>No skinnies
>No traps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QImX2VTpVPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no traps
Why even bother

>fake ass
male bodybuilders who hop on a whole gang of PEDs dont' even have glutes that big.

That's actually because all bodybuilders have underdeveloped glutes and obliques, to make the core loo smaller and thereby add to the look of a triangular torso. Female bodybuilders have to be proportionate, so they don't work legs as much as natty women do, as they have to build up their upper bodies. This girl's hips and waist and a pump/angles/lighting add to the look of a huge ass. Her legs are pretty proportionate as well.

What an inconvenient spot for that equipment.
Also
>my dik

she hates muslims so shes cool in my book

omg she does?? No.1 girl on instagram if so.

More like this
>not a woman

I love these threads. Keep em coming

Their proportions make them look like a caricature. I can't understand how you guys can find this attractive.

youtu.be/QImX2VTpVPA

Why can't I have these women sit on my face every day.

what's more likely, that this girl has a bigger ass/ better muscle growth genes than dudes who are roided to the gills or that she had an extremely common procedure performed?

dat ending tho

She trains ass/legs 3x weekly, roiders dont train glutes apart from quad work 1x weekly and try not to develop it well. She has trained for a long time, and is on a pump/angles/lighting/half-natty plus genetics. She has legit advice and progress shown throughout her instagram account. Of course she might be on PEDs but didn't get implants.

irene verasio has a really big butt