Does anyone on Veeky Forums use a Theracane...

Does anyone on Veeky Forums use a Theracane? I have terrible trigger point pain and extremely tight muscles in my upper back from many years of computer games and stuff. I am now going to a chiropractor but I would like to fix these problems without spending 60 bucks a session. Thoughts?

bump

bump

My dad has one, and he likes it. I don't have much else to say anecdotally.

I've never tried theracane, but I have one of those PVC reinforced foam
Rollers with little elevated foam nubs that act as trigger point release spots. Roll the fuck out of my upper back and sciatic nerve twice a day before and after going to the gym and it has done wonders on the tension in my thoratic spine.

I have one, I'd recommend it especially for knots in your traps and between the shoulders.

So a rumble roller?

bump

I have one. I use it now and then

You can rig a dildo on the curve end of it and fuck yourself doggy-style without the uncomfortable reaching around.

I have one. Good for somethings but I prefer my foam roller and lacrosse ball. I find the Theracane more useful for hard to target muscle attachments or sliding along a muscle band without feathering.

Holy fuck dude, don't roll your back. Jesus. See a chiro.

My fuck buddy uses one of these, and a tennis ball for pinpoint foam rolling. And don't go to a chiropractor, they aren't doctors and that shit isn't medicine. If you want a massage go get a massage, but don't waste your money on witch doctors and voodoo shaman.

Do not ever see a chiropractor for spinal care. The best thing chiros can do is massages, that's it. Their "adjustments" do far more damage than good in the long run. See a physical therapist instead.

nah. Physical therapists can be just as bad.

I've got some major sway back and Physical therapists fucked me and then some.

Find a rep Chiropractor. I thought they were a meme too, bro.

The moment they talk about subluxation tho, walk out.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I have a friend who is a yoga instructor and a PT. Hes jacked as fuck and he swears by this thing. I thought it was ok when i tried it but he uses it like almost everyday and hes super flexible.

Great response, guido.

I am one who has really bad tightness and trigger points in my thoracic spine. So I thought htis would be a good tool

bump

Trigger points and muscle knots don't exist. Just use a rubber band and tennis ball.

Nice prank bro

lmfao

bump

bump

bump