At what point do people stop calling you "little"?

At what point do people stop calling you "little"?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/29/donald-trump-now-hates-michael-bloomberg-because-bloomberg-was-mean-to-him/?client=ms-android-verizon
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6"

I'm 5'11 and I've never once been referred to as short. I've actually been referred to as tall a handful of times in my life.

Although, there was one incident in high school when I was hanging out with a group at lunch and some people were discussing a prom date. Someone suggested to this tall girl (probably 5'9) that she go with a certain guy, and she said "eww no, he's only 5'11"

Google says Trump is 6'2 so is it safe to assume he's around 6'?

>guy several hundred times my worth is poking fun at me
>ill just call him short ololol
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/29/donald-trump-now-hates-michael-bloomberg-because-bloomberg-was-mean-to-him/?client=ms-android-verizon

7 inches erect and above.

People don't notice your height as a male unless you're under 5'9 or over 6'2

I'm 5'6" and get called "boy" and "kid"

I'm almost 28.

I'm legit 5'11 barefoot and like said I've been referred to as tall a few times. I'd say 5'9/175cm is the cut off.

>tfw visiting my gramps to drink some whiskey and shoot the shit
>"By god, you must be well over 6 foot" (he's 94 so he keeps forgetting how tall I am)
>Yep, almost 6'2"
>"I'm glad I've got a tall grandson"
>Older brother jelly

Came here to post this. Thank you

Yeb! is 6'3, and Trump is leaning a bit, so I can see him being 6'2.

If you're not at least 6' just shoot yourself

The only person who has ever called me short was a 6'3" beautiful female Swiss exchange student and I'm 6'0". I normally don't like girls taller than me, but she was a 36/10. As revenge, I told her that the term for being good with both hands is "bisexual", and she put it on her "About Me" presentation.

>felt bad about it later and explained what bisexual really means
>"Oh. You are an asshole. But it's also true that I am bisexual."
>had to walk away quickly because my dick was getting hard at record pace

>tfw grandpa is emotionally cucking brother

Goddamn your grandpa sounds awesome

>tfw you can change your physique, your aesthetics, your hair, your clothes
>but you will never be able to change your height

why even live

some (most) females want to still be shorter than you when they're wearing heels. Ideally I like them to be 2 inches shorter than me barefoot so they're 2 inches taller in heels.

Donald may very well have been 6'2 when he was young and shrunk a bit over the years. His son is 6'5 and nobody outside the WWE has the audacity to lie about being 6'5. Seems close enough to me.

>tfw 5'8"
GOD FUCKIGN DAMNIT IM JUST TWO INCHES SHORT OF ESCAPING MANLET STATUS

>tfw inch taller than emperor trumps son
Feels good

I always thought his son would be better looking. Whys he so weird looking.

Lmao you're too tell then lanklet. 6'3-6'4 is the cutoff. Might as well end it now.

*tall

¡Jeb! seems like the type of guy who would measure his height to be 6' 3.9" and round down to 6'3

Oh boy kid.

he said 6" not 6'

Little people can't be president, and Bloomberg knew this. Not even joking, the last time we had a President shorter than 5'9" was McKinley in fucking 1897.
Don't ever let somebody tell you male politicians aren't judged on their looks

>At what point do people stop calling you "little"?
It depends on whether or not that person has insecurities they're trying to compensate for. For example, Marco Rubio is 5'10" but Trump still called him "Little Marco." This is because Trump is an insecure faggot with tiny hands. Lanklets who know there's nothing good about them except for their height will call anybody shorter than them "little." But normal people don't really call guys little past 5'6". And even then only an insecure faggot with tiny hands would actually obsess over somebody else's height.

You're at the RNC and this guy walks up and slaps your delegates ass. What do you do?

>invisible lat syndrome

Plenty of people like about being 6' 5".

I'm 6'5", and pretty often have had guys noticeably shorter tell me they're that tall.

DAE Drumpf is Hitler? XDDD

I've never met anyone who told me they are 6'5 and don't make it a habit of discussing height with every person I meet. Is this something tall people do?

hand them over and this ends peacefully

"Donald."
"Donald."

"This will be your last final warning."
"This will be your last final warning."

"I don't think you can take the two of us."
"I don't think you can take the two of us."

"Hand over the delegates."
"Hand over the delegates."

No. Because Hitler at least had big hands.

>having money makes you big on the inside
>being such a shit eating retard that you link the Google search to an article instead of the article itself
>the Washington post

Get the rat poison

epic XD

Insecure liberal cuckolds obsess over people's race like that's any better

democrats will obsess over anything to help you feel like a victim. white males can't be victims though. Obama is worse off than poor white males according to SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28

>tfw 6 inches tall

I hate how they obsess over race, but as a non white right winger it does make it fun/easy as shit to pick on self hating numale cucks

>5'11"
>lived in an athlete's dorm last year (non-athlete)
>in the elevator with 2 grils from the club I'm in
>2 football players, must have been 6'5"+ get in the elevator
>the grils look them, look at me, look at each other, and laugh

Just kill me now, Veeky Forums. At least only one of them was cute and I already have a qt3.14 gf.

>implying the opinion of a tripping dyel /pol/tard matters
Post boypussy.

>y-y-y-y-you a-are from le pol!
>i-i s-sure showed him, r-right fellow narwhals?

When in the 99th percentile of height people will come up to you at almost any party or bar and just say "you're tall!" like it's news.

You'll also have people say "wow, how tall are you? I'm 6' 5". And sometimes they aren't.

You're cancer, and you don't lift.
Lever reply to my posts again.

5'8" is normal short

5'10" is average

6'0" is tall

6'2"+ is very tall

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>cute tomato
How the fuck are you still alive? I know I've told you to kill yourself and so have other people. Can't you listen to just one of us?

Handler here. How am I even supposed to find the will to live without calling other guys little?

Handlet*

If he's 6'2" at 69 that's pretty good

Same point you stop caring

roughly 5'7

It depends where you live. If you live in the same shithole as I do, the average height is 5'7-5'8 for men and 5'3 for womans

lmfao

>U-uh oh, somebody offended daddy on Veeky Forums, i b-better tell them off, filthy liberals!

If anything, Yeb would round up. There's a gif out there where all of the Republican candidates at the time were lining up for a picture, and Yeb literally goes on his tippy toes as if he were Jeff Seid.

wow i hate drumpf now!

Donald "Littlehands" Trump

When it stops bothering them. Then you find something else to wind them up.

Jeb is on his tip toes in this photo.

LANKLETS BTFO

I bet you're 5'9 lol