How do I achieve travis bickle mode?

How do I achieve travis bickle mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

weightloss.healthytreatment.org/belly.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't eat

My starting point. 168 lbs, 5'11. Not baiting btw. I know I currently look like dogshit.

You could start by not being a filthy Jew.

Listen here, you fucker, you screwhead... you gotta be a man that will not take it anymore. You've gotta stand up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. You gotta be A MAN THAT WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

>168 lbs
>5'11"
How are you fat?

That's a nearly overweight BMI

That doesn't look like fat, it looks like a distended abdomen

It's called skinnyfat and I'm the textbook definition of it.

Oh.
Well you might as well start doing pushups until someone comes in with a real answer.

The nose knows

>tfw ~168 pounds
>tfw 5'11
>tfw not fat

>distended abdomen
Would working on my core help and obviously losing more weight help?

have you tried reading the fucking sticky?

Lift hard and cut like a madman. You're around 20% bf and need to be at least at 12.

Anybody?

ive always wondered,what exactly is he doing in this scene?

Holding is arm over the stove as long as he can.

Fuck if I know what it's for.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Working out to begin with might help, you kike.

Burning his hand to deaden the nerves, I don't know what purpose that serves on a shooting rampage but it does look cool

Dude you are baiting, I've seen you post on here before with that same fucking crooked shekel hoarding nose
gr8 b8 goyim

You gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined your body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of your body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

5/5, would kek again. I think op watched taxi driver for the first time and became inspired.

it's anterior pelvis tilt and working certain muscles while stretching others can - and will - solve this

weightloss.healthytreatment.org/belly.html

LONDON