Feels Thread

>I want to carry her to bed
>I want to open the jar she can't open
>I want to be that boyfriend who always is warm like a heater
>I want to be ready for the day she comes in my life

Veeky Forums, why do you lift? General feels thread, which feels can't you lift away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1yTyAh8IA8
m.imgur.com/gallery/jNOru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lift because I'm dead on the inside. I just don't care about anything other than my studies, working out, sleeping well, and getting my paycheck. With those four, I am content.

Are you me? I have forgotten how to have fun

I lift so I can build a wall around me to keep people out.

This, Basically.
I don't care about anyone but my family, even though i want to commit to a girl, i just can't. And the shitty thing is, i don't really feel bad about this either, it just is how it is. But i get angry at myself, WHY i just cant fall in love someone. Deadlifting 7 plates soon, might help.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1yTyAh8IA8

At first I lifted for those things but now I lift because it's a constant reminder that I can always get better.

>7pl8 Diddly
Fucking jealous. I'm former fat t-rex (thanks SS) on a cut from 245 to 170-ish, currently at 185, and none of the increased mires make me feel less shitty on this seemingly never ending cut. I can't wait to start a lean bulk.

This.

Lifting helped me develop my drive and realize I can do whatever I set my mind to. Halfway through med school, managed to get in by the skin of my teeth based on references, since my GPA from undergrad sucked, and I'm currently rocking a 4.0 and glowing reviews from clinical instructors at the top school in the state, if not the region. On top of that, almost done with my cut, and probably looking the best I ever have.

Iron's a hell of a drug.

I lift to make America great again.

Hey man keep it up, congrats on your success

One of those autistic motivational threads had a wallpaper stating, Fun is for chimps. I'm starting to believe that now.

I never want to feel like I'm not good enough again.

I lift for the Fuhrer, may he never be forgotten.

we're all gonna make it, brah.

Funny, I lift and do martial arts because little cyrptofascists are trying to take over America.

I personally can't WAIT for the next civil war to kill some dumb fucking rednecks.

>martial arts
>against rednecks

good luck there, kiddo

pro tip amigo she doesnt exist ;^)
end it

You want feels, asshole? Here you go. I saw this in a thread earlier today and for the first time in years, I fucking cried.

>Inb4 hurrdurr pikshur 4 antz

m.imgur.com/gallery/jNOru

>Meanwhile, he is sliding her panties off as she covers her face
>They feel magic as they have deep thrusting sex
>Kiss after orgasms
>He gets bored of her
>They still have sex but it's not as great
>He uses the magic that he once felt as they made love as an idea to make a decision about breaking up
>They break up

"Oh hey, user, you got so buff :)"

how many people take adderall and Ritalin / methylphenidate in med school?

I heard its rampant.
like everyone abuses it

I remember.this thread
had me bawing like never before

this is so fucking fake and gay. Like if nicholas sparks wrote for dudes

Fuck can't believe I just read all of that.

Sweet story but not cry-tier.

Maybe its because I had black metal playing in the background but it felt just like a sappy movie

>tfw no degree no girl shitty job and still living with parents

Because I hate myself and lifting is the only thing that makes me feel better.

holy fuck am I supposed to read all this autistic shit?

anyone who reads that should fucking kill urself

I'm weak as fuck. Started 9 months ago. Was deoyed did my best to be consistent. My squat sucks.

1 rep max
Ohp 125
Bench 200
Squat 240
Deadlift 345

I just can't make gains anymore and little turbo manlets lift way more than me.

Been doing really well on my lifts. Big friend reunion, lots of drinking. I'm scared ;_;

Literally all of those are achievable without lifting ever unless you're dating a hambeast
t. skellington who did everything you listed before ever lifting.

Man is doomed to die, and thus to fail

The universe is cold and uncaring, and man's position in it absurd

The only actual question is whether to kill oneself, and I have chosen not to

>I want to be that boyfriend who always is warm like a heater

dude no, im usually a couple degrees warmer than everyone i know and it fucking sucks bc everyone will think some shitty temperature 'feels just fine' but really your balls are sweaty as fuck and you hate that person and you keep trying to convince them that any AC setting above 75 is the god damn surface of the sun and unacceptable but then when you change it they bitch about how cold they are and you're just like 'motherfucker you can put on a hoodie or some shit but are you gonna put my kiwis on ice when you set that shit to sahara temps?'

I wasnt ready for these kind of feels user.... Great story..and thanks for sharing

My hot water heater broke down today. Being the weekend, I don't know when I'll be able to get it fixed.

So, I guess I'm going to get to experience the "cold shower" meme, in real life.

Why do I lift? Because it is the only option I have. To carry the weight that has been thrust upon me, it's a beautiful thing. It embodies the struggle of man since his very inception. It is the one thing in this life which allows me to continue moving forwards, that allows me reach some sort of solace in my seemingly bleak existence. I remain friendless, kissless, handholdless, virgin, socially inept, etc., but, so long as I can lift, I have no qualms forgoing such things. In a life devoid of true purpose, lifting brings me my own artificial purpose, my own meaning.

Dude nice, how can you manage med school and working out?

Need some advice Veeky Forums.

Over the past week I've had two extremely good job opportunities arise which I've been called into interviews for. Both of which pay very well.
This means I will be earning substantially more than my boyfriend.
Over the days that I gave him the news he has gone into depression and self loathing, hating his job...

How do I fix this? I love him immensely and want to make him happy.

You take the goddamn job and tell him to find one himself or to accept the fact that you'll be making more.

I am you and you are me

you fix it by getting a new boyfriend. what kind of faggot can't be happy for your success? his concept of manliness is tied to the idea that he "brings home the bacon" by making more money than his girlfriend? that is a very weak position to be in. does he like getting pegged in bed?

Thank you both.
Needed some reassurance. Can't talk with him about it because he shuts me out.

Post note: does indeed like butt stuff

you seem like a reddit guy....

I just want to be bigger and stronger than my friends, idk why. I've always been the big friendly guy but that's just becsuse of all my fat. I want to be the big muscly guy

She cheated on me, she betrayed me after 3 years of me loving her more than anything
Now I just wanna get big, just wanna work on myself, I hope I eventually run into her one day and she regrets what she did, I hope it eats away at her that I got away

Calm down fatty, you might drop your bowl of chips.

I lift because I'm tired of being mediocre

For him

i lift for trump

the #1 reason women cheat/divorce their husband is because he isn't the primary breadwinner

so it's only a matter of time for him, and he knows it.

>I'm dead on the inside
>I am content

>finally move 1k miles from my parents for medical school
>I finally have full control over my diet and exercise
>only 2 days in to eating at a huge deficit and perfectly clean and I already feel amazing
>my sleep schedule is already fixed and I'm now waking up comfortably at 6am
>feel generally more motivated and energetic throughout the day allowing me to read educational books and to study art
Sometimes a fresh start is exactly what's needed. Never been more motivated to be the best that I could be than right now.

>tfw no gf

>In the gym
>See perfect 10/10 qt gym crush
>Ask her if she wants to hang out
She says yes
>Wake up
>It was a dream
>Cry, assume foetal position

I haven't seen her in a while…

You and me both brother
>tfw dropped out of college twice
>not unintelligent just lazy and depressed
welp

Seriously man, I used to think I was content and realized I was just depressed and was only feeling a narrow range of emotions, never strong in a joyous way or a sad way.
I don't want you to be dead user, highs and lows are both needed, change your routine bruh.

no it sounds like you're not smart, don't kid yourself

I keep seeing this cosplay pic getting posted and honestly, I'm starting to get very weird feelings. Recently I just masturbated to the fantasy of that muscular Pepe breaking into my room, grabs me, and shoves me towards his chest. His green skin emitting a scent that overtakes my body with incredible lust.

You may be intelligent but lack wisdom. Retarded faggot

>last night
>hanging out with qt blonde girl
>her best friend comes over (happens to be a guy)
>all chilling on the couch watching a movie
>her and I on love seat
>put my arm around her for cuddles
>not even 5 minutes pass fuckboy bestfriend of hers looks over sees my arm around her
>he let's finish that game we were playing earlier
>he then says I'm going for a walk I don't feel good
>he leaves her and I kiss
>he comes back we countinue to play that game
>chick "jokingly" says hey user, user(me) says he doesn't want you hear and you need to leave
>I say "I meannnn I didn't say it butttt"
>fuckboy gets all butt hurt
>fast forward to the end of the night
>she walks me to my truck and apologized for fuckboy being a baby and not liking when I touch her
>we make our for 10 minutes out side she asked me when we a rehanging out again then gives me this look
>Mfw if fuckboy wasn't there I would have fucked her
>Mfw this is the second time he's done this
>Mfw the First time I met him he tried to squeeze my hand hella hard and I squeezed his back and he pulled away

Tell me Bros why is he such a bitch? All because he's friendzoned so he has to be a prick to me.. Like I could see if her and I just met but we've gone on 4 dates and shit he needs to chill the fuck out

And I lift hoping one day I'll see myself and actually fit.. A whole childhood of being a fatty has obscured my vision.. Despite me dropping 100 pounds and bulking up to 250 at 6'4 currently 240 cutting I still fell in a fat fuck in my mind even tho I was 290 and dropped to 190.
>Mfw user you're skinny
>Mfw you need to out some size one
>Mfw qt girls say I'm "buff"
>Mfw i still think I'm that 290 pound fat fuck

I'm only 20 brehs hopefully one day I won't think I'm a fatty

>slut begs me for weeks for a dick pic
>confident in my 7.5x5'' so finally give in
>''seems decent enough :P''

I lift because I want to be a big intimidateing monster

Lifting has nothing to do with that shit though. My bf doesn't lift at all and still does all of that, ffs he's even.partially paralyzed.

Body dismorphia?

You know what could help? Take a pic of yourself "now", and compare it to a pic of when you where fat.

post pic and i will honestly judge it for you :3

I feel you, brother.