Is there any point in downloading tinder if i got a 5 inch dong? Would i just be setting up my ego to get fucked?

Is there any point in downloading tinder if i got a 5 inch dong? Would i just be setting up my ego to get fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no point getting tinder unless you're already good at pulling women

5 inches isn't that bad, bro. No one's gonna know until you take your dick out, anyway, and at that point it's not like the girl is gonna walk out on you because your penis is only average.

i'm about 7.5" and I thought my dick was on the short side.
Good luck user.

nignog hating qt. would smash.

man white ppl really aint got no lips

>at that point it's not like the girl is gonna walk out on you because your penis is only average.

I've been walked out on three times because of exactly this.

Feelsbadman.jpg

I dunno, I mean if tinder is for vapid people looking to hook up I'm sure it only matters how good you look and its not like girls talk about tinder hookups because it would make them look and feel slutty.

Go for it

Bullshit. I have zero game and I pulled heaps of salty, fishy puss puss

Is it worth downloading tinder if I'm a skinnyfat (working out for 3mo though, thanks Veeky Forums) autist with a 8/10 face who currently has no friends, doesn't like going outside, and hasnt had a picture taken in literally years.

I'm away at school for the next year in a small college town (30k people, middle of nowhere) and I've spent the past 6 weeks going to class, shitposting, watching Netflix, and playing guitar. I'm very bored with masturbating and would actually like to get out there and be around living fucking people. I mean I'm pretty sociable when I need to be like in class, my problem is that I get too comfortable being alone and stop putting myself out there, then get upset because I'm alone.

The thing I'm most insecure about is the pictures, I have no recent pictures of myself, especially not anything with friends or doing fun stuff

Should I just man up and make one?

the advantage is we don't have to walk around with them gaping open all the time

>i'm about 7.5" and I thought my dick was on the short side.
No you're not and no you didn't.

Recently out of a three year relationship. Two jobs, school and gym take up most of my time. I haven't had any social media in almost three years.

No pictures of myself. What do anons? I don't think having all selfies is a good idea but I'm gonna need to find skanks soon.

Bull shit, I'm about 6" flacid and betwene 9-13" erect depending on the weather and I thought I had a micropenis

""""qt""""

And nice samefagging

>betwene 9-13" erec

is it that hard to believe the black race isn't despised by the majority?

Get a pic w a zoo animal. One w you shirtless(with friends ). One in a suit. And one doing a sport. You'll b 10/10

Yes. But then again you would need a single shred of empathy to know that.

empathy went out the window when i got into health care and saw how these people actually lived.

> tfw this pure qt will spawn qt white children
>tfw my superior African children will elope with her children, and produce master race Mullato children, thus making her purity moot

rest in pee white race

We must secure the existence of our Race and a future for White children.

Thanks user. That zoo thing is a great idea

Nah, people who happen to be white are doing fine without you white supremacists causing trouble. In fact, racial mixing and competition is the precise reason why us non racist whites will have children who are far superior to yours.

If you believe in evolution, then superior genes will be passed on while inferior ones will die off. Therefore, folks who interbreed will get to select the best genes from each race to pass on (the kids with the shit genes from each race gets aborted / just doesn't breed).

So while you back water losers cry about the good old days of white supremacy, the forward crowd will have children with the academic intelligence of Asians, athletic prowess of blacks, breeding tenacity of Mexicans, financial wisdom of the Jews, and the adventurous leadership of the whites.

My gf is mullato and can confirm, they are superior race. best of both races, worst of neither

>Nah, people who happen to be white are doing fine without you white supremacists causing trouble

yeah that's why whites will be a minority in pretty much every country by the end of the century. Don't worry though, there are plenty of stable, wealthy countries with a non-white majority :^)

lol

Honestly I wouldn't bother with things like tinder unless you're above average in atleast a few areas. Penis, face, money. Something man

Not him, but I'm 7 inch and it looks fucking small to me

tl;dr

Jesus, will you failures who have nothing going for you besides skin color go to your fucking containment board and stay there?

/pol/

I mean, it's bad enough you pretend to be my equal because you're white (though socioeconomically your trailer trash ass is closer to the average member of the minorities you hate), but do I have to hear about it on every fucking board as well?

Fucking pussy, enjoy your average IQ of 73 while BoBo the fucking monkey can pull a bitch better than you.

1 billion people are beyond more than enough for ample prevention of "incest"

move back to the shithole your ancestors came from if nonwhite
If white, hang yourself you self loathing turban sniffer

shitskin detected LOL

Empathy went out the door when I saw the crime statistics. 13% of the population, 50% of the murders.

Scottish and Swedish, upper middle class and 6' 5" tall. Cry harder, trailer trash.

You aren't my equal. Stop pretending you are.

Correct, you're a gigantic pussy that hasn't had to feel the effects of being a white minority in Southern California. Anti-white whites are not equal, I value you less than garbage. You'll be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Continue to try and wave you daddy's money Eliot.

white people are p rapey though

if blacks didn't exist in the US and white people filled the ghettos I can guarantee the whites there would be just as violent. the only reason blacks are so affiliated with crime is because they were relegated to poverty. the problem
isn't actually race, the problem is poverty stricken areas need MORE policing and our "correctional" system is actually just a breeding ground for violent criminals. there's zero rehabilitation. furthermore the lack of education means that poor children (black or white) don't stand a chance. they don't stay in school because no one gives a shit and end up turning to the street like their parents.

niggers are niggers but we made them niggers. my point is, flip the races and whites would be the same exact way, and are, the ones that are poor at least.

>scottish and swedish
isnt scotland a vassal of england?
sweden is an arab cuck country

>upper middle class
stay poor

>6'5"
im happy at 6'2"

im pretty much better than you in every aspect

It's my money actually, unlike the heroes of the right I didn't need Daddy to set me up. Or to live in Mommy's basement in Orange Country.

Come and try it, you piece of trash.

Brazil is an experiment in race mixing. I won't say anything else and just let you take it in.

these are all the beliefs of a super right wing person too, Ben Shapiro. and a Jew nonetheless

implying the portuguese or spaniards are white

LA county puta. There are zero basements in California. Neck yourself m8, i;'m not afraid to die for my cause/beliefs.

>there are no poor white people

>swedish

That explains it. The country of your ancestors is now the rape capital of Europe. You guys share some cuckold gene. Enjoy your brown grandchildren who praise Mohammed.

Brazil is a fascist nation that murders its own homeless citizens whenever they bring the Olympics or World Cup there so they don't look bad. there way more wrong with that country than race mixing. corrupt politicians, super gangs, basically illegal drug corporations

I said there are. and they are the same
crime wise. the difference in crime between poverty stricken whites and blacks is negligible

rate my profile? pls no bully

>that murders its own homeless citizens
where is the issue here?

Cut your fuckin hair

nice edge.

being homeless shouldn't be a death sentence.

just lie and say u have your own place+car
thats how I get laid on tinder everytime

pic related

With this beta mentality you wouldn't have any success anyway

oh hi

Well I'm 17 inches flaccid and 3 feet hard and I thought I was just about right.

>i;'m not afraid to die for my cause/beliefs.
That's because you literally have nothing to live for. You are trash

hispanics are included under "white" in that FBI table. here's data with hispanics in their own category.

>i;'m not afraid to die for my cause/beliefs

I'm always happy to watch nazi white trash die as well, pendejo, so looks like we're in agreement.

if you dont have pictures it's pointless- if you get pictures, and you are ugly in pictures also pointless.

Dress better, you have the fashion sense of someone who thinks they dress well but really dont. Unless its 1997 then you're all set.

also, cut your hair

take a look at world history

its all you shitskins dying

the only time whites die is when we decide to kill eachother for fun

Arabs enslaved whites from Ireland and stuff :/

99% of the time they are
a) on hardcore narcotics
b) useless alcoholics
c) refer to a&b

neither of those things should be a death sentence. if one of your family was addicted to drugs or an alcoholic do you think they should be killed?

again nice edge.

>cut hair

nah I look even worse with short hair, I look like a lamb

¡COME MI CULO CONCHATUMADRE!
Necesitas volver a México cuando Trump construe el muro.

buzz it and start over then stop when you hit a length you like. it might even be buzzed. it's hard to look shit with a buzzed head

>if one of your family was addicted to drugs or an alcoholic do you think they should be killed

Plz tell me these stories. I cant believe that shit.

>it's hard to look shit with a buzzed head
you don't really know what you're saying

You've never looked at the data. You're repeating a false narrative.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Nah it was because each time you forgot to bring money.

Don't listen to Jake, he likes to rustle people's jimmies

About the Scotland thing, not vassals and Scotland was the creator of the United Kingdom.
Power fluctuated and ended up residing in England which created a lot of the tension from the Scots. However Scotland has been a powerhouse in multiple areas, the Scottish enlightenment for example produced many inventions that are either still in use or the basis for many modern devices. At the time classical places of learning and knowledge such as France and Italy both pointed to Scotland as the beacon for intellect and enlightenment.

TL;DR Scotland was once great then became a bitch and now all they do is complain.

>going to prison is the same as being violent or committing crimes

how? a skinned head is just classic military

Soy gringo blanco, idiot

Thank you for your input

If you decide to have children, i wish you the best!

The complete opposite is true. Tinder is good if you can't pull women in real life. It's the only hope most guys have of getting laid.

> You think law abiding citizens somehow end up in prison by the hundreds of thousands

Is this broad dumb?

^ its a bot dude

If you're in the bottom 80% of attractiveness, you won't get any matches

Chillin. You?

Bernie fag detected.

>it's the insecure white middle-class teenager keyboard warrior of the week episode

Lmao. I love these episodes.

I suspected as much..

How many matches a day do you guys get? 7/10 here, get 2-3 a day but only swipe weekends, at least 1 number per weekend and 1 nonflaked date every other weekend

2-3 or more a day. usually. 700+ matches in a relatively small area.

The jews didn't do nuffin
The japs didn't do nuffin during ww2
The indians didn't do nuffin

That's what you sound like.
A black person will be sent to jail or killed faster then a poor white person will for the exact same crime.

/R9k/ pls go, my dock is the same size and I've never had problems with it, if something train on your cardio, good and constant rhythm when you are hitting the puss is most important

Onus is on you.

d-delet this

ni-n-nigger!!!

That's what I figured

Oh well

Question about tinder.
So the girls you managed to fuck starr off with a normal "lets hangout " right? Or was it a fuckdate from the messaging?... because a chick gave me her number but idk if shes the dtf type... wat do brehs... how can i score? Any date ideas to.maximize sex gains? Also i live with parents so no netflix n chill

It depends what you're after. Some girls are cumdumpsters that just want to have sex, while others are looking for relationships/just passing time.

I found my girlfriend on Tinder.

Not that guy but supposed i want a 6/10 for either casual hookups or steady relationship
How likely am i to find this on tinder?

That's like every other girl on Tinder man
It depends on how you look/your status/personality how well you're gonna be able to pull one, though. People have ridiculous standards on Tinder, myself included.