Tfw to intelligent to lift

>tfw to intelligent to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>too intelligent

can someone explain this meme to me?

You braincuck

I have an IQ of 170 so I know what I'm talking about. Basically, just like any other muscle, the brain consumes energy when it is being used. Let me make an analogy you guys can understand: you know those people who walk on a treadmill for barely 10 minutes and then eat a box of donuts and wonder why their workout isn't working? The brain is just like that. Most of you have never pushed it even close to the point where you'd be making any mental gains. If you had you would actually feel tired afterwards. This is why it is difficult to workout if you are as smart as me. I am constantly pushing my brain to the limit and am tired throughout the day because of it. In fact I have trouble even making basic decisions and concentrating because there is so much going on in my head. Although I can get into any college (for undergrad, masters and PHD) and get any job I want, I often overthink things and feel guilty or am pessimistic about situations. Its an annoying tradeoff, but one that I make to maintain my intelligence. My brain works so hard I tend to lose appetite and get headaches which doesn't allow me to even make it out of bed to the gym. This is because I am so smart. I think about everything, from science to math to philosophy to history to suicide. I am very smart.

Wow, i can't believe someone spent their time and "effort" to write this on an Atlantis fish smuggling forum

>to
Kys

>to

>tfw to muscular to brain good

Sounds like you're full of yourself and that you're actually just getting migraines from stressing yourself out too much.

That's not being smart.

tfw to lift to intelligent

dey tooks da b8

>tfw to intelligent to pee

pretty sure this is bait but... You can still get a great pump if your mind is tired since your shriveled dick body is ready to be worked.

You're not smart albeit a weenie.

>tfw there is another dog poster in the town

>tfw two intelligent to vote for trump

I've found that the muscle-bound buffoons I see frequenting the campus gym are all idiots. In my six years at this university I've seen my fair share of young bucks attempt to lift weights and each and every one of them is unabashedly stupid. I'll take my mental gains over becoming a blathering retard any day of the week.

Here's your (You).
Can you please not be like '75 cigarette a day' guy and not make this thread again?

>tfw to intelligent to shitpost

>tfw to inteligent to have sex

>tfw dumb enough to reply to this thread

I came back after a week without internet. Is this a meme now? There are three threads like this in the catalog, and more in the archive.

wood of been cleverer if you said you were to intelligent to reply

It's a cyclical meme, pops up every now and again.

meta

Can you give us a beginners mental gains routine pls

P A S T A
A
S
T
A

>tfw too intelligent to not lift
Being 150 IQ is truly suffering

dubs confirm

*too lift

>tfw you find out the PhD that leads your lab GOES TO THE GYM just like a retard meathead and BELIEVES IN THE MANMADE CONSTRUCT THAT IS GOD like the weak-minded sheep that he is.

Literally lost all respect for that fucking fraud that day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise

*tips fedora*