What water is the best to drink ?

what water is the best to drink ?

Ive basically been drinking a shit ton of water since i was like 16 but after a joe rogan podcast where they said drinking distilled water can fuck you up its got me confused.

I heard Evian water was really good or Fiji ? I was also thinking about just buying a water filter.

Are there any NON distilled waters on the market ? I thought water was water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fiji is god tier

>Paying for water

but tap water is shit man. You get none of the minerals.

Volvic > Evian > rest

Tap water.

For christ's sake, I know you're a meathead, but stop giving money to jews.

maybe if you live in third world shithole

you know tap water is filled with shit right and its got high acidity levels.

what about gerolsteiner

yea because the uk is a third world shit hole, also im pretty sure our tap water on an average level is way better than the US. Get educated my man.

Tap water is great. Living in Scotland, the tap water here is some good shit.

I dont know much about sparkling but Quezac is good for sure

yea i live in scotland too. Is it good though ? Like are there articles or tests i can look at?

Look at the back of any bottled water and you will see it is just municipal tap water that's been filtered an extra time or two. And most bottling companies are private enterprises that aren't subject to the strict testing and quality control as government run water treatment facilities. Watch the "bottled" documentary and you guys will see you are being cuckdd out of money for shit you can literally get for free. Poor gullible faggots.

Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night.

In the meantime, tap water is almost free, isn't shilled by retarded companies banking on people like you that can't even do a proper wikipedia research.

But hey, maybe OP lives in a shit country, and bottled water is a legit good alternative.

Basically this.

It honestly depends where you live. Where I live, tap water is the shit, but if you live in Michiganistan then you should probably buy it.

im not from the US

I live in upstate, NY and I can literally taste and smell the fucking chemicals they use to process the water (essentially chlorine). I'm fine with spending a little on bottled water.

joe rogan is a meme

tap water & brita filter

thats what im going for, although apparently water here in scotland is really good. Im just going to avoid Distilled water from now.

depends on place I guess. Used to live in Brussels where the tap water has got lots of limestone deposits (or "hard" water) so we used to drink a lot of bottled water, Spa, Evian, Volvic, Contrex, etc... Then I moved to Switzerland, and then tap water here is great! In the end there's not gonna be huge medical impacts on your life if you indulge too much on tap water (depending on where you live of course), but bottled water can be nice too, although overpriced.

Fun fact; when I was living in Brussels some bloke tried to start a hip shop where he would only sell bottled water (imported and whatnot). Didn't lasted 6 months.

95% of bottled water is taken from natural springs, not taps. At least where I live.

Selling tap water in bottles is probably another American phenomenon that doesn't apply in the civilized world.

Bottled water is not distilled. Distilled water is more expensive than bottled water. Also, distilled water is not unsafe to drink.

The primary concern when deciding on a water to buy is mineral content, which also affects taste. Quality water can be a major contribution to your calcium and magnesium needs, especially if you don't consume dairy (which should be the case if you're concerned about health).

Evian and Volvic are terrible in that respect as they are very low in mineral content.

youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0

alot of bottled water is distilled though. I can literally pick up this bottle of "smart water" and its got distilled on the back.

in Greece our water is top tier. it tasted like shit in central europe when i tried it.

tap water

It may be a regional/cultural thing. Distilled water contains none of the chemicals, pesticides, hormones and impurities that are present in minimal traces in spring water, sea water, tap water, ground water and all other kinds of water. So from a health perspective, some people may prefer that.

The only distilled water they sell here is the one intended for household and chemical use, although a tiny subset of people do buy that as drinking water because they're scared of the chemicals in undistilled regular water.

theres too many water memes man i have to do some proper research asking you fucks was a big mistake.

okay might be stupid but as a biochemist I don't understand why you would drink distilled water as drinking it leads to diarrhea. Do they add minerals after distillation?

I honestly don't know if you are capable of thought if you believe in Joe Rogan.
Look at some peer reviewed articles on distilled water if you are going to change your lifestyle this much.
Distillation is basically boiling something in a fine range to allow everything you don't want to boil off, or in some cases only the stuff you want to boil off.
Are you trying to say H2O is bad for you and that Joe Rogan knows something no scientist or man has known before him?
It's water, only way it is bad for you is if there are large amounts of unhealthy shit in their, which H2O is not.

I believe companies do add minerals because there is no reason to sell water that will give people the shits.
Also if you are worried about impurities distillation is GOAT objectively, personally I can drink straight up distilled water and not crap myself, so MAYBE you could add the little mineral shots people put in water but if bottled water is sold to drink I wouldn't be worried.

hmm yeah, or like "supplement" distilled water with like Gatorade or some shit, doable, but still I'd just straight up drink tap water or spring water. To each its own!

Yeah I just drink tap water, but distilled is a really good option for people who live in shit environments.

that's true. Fuck if I'd like like in mexico or some other 3rd world shithole I'd do that too

lmao that was brilliant

The town I live in charges a lot for water and does a shit job purifing it. Even the EPA had to step in and fine them heavily. Luckily, they got their final warning and they haven't changed. In the mean time, Ive been just filling up a cistern with spring water and using it. Spring water tastes so great. I'm now going to save up and move in the middle of nowhere that has a spring.