Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFTTnmdJPTg
youtube.com/watch?v=FeqQusdSPr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=pFTTnmdJPTg

Nah he'll be fine he'll bounce back

You reap what you sow

he reminds me of a kid who went to my high school. he was pretty jacked but insecure as fuck. he was also kind of a douche/asshole but people didn't really hate him nor did they feel sorry for him.

Haven't been following him for a while, did something happen to him?

His wife yep left him for some MMA dude she was fucking on the side. It seems like she still films for him though lmao
>where were you when piano man lost half his oil in civil court

he misses humanity, and wants to come back

him and sarah broke up.

not he's JUST status

"My wife's son does 4 scoops a day! C'mon!"

/thread

Moron deserved it for getting married in 2016

>has an outdoor grill
>huge ass kitchen
>he gets ready to made meals full in his kitchen
>5 bedrooms
>5 baths
what the fuck is the point? Didn't he say in his first day 1 that he couldn't use like 3 of his cars because the tires were flat.

>marries a renowned gold digger from iceland
>constantly changing houses for some reason
>picks a house worth 20k rent to live in a month for some reason
>buys a new car whenever one breaks down with a slight mechanical issue

I don't mind Rich, but his excess and bad decisions blow my mind sometimes.

I kinda do. I kinda feel like he knows he'll never look as good or aesthetic like he once did and no amount of bling and money are gonna bring it back.

In all those HD videos he just looks, idk, bad

I've noticed a lot of people do this. They have all this shit but just use a little bit of it and aren't really happy.

Post mma dude

Cant he get off the juice and start lifting natty? Wouldnt he lose all his steron gains this way?
I mean Dorian Yates lost all his gains so why cant he?

Anderson Silva

I feel bad for him because he looks fucking disgusting.

a fucking nigger

it doesnt surprise me now anyway

It is in the nature of the European female to cuck

Idk much about juice. I just feel like he's in a cycle he can't willingly get out of. Hope he's good though. He seems like an alright guy.

Nope. He's scum.

I feel like hes too far in. All these years he has been talking about getting big, even if he realizes that he looks disgusting he cant go back because he will look like a pussy. All this stuff about being a 5%er, if he joins the 95% he will look like a bitch.

yeah, I can't watch the vids where he trains with natties that look WAY better than him because I feel like he realises

Say what you want about being natty but its far better than looking like a freak. Gains might be slow but your body will also appeal more to girls.

what are we looking at?

proof?

post proof or stfu u liar

his body, his choice.

He's apparently rich as fuck and has passive income from owning real estate.

He's literally Rich Piana

But even with that said, the guy seems like he's trying to find meaning in his old age and is trying to appear wise and fulfilled by making videos on meaningless platitudes

Thousands of year of evolution just so you could inject yourself with oil, hormones and lose many of its functions. Its his choice but its a pretty retarded one.

oil with muscle behind it

>implying evolution is real

Rich is just a degenerate version of Mike O'hearn.

He also slaps retards.

Nice one sciencecuck. Maybe next you can tell me climate change is also real. Lmoa

>Gains might be slow but your body will also appeal more to girls.
Oh boy

Yeah cause every girl would prefer to a nice natty physique.

Not everybody is Mr Pianoman you fucking retard. Steroids do not make you Ronnie Coleman overnight, they simply give great gains while giving you a nice fuller appearance with lower bodyfat that women love. I never had problems with women however once I hoped on steriods women have been all over me and often initiate conversations with me and compliment me heavily.
This body for example is 100% achieved with roids and you need to kill yourself if any women would not fuck him.
Just because you are a pussy that is afraid to hop in does not mean it does not help you get a great body along with improving your chances with women.
Have fun in the weightroom with your nogains you DYEL bitch.

Nice cherrypicking
Any women would fuck him if he was ottermode with that face. Imagine that body with an ugly face. Then he would be "too big"

Its official you are retarded.
Roids will NOT get you women if you are ugly thats a given, HOWEVER with at least a decent face your chances will improve dramatically.
You sound so pathetic in the first place knowing how you only lift for women that is extremly beta behavior. I hoped to roids to even further excel at my sport the extra pussy I get is just a nice bonus.
You are truly a pathetic piece of doghit, and probably only lifted for 2 weeks. You try to rationalize roiding makes you ugly to women when in reality its the complete opposite. If you don't want to hop on roids because you are a pussy bitch fine but don't try to say women would not fuck a roider with a decent face.
Pic related another roider who hoped on for a movie don't try to say women don't want him.

>implying Zach's physique isnt achievable
Chances are hes on roids because actor blah blah blah but one can look like that natty. Zach was also slaying pussy before roiding. Nothing has changed.
>If you don't want to hop on roids because you are a pussy bitch
Not wanting to ruin my health makes me a pussy bitch? Kek roidfag logic. You sound so angry defending your shitty life choice its almost like you regret it but are too insecure to admit it to yourself and others.

what is "hoped on"?

What does JUST mean?

Short for just fuck my shit up
Which is short for i have lost meaning in life and you can fuck my shit up

>one can look like that natty
With that bodyfat AND muscle mass KEK delusional natties always make me laugh, one with exellent genetics can achieve it after YEARS of dedication but not you DYEL.
> Zach was also slaying pussy before roiding. Nothing has changed.
Yes but you are an idiot if you don't think he is even more attractive to women now, take the meme for example. Yes Zac is a pussymagnet because he is rich and famous but to a normal person roids help with women in an extreme way.
>Not wanting to ruin my health makes me a pussy bitch?
Yes that makes you by definition a pussy bitch.
>You sound so angry defending your shitty life choice its almost like you regret it but are too insecure to admit it to yourself and others.
Wow that projection. Roids make me feel amazing like I am high all the time. I just came from a 4 hour workout 2 of them I spent working with my dad. He knows I roid and he always mentions how proud he is of me and always comments on my progress. And the amount of great looking women I fuck now a days is insane. Hoping on roids was one of the best decisions of my life. I hope you enjoy lifting of 1 month then quitting because you see no progress and girls STILL don't want to fuck you lol. Remember even roids still don't fix an ugly face.

From watching his YT vids, he's not a bad guy, not that smart but a hard worker. Seems to want material goods to make up for something else in his life, sorta like that kid who would lend you his NES games for like a year and never ask for em back.

>rationalizing cheating

You are the pathetic one user.

He's around 45-46, I guess he can't complain that much as he had an epic life? He can only blame himself tho.

How big do you need to be to get girls to fuck you?
Im natty and thinking of getting on gear because...well i want to fuck, not gonna lie

>Roids make me feel amazing like I am high all the time.
>crack makes me feel amazing like I am high all the time.
Keep defendind your addiction.
And ive been lifting for 2+ years natty. Never considered roids because im not insecure and made good progress since i dont have bitch genes. It seems like you hopped on roids after 1 month of lifting because you couldnt see results.

Pic related is for you. There is no rules to life faggot winners will do whatever it takes to achieve there goals and losers will complain "BUT MOMMY ITS NOT FAIR"
You don't have to be super huge the big thing is low bodyfat. The problem with natties is you can't have low bodyfat and still look good in a shirt, you will just look like a DYEL faggot. When you roid you can have a nice large body that makes you look big in a shirt but still have low bodyfat. Thats the look that gets girls wet.

If you dont look like Jeff Seid girls wont even look at you. Natty lifting is a joke man just hop on.

Its called wearing shirts that fit you retard. I was getting mired after less than a year lifting as a natty because i filled out my shirts and i still had fairly low bodyfat.

>Thats the look that gets girls wet.
Got any examples?

Natty whiteknights are so funny. They try to shit on roids every chance they get because they know how amazing roids are but are to pussyshit to try it.
>And ive been lifting for 2+ years natty
LMAO then post a pic Mr. natty thats right you won't DYEL.
>not insecure
>rationalizing that girls only like NATURAL lifters
Pick one
It seems like you hopped on roids after 1 month of lifting because you couldnt see results.
Lol I have been lifting for years before I hoped on roids I am an athlete. You are just some insecure lifts for girls DYEL retard that has been lifting for 2 weeks maximum.

DYEL guys get laid all the fucking time
If you want sex work on your social skills

Post your pic mr athlete
Why didnt you just hop on roids from the beginning? Are you some kind of a pussy bitch?

Id like to think im out of DYEL territory right now but i cant get laid
No matter what social skills i develop its just an impassable barrier
I need something to make the girl want to fuck, if she wants it then it shouldnt be as hard

I know guys that have literally never lifted in their life and still get laid. Not to be a dick but its either the face or your social skills arent so good. None of which roids will fix.

Yes any DYEL can wear size XS skin tight shirts but that doesn't mean you have muscle.
Something like this but remember roids don't help with women if the person is ugly. But for even a normal looking guy it improves chances with women GREATLY.
LMFAO natty lifters everyone this insecure DYEL won't post his body after I asked what a faggot. KEK you are one insecure DYEL and probobly also a virgin no wonder you attempt lifting to get with women.

Tim pls go

I wear medium shirts and fill them out fine. Im not insecure so i dont mind that XL shirts will be baggy on me.
You cant ask people to post their body unless you go first, mr athlete.

That shirt is way to small for him and looks fucking retarded. Why would you want to look like that in clothing?
Still good physique tho.

And i dont know how i can improve my social skills, women are majorly difficult to attract and i need an edge to make it work
I need EVERY little inch of advantage i can get, it doesnt matter if Joe averageguy managed to get lucky that one time, i struggle daily and im looking to roids for help with this to make it easier on me because i want to succeed
Im 6'1'' but id definetly wear inlaid shoes if there was some guarantee women got more interested in 6'2'' guys

Id do anything to break my dry spell, its been a fucking year with no sex

>Something like this but remember roids don't help with women if the person is ugly.
Thanks
I dont think im ugly, sure i got a bit of a puffy face from a relativly high bf (sitting around 15-16%) but nothing serious at all

He looks like an abomination. Should just kill himself.

>I wear medium shirts and fill them out fine
pic related
>That shirt is way to small for him and looks fucking retarded.
Yes the shirt is to tight for him but his body is ideal for getting women wet he has great muscle mass and low bodyfat. Even with a slightly larger shirt his body would still be very noticeable.
>I dont think im ugly, sure i got a bit of a puffy face from a relatively high bf (sitting around 15-16%) but nothing serious at all
If you know how to lift and diet go for it I promise you won't regret it. But you MUST do a lot of research on what you are taking you first cycle should just be 500mg Test E for 12-14 weels and maybe an oral like Dbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart.
Make sure to research Arimidex and PCT these are VERY IMPORTANT you will need them. You will feel great on cycle and more confident and addition to your new gains your chances with women will improve greatly. Roids are very cheap and easy to find on the darknet.

Instagram you morons.

You are 6'+. You already have all the physical advantages you need assuming you also lift. Stretching out shirts from the children's clothing store like wont change anything.

You are feeding the trolls,

[spoiler]DON'T FEED THE TROLLS[/spoiler]

well fuck

Kys for giving the people the idea to be a filthy stinking cheater

>If you know how to lift and diet go for it I promise you won't regret it.
Only if it doesnt work, then ill regret it

Then why cant i manage?
Im litterally just looking for a somewhat cute girl who is willing to fuck, she doesnt have to be smart, dumb, loving or anything
Hell, ill take a 6/10 semi chubby girl at this point

Is that the new gears of war character xD?

it's harsh but obvious, your personality is the problem.

Your physical appearance has NOTHING to do with it. If roiding was a necessity for getting laid im pretty sure 99% of people wont be getting laid. The only thing is right about is that it will give confidence but why ruin your health for that when you can get laid without it.
One question ill ask you is where are you looking to get laid? Do you go to social places?

On second thought if you want to roid purly to get with women even fat ones I don't think roids is for you. Gains will help you get tons of chances with hot girls but if you don't know how to talk to them you will not fuck them. You just need to work on your social skills.

Then i guess im fucked
People seem to like me IRL, i get along and can talk to almost anyone
I casually chat people up at work from other departments and at the gym

I dont...fucking get what im doing wrong, thats maybe even more frustrating knowing something is wrong but not knowing it
I told a buddy of mine i think i might be autistic or some dumb shit since i struggle so much but he just laughed and said i dont display any of the traits

This is really fucking stupid but should i see a psycologist and ask that fucker for an analysis on whats wrong?
pic related is me from three years ago when i got into lifting for gains rather than my sport

Fuck. I thought Silva was better than that

Have you ever asked a girl out?

>Do you go to social places?
What would you count?
I keep an eye out for any girl fitting my interest everywhere i go

Asked out two girls in the past six months, we had a few dates and then they flaked

Parties, clubs, festivals amd shit idk.
Just ask them to come over for dinner and then make a move. Dont just go to get coffee with no plan to initiate anything.

you should be a fun, energetic, positive person
you shouldn't be overly cynical, a downer, needy etc.

I'd say ask someone who isn't like you to evaluate you using this kind of traits. Find someone who seems to get all the ladies without looking much better than you. You can establish a sort of mentor relationship if he's up for it. Or you can just watch and emulate.

Fuck i got coffe planned for tomorrow
No joke, some girl i met while shopping said we should do coffe tomorrow...she is working afterward

I think i am positive and energetic, atleast IRL
On here i can let my mask down and feel the frustration of not getting what i want in life and seeing all the good things slip further away
Gotta make a connection to guys and start hitting the clubs i guess,or maybe try tinder but lord knows i have no hopes for that shit

I just was told when i was younger to not sweat it and that my value as a guy would go up as i got older, so i stayed in a relationship through my early 20´s but now that im past 25 its gotten really difficult to find girls

you may be right but hiding stuff behind a mask is not sustainable, I might be talking shit but this may be the reason why you can get girls but they end it after a couple of dates. But ofc. I don't really know you, take these with a huge grain of salt.

it might be a weird question but how many friends would you say you have? not "real" friends but I mean people you do stuff with.

Not a real "mask" per se but rather...you know you dont want to pour your heart out to people IRL that you dont know very well
Seems like common sense and even more so if youre a guy because it displays weakness and bitches dont love that
Then again i got a friend who tells chicks how he is on sick leave from work for depression and still gets laid but i digres

I got a few friends but they moved out of town so not many id say, i know i should improve this

does he inject synthol?

I understand, again I'd suggest emulating people who are adept at this. no online/tv personalities tho obviously. I'm sure you're gonna make it man good luck

and other things

here u go folks youtube.com/watch?v=FeqQusdSPr8

Thanks for the tips user

Got lost in another dimension when leaving humanity behind

Can't believe she would leave him after he defended her honor from Lord Vader during the Order 66
>tfw a classy gold digger with fake tits is a JUST a slut

What's that water he is drinking?

BCAAs!
C'MON
M
O
N
>mfw you probably just drink natty water

>I've been drinking natty water for 10 years

>all that shit

>no squat rack