Any recovering fatties? How are you guys doing?

Any recovering fatties? How are you guys doing?

Be me
Be 21 at uni
Was total hamplanet at 19
127kg, only 5'4"
Eat junk, sit on ass all day doing uni work
Hit 20, decide to fix it
Stop eating junk, start working out
Get down to 100kg by 21st birthday (me in pic)
Still working out, currently 95kg
Progress feels slow
Still get shit for being fat even when exercising
But fuck it, they're assholes and I'm getting there

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MLP dolls in the background
>white trash tattoo
>room so messy it could belong to a gypsy family
you're disgusting

Wear underwear that actually fits you.

OP here, sorry about the pic. No idea why it's rotated, I rotated it the other way before trying to re-upload it and it still did this so I have no idea what's wrong.

Working on it right now OP. I'm 6'3" and about 210. Down from 217 a few weeks ago and I ran 5k for the first time this morning. Realistically not aiming to go below about 190 but generally want to be fitter with it.

italian fatty here. Started 108 kg in january, now 82 kg
pretty tired though..i started drowning in pussy again and lost a lot of willpower

MLP plushies and clothes on the floor were my boyfriend's. Yeah, our room was really messy that day but fuck you, I love my tattoos. The female skull is the first piece in a sleave of human anatomy diagrams.

>But fuck it, they're assholes
>but fuck you, I love my tattoos
back to tumblr,you triggered shit

jesus christ you fat pseudointellectual cunt. Do you even know what you're blabbering about?

>Poro plushes,mlp plushes,smelly dirty room, cheap 50$ jail tattoo
you dirty sack of shit,you made me vomit in my mouth

went from bmi 42.5 to 20.5 almost three years ago and have maintained in a 10 lbs range since then. not gonna lie, it's a constant battle and i desperately miss stuffing myself when i'm stressed or upset but i'm aware how messed up that is and almost always pull through in the end.
also, it is honestly SO worth it. i'd rather die than get that fat again, no matter how much pleasure food brings me.

Yes, I have a degree in human anatomy and will be starting an internship with the Natural History Museum next year.

You keep that positive attitude pretty lady. I really do hope that you do not rush into your dieting and take it slow so that you don't yo-yo it like most people do. Don't let anyone bring you down.

I posted this reply to having a few technical difficulties so couldn't reply directly.

It's been kind of a pain in the ass because of how quickly I got down to 100kg but it's taking months to lose fat this year.

>and will be starting an internship with the Natural History Museum next year.
you're gonna be the whale exhibit?

Fatty here. I started this month at 231 lbs, and I'm ending it at 221 lbs (and I'm pretty certain that 1 lb is excess water because I drink about 5 + liters a day now. It feels fucking excellent. I decided that I was done with my sedentary piece of shit lifestyle and started running every morning. I started slow, and could barely run a mile, but now I can keep going for 30+ minutes (at a not so great pace, but I'm glad to know I'm progressing) and I reevaluated my diet. I drink a lot of water. It helps me feel fuller, and it helps me properly digest things. I eat less processed fatty shit, and a lot more straight up vegetable products (Buddhist vegetarian here). All in all, I've never felt bette, and I'm not even at my goal of 200 yet. Also, I'm going to start lifting regularly in September when I go to uni, but I'm currently a poorfag, and can't really afford a gym mekbership for a month. I know my losses will decrease over time, and I know lifting will slow it down as I'll also be building muscle, but god fucking damn does it feel good to take charge of my own life.

>tripfagging for no discernible reason
reported & filtered

>room so messy it could belong to a gypsy family
There's one tshirt and one post-it note on the floor and a denim jacket on the chair. Oooh so messy.

I should add, my university has a free student gym. Also, forgive my typos. My phones screen is cracked af.

oh god why are fat people so lazy and dirty?
this is a cavetroll lair

The forensic anthropological department, identifying and cataloguing the race, sex, individual characteristics and (where possible) cause of death of human specimens.

That is normal, you should not rush your diet since that can lead to a lot of grief. When I had an eating disorder I suffered hair loss, hormonal imbalances, lost period and etc. You have already made so much progress so you will get there eventually if you keep it up

>Trip
Do you see my code tho

>cataloguing the race, sex
who are you to judge what that person identified as in life shitlord?

Tryhard

Yeah, my uni had a free gym for students living in halls. I came from a very controlling home when it came to diet and exercise so I used the gym first year, ate what I liked and then second year could not afford a membership at any of the gyms near me and still can't so stuck doing cardiovascular and borrowing weights from my ex who is a body builder.

OP, fuck absolutely everyone that wants to shit on your progress. Good job. I'm coming down from 284.

I had really slow progress myself, especially when it came to building lean muscle.
Don't give up my dude, one day you'll be healthy again and the fat stage of your life will be a distant memory.

i was going to post exactly that

op, take this fucking hate fuel and burn it for extra weight loss!

you already lost 25% (¼) of your starting weight, you will make it!
oh, and clean your room, fatty

>t. skelington

>stuck doing cardiovascular
>implying you can run 100m without panting

You can do it. Make sure you recalculate your TDEE as you lose weight.

Also don't respond to the people trying to neg you out. I believe in you.

So you're in between first and second?

Hi Cheekie. Didn't know you had those struggles mate. Hows that super physique going?

TDEE?

>you already lost 25% (¼) of your starting weigh
math is not your strong point right?

Biological fact has nothing to do with identity, it's standard practice when examining any skeletal remains regardless of the context; one of my favourite professors ran a study looking at the unusual trends in disease regarding the male, Roman population. I got to help her out with some of the DNA extraction and PCR protocol (to compare genetic trends) which was both fascinating and frustrating given the age of the bones.

You're blasting roids, you're gonna suffer that anyway.

Basically the calories you need to meet your training goals according to your height, weight, weight loss goals and current activity level.

scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/

Use this. All of you fatties pls

127/4 = 31.75
127-95 = 32

She's actually lost a half kg nore that 25% mate.

still,not 1/4.
you mad?

I hope you're doing ok now, I was anorexic as a teenager too. It sucks, don't it?

Thanks, m8

No problem. Good luck.

>I was anorexic as a teenager too.

Stay motivated. Look for little things that you can do now that you couldn't back then, for me it helps to remind myself I can now do 50 sit ups without it hurting my abs (even if I can't see my abs yet).

Is that more accurate than the myfitnessplanner app?

We don't shout at fatties who are trying to make it here. Shut up.

> 50 sit ups
post webm or im calling bullshit. you probably mean crunches.

A half kilo more than a quarter? Is that the term you wanted him to use? Are you really that much of a twat?

Way more. He also has a muscle building calculator as well. It's a great site all round. Scooby used to post here. I just missed him.

>Ywn solve one of scooby's riddles

who is "we"? cancerous tripfags who are too autistic to make IRL friends so they avatarfag for attention on an online moche pottery decorating board?

My room was clean, there was just a shirt on the floor which belonged to my boyfriend at the time. Before you ask, he was not fat, he was and still is a body builder. I do actually clean my house twice a week, I can't stand dirt.

Thank you, m8

>he was and still is a body builder.
>ΜLP and league of legends plushies
>lends weights to his ex
he's probably some insecure autistic ex fatty who turned to roids in hopes of becoming human.he is Veeky Forums incarnate.

Standard board culture. How's your progress going?

>How's your progress going?
bretty good.just hit 500lbs x5 for deadlift and 300x10 on the bench.gonna run 15 miles to cool off now.

Just finished, taking a year to save up and fix some mental health I have and starting an internship next year.

Hmmm

I'm sure. You must know how important a decent support structure is then, especially when you hear from people who are doing as well as you clearly are

i cant hear you,im on the pullup bar doing 100lbs x 10 dead hang pulls
(im typing this on my phone with the other hand)

Hi Esmeralda. I feel that if I didn't have an eating disorder in the past, I would not be I am right now. Sounds unhealthy but that was the reason why I started lifting anyways. I'm doing good! Bulking right now and gained 8 lbs since the show.. gaining weight is hard being off gear but I will be getting back on soon.
HGH has helped me get my hormone in balance, hell of a drug. I should be lucky that I dodged a bullet on the hair loss part. lol So far I am only having a minor side effects from those, but I will be doing a harder one on my next run so I'll let you know if I turned Saitama mode.
I'm totally okay now in terms of eating disorder! Ever since I started lifting weights my metabolism got back but my metabolism got too fast, now that is the issue lol.. Now I'm eating for mass so it's not easy to gain weight.

>fix some mental health
who could have guessed,right?

No, I'm not posting anything I can't censor my face out of so I still have plausible deniability if a half naked of me gets brought out at a job interview and before you bring up my tattoos a) many people have skull tattoos and b) I do not show my tattoos in a work environment and do deny having them in interviews.

> many people have skull tattoos
and a lot of people abuse drugs,alcohol, skip school or mooch off welfare,doesn't make it good
>do deny having them in interviews
so you're a liar as well.

Nope, just a nerd that was made to start bodybuilding by his father and kept it up as an adult and we separated on good terms and stayed living together because of the cheap rent, he just moved into the spare bedroom.

Sleeve

And why the fuck are you tatooing yourself with human anatomy? You're already living it.

And if you devoted even a fraction of your life to studying it, you'd be sick and fucking tired of the shit and woud never, ever, wear it on your body.

I'm nurse. I work with doctors. None of us do this shit. We know anatomy and it's our job and it literally makes us nauseous and we hate this shit because we live with it every day, while our patients suffer and die in it.

It's not cool ots gay dude. Get a tattoo of a pokemon or something.

Also lose more weight. Go so far.

I've been on the slow road from the start. Went down the strength training route. Hardest part of that is knowing you'll never be as cut and perfect as ladies who take it the next step such as yourself. however, I really enjoy doing the big three so I'm happy!

So you come off for bulking then? How long are your cycles usually?

Been 85kg at my fattest, I'm currently 74kg. We have similar barrel-shaped bodies, sucks huh... but we will look hot af once we get down to normal weight and shape up a little. Keep it up, I will too!

> but we will look hot af once we get down to normal weight and shape up a little
loose skin and stretchmarks are permanent. and cellulite is mostly genetic.
you will never be "hot",you will be "average".

Former fatty, 23 years old was 110kg now down to 75kg. All that in around 7 months, I know it wasn't healthy or smart I was just obsessed with losing weight. Luckily I have no stretchmarks, a little skinnyfat tho but lifting that away. Thanks genetics.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you toxic piece of shit.

Ikr
Basically, among other things, I was abused as a child and had a lot of stuff go wrong in my teens so it has been advised that I work through the issues in my past (even though they don't bother me) before moving to start work and be a proper adult.

>Thanks genetics.
see,it is people like you who really bother. i have to work my ass off to lose a few pounds and you lose all that weight with no stretchmarks in less than half the time i spent.
fuck you and your genetics.you're the reason i hate society.

It won't work out that way. Mental health issues are a long term problem. Just start therapy and get on the right track. Don't let your life fall to the wayside. Treat it like a missing leg, learn to cope, learn to work around it and you'll succeed.

who do you think you are? you're in no position to give me advice

Yeah now this is a fine bait

10/10 gourmet shit

a) I simply stated that if someone were to say "is this you, they have a skull tattoo?" I can say "no, it's someone else, loads of people have that tattoo."
b) lying in a job interview about certains things is fairly normal, most people that drink on the weekends will lie about that in an interview. Are you saying you have never lied about

Apart from having mental health problems and being relatively successful and not fat.

Like I said, still working on my weight.
Thank you, I wrote "sleeve" four times before posting but none of it looked right and I was stuck using my phone so I couldn't double check.
Also, you seriously got bored of human anatomy? I spent my degree, A-levels and most of my free time for the last eight years studying it. I feel like we have very different levels of interest in the topic.

>needed 8 years for her bachelor
>still hasnt worked a single day
how does it feel being human trash and having your parents pay your part of the rent?

This was not posted by me (actual OP), I think it's some troll trying to cause an argument. I'll see if I can fix that.

Ah it's cool. The advice still stands though. Keep focused and don't let it define you. I reckon you'll make it.

>needing a calculator to do simple math (95/127)
>mad&salty about my 0.2% calculation error
>my post was still right (she lost more than that)
ayy sean... gb2school m8

>she lost more than that
more is not equal,fuccboi
stop messing with my autism

Nice bait in this thread btw bb gunna get sharpening my stilettoes

>she wights LESS now
>25.2% is therefore LESS than 25.0%
fuck you sean :3

No, I took three years to do my bachelor, two years to do my A-levels and I started studying human anatomy in my spare time when I was thirteen, eight years ago. Also I do work, as a fundraiser for Cancer Research UK and my mother has not paid for my upkeep since I moved out of her home when I turned eighteen and I pay my council tax.
Yeah... I'm a real drain on the system, aren't I?

> and I pay my council tax
ugly buck eyed britbongette detected

Stop replying to Sean and if you do, don't get mad about the fact that he will continue to mercilessly insult you. He gets bored.

Yeah. I have been in therapy before and honestly the crap that happened in my past doesn't bug me, it's over. My mother is just worried that they may have repercussions in the future and the internship doesn't start for another year so I agreed.

I'm not mad, it's kind of funny.

Well that's ok I guess, use this year to drop that weight and then see how you deal with more unwanted male attention. That will probably reveal if there are more underlying issues to sort out

Eating a certain diet actually helps a lot in terms of aesthetic. You could still look aesthetic and do what you do. Dmitri Klokov for instance, he is not a bodybuilder but his balanced physique from Olympic lifts really gave him the bod. He cut his water out, became shredded and placed in bodybuilding show. Even if you're not built for aesthetic, if you have a balanced body mass and is lean you can pull it off.. But for you your goal is to get stronger so I guess you are happy where you are then. I'll still be bulkng..., I won't be cutting till next years competition... My cycle is usually 8 weeks on and off. Will be hopping back on gear on Aug 22.

Yeah but he's definitely not natty, I know I need to drink more water, I'm so shit with it lel. Might just sit with a bottle next to me all day

How did you place this year?

>dmitry klokov
you know all the russian weightlifting athletes for the last 60 years were and still are on juice right?

Buck eyed?

1. Who the fuck is Sean?
2. Stop giving OP shit you underaged faggots. Rather than being a complacent/tumblr fatty, she's actually trying to change. Stop trying so hard to fit in.
3. I'm surprised no one in this thread mentioned the sticky

Ur gun make it Ohpee

Oh and for anyone complaining about my room being dirty, this is my room today. There is a bit of new room weirdness as I used the spare room as storage.