What's the fucking point of exercising and getting ripped? Health?

What's the fucking point of exercising and getting ripped? Health?

Women don't exercise and they live longer anyway.

Because you can, and because it's something you want. There's really no meaning in anything besides what you give it yourself.

Because it's fun.

>What's the point of doing things you like/that makes you happy?

>Women don't exercise
Take your bait back to /r9k/ you smarmy retard

a trained body feels better to live in

To be the best version of yourself

who is this trouser arouser?

The only point in life is to ensure your genes survive

Women like lower bodyfat and will want to fug and exercising and eating right will trigger your hormonas to make you want to fug

That's it really

to mire yourself in the mirror and feel better than others

I want to feel attractive.
inb4 women want this or that

This, call me insecure or whatever, but I love being the biggest guy in the room.

>The only point in life is to ensure your genes survive
[citation needed]

holy fuck that girl is sexy

>Women don't exercise and they live longer anyway.
Women only "live longer" because men have solved the pesky issue of dying during childbirth for them.

Also, fitness is about ability. I will live better because of my fitness.

>Because it's fun.
So are you all masochists? Cause normal people don't find feeling like your muscle are on fire fun.

>Women like lower bodyfat and will want to fug
[citation needed]

Normal people aren't fit, and their understanding of exercise is "muscles being on fire". They don't realize being out of shape is what makes you feel bad while exercising, not the exercise itself.

>women

lol no. I wanna attract other Veeky Forums men

>Cause normal people don't find feeling like your muscle are on fire fun.
"Normal people" like to drink until they vomit aparently so im not really looking at them for guidance on what to do in life

yeah true story girls love chubby dadbods riddled with acne scars and unkempt body hair

>tfw he stopped doing camshows

feels bad desu

If I could not excersise, my brain would explode. It gives a false sense of accomplishment in an otherwise empty life.
It makes me feel better mentally. Looking good is a bonus.

Im not sure girls "prefer" anything at this point
Ive seen hot chicks with guys like you describe while fit guys are left with nothing
Seems girls want attention and a surefire way to get it is to be hotter than your partner, people will seem to think "omg gurl, why are you with him?" which is attention

I dont really understand girls desu, they are really really complicated but im pretty sure they dont want to fuck simply because someone has low bf

it's like raising your stats in an RPG, you do it cause your abilities get better as you progress

DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this applies to 99% of people here, whether they have the balls to admit it or not

Exercise is a recreational activity for some people. Being fit is practical, having strength and endurance is empowering. Exercise is good for your mental health, and so on.