed within 3 years)

>Dr. Terry Todd & Dr. Jan Todd
Both Authors
Both Professors
(Terry) First man to total 1600, 1700, 1800, and 1900 pounds in competition.
(Jan) 60 national and world records

>Dr. Ip Wing Yuk
Medical Professor at the Hong Kong University Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Division Chief of Hand and Foot Surgery
Sliver winner in the 2010 Asian Powerlifting Championships in Mongolia
Champion in the 2010 Asian Bench Press Championships in Philippines
IPF Category 1 Referee, chairperson of the Asian Powerlifting Federation medical committee, member of the IWF medical committee

>Paul Carter
Elite Powerlifter
Author
Unix Engineer

>Dr. Rob Meulenberg
ASC Professional Strongman
IFSA World Strongman Championships Competitor
Elite Powerlifter
Highland Games Athlete
PhD in Physical Chemistry
Scientist & Professor

>Brian Whitacre
WNBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder
Ph.D. Economics, Virginia Tech - 2005
Associate Professor, Oklahoma State University

>Dr. Fredrick C. Hatfield
PhD in Psychology, Sociology and Motor Learning
Written over 60 books
2x IPF World Powerlifting Championship
First man to squat 1000lbs

>Christopher Langan
Former Construction Worker, Cowboy, Forest Service Firefighter, and Farmhand
Creator of the Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe
Perfect SAT Score and reported to have an IQ in the range of 195-210

Cont.

>Matt Kroczaleski
World Record Holding Powerlifter
Bodybuilder
Compound Pharmacist

>Stan Efferding
World Record Holding Powerlifter
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
Multi-Millionaire Entrepreneur in the fields of Telecommunications and Real Estate

>Tom Platz
IFBB Mr. Universe
6 Top Ten Placings in the Mr. Olympia
Masters in Fitness Science and Business Administration
Bachelors in Physiology and Nutrition

>Dolph Lundgren
Actor and Director
MS in Chemical Engineering
MIT Fulbright Scholar

>Arnold Schwarzenegger
7 times Mr. Olympia
Movie Star
Former Governor of California for 2 terms

The 'lifters are dumb meatheads' stereotype is probably the dumbest one out there.

There have been actual studies proving physically active and fit people are on average, more intelligent than unfit people.

Not all texts are digitized or even available, This is common with old editions and niche publications. Sometimes inter-library loans can only be viewed and not checked out; since the text may be irreplaceable and it's not worth the time or potential legal issues to digitize the title.

I'm going for my phd in math and lift 4 times a week. Most of my peers are dyels, but I got a couple of my friends into lifting and they're making good progress.

My students get confused when I walk into class the first day, the expect the usual skinny autistic guy and they get me instead.

>i'm terrible at math research, I'll likely just end up teaching or not working at all since my wife is going to be a surgeon

if your wifes a doctor in training you're going to be working for awhile.

doctors make fairly shit money for the first decade

trust me I know. I'm two years into my program and she'll be graduating with her MD after next year. She's fucking awesome at her field though and pretty much is a shoe in for surgery residence at the university where I study.

Even if she makes 50k (a low estimate for surgery residents) combined with my grad stipend we'll clear about 75k a year. We live in a relatively cheap midwest city so taking out med school loans and whatnot even if we take home 50k after taxes we wont have any problem with supporting ourselves. I currently live on 2k a month with some sporadic help from my dad, it's not so hard.

But, after a few years she'll be making 400k+ and we wont ever worry about money ever fucking again.

This desu.
Pietro looks incredible, but MScs and PhDs in engineering cannot even compared to their pure mathematics equivalents.

DAWNALD hand ovah the delegates and no body gets huert!
t. rato

Wait a minute that comic

oh he's garbage now; faggot only has a PhD in Engineering.
t. Jelly: The person

Here we go

Are those menorahs on the wall?

>inspect element
I don't get why Veeky Forums is bullying a middle aged man with a few thousand subscribers. I know a lot of you don't have hobbies besides lifting, but don't you go to uni or work?

Loadsa mooonaaaaayyy

except you just know the author doesn't do fucking either of the two

this picture was taken before electricity was invented, those are candles

DAHNALD

Ahh, the large hands of a government man

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Boselli
seriously miring that cv

>no loser-o

>Matt Kroc
>Compound pharmacist

You don't say...

that must come in handy

She'll also be working 23.999 hours/day 6.9 days a week.

Better find yourself a side slice

Christ that's a shitty bar

On the left side looks about to break.

yeah it's too bad, but I'm mostly a loner anyway. I'm going to build a bomb ass recording studio and gym in our home one day. Buy a shitload of instruments and record music and lift all day, take care of the kids too. Being a stay home dad sounds fucking great

>implying she won't leave you after she graduates
High value women don't want to be associated with 25k/year losers.

This. Most people who think they're geniuses and try to hold it over physical strength like some moral choice usually aren't. The same way that curl bros who fuck washed up party sluts think their lives somehow trump that kid who spends his time studying for the MCAT, and just enjoying a quiet life with his friends.

Sides gone

i can't even focus on my breathing and count reps at the same time, how could i possibly focus on an audio book

That's cool you've accepted it. I personally wouldn't last, buy if that kind of relationship works for you, awesome man. Happy for ya.

Meantime my gf doesn't do shit and Everytime I come home from work she bitches at me for not "being more fun and take her out" bitch I work 40 hours a week and I spend half of it on you already, another 40 hours a week entertaining your boring entitled ass ain't in the cards

/Rant.

You lucky boy.

>twf intelligent but lazy

>Audiobook switches during bench
>Can't change, 3 more reps
>Forget to breathe
>tonight at 10: user anonson passed away while listening to "the vagina monologues"
>Can bodybuilders be feminists? More in that at 11

yep, that's plagiarism,

yea, I never dated much when I was younger because I couldn't stand petty shit like that.

she and I have probably the deepest bond between any two people I've ever met. We've been through a lot of shit together, from both of us being diagnosed with chronic illnesses, and I've helped her through a lot of repressed bad memories from her abusive dad. I know it seems sort of like I'm just mooching off of her success, but really she's just as dependent on me for emotional support and stability. It's difficult to describe just right, but both of us don't really like people yet connect with each other nearly perfectly. Even though I wont 'work' I'll still have a shit load of things to do, she gets really obsessive over surgery and medical things and literally cannot take care of herself sometimes to the point where I physically have to put her in bed to make her go to sleep.

tl;dr it's a weird yet almost perfect relationship. I'm fortunate to have found such a wonderful lady.

>peak physical condition
>smarter
When doctors say healthy they mean low cholesterol, low body fat, healthy BMI and good cardio. Not roiding gymgoers who stop drinking water to look more cut and snort cocaine.