/plg/ powerlifting

/plg/ powerlivia general

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GcOHGnnuw-ejI5OEtYbkdoRGM/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GcOHGnnuw-d01sREE5aS1oY1k/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lads it's been a week since our princess was mercilessly driven out of the castle. I fear she may never return. Livia if you're reading this, know that you are dearly missed. Our gates are always open. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Second for Roy Makaay

Reposting

314 wilks almost 1 year training. Could I run Texas method or am I not early intermediate still?

Repostan:
Inner part of my left knee is feeling kind of funky and a little painful today. Should I go to the gym and squat+deadlift, or should I just go tomorrow?

she fucks old dogs for money

Foam roll it and go 2day

fuck off with the weeb shit

whenever youre scheduled to lift you lift
Yes you could run texas method quite easily, or maybe you're too advanced, it all depends on how you progress, not your wilks

I talked to a friend because of my lower back stingy thing since wednesday and he told me a chiropractor will simply twist me around and bring back everything to normal

STINKY

SMELLY

SWEATY

CURRYNIGGER

TOPKEK100

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

BOARD

Was trappy a man posting pics of her or was she really that girl

Chiropractors are alternate medicine.

May as well blow iced tea up your ass or whatever

What kind of meat market is this? Do you really have to do the cuts yourself?

>trappy will never ride you like that

why even live

#STOPBACKBENCHING

It's a supermarket called NETTO. No

I meant orthopaedic

She was that girl, theres concrete evidence but whenever its posted the post gets deleted and the user banned, but one of her ass pics matched some other pics of her

Barely concrete. Plus her proportions are feminine. Been on this site for long enough that no one passes.

Fuck, will dig in the archive then

in for accidental weight loss

3300kcal should be enough to maintain weight, especially when you're already small :(

I think Esmeralda is the most attractive girl I've ever met and I'd spoon her daily.

>barely concrete

no they were quite literally taken in the same exact identical bathroom, thinking anything else yuou're a moron

>combine that with other facts such as a lot of the non lewd pics taken dont even exist on social media, so how would someone else have those pics?

>same interest in medicine, radio head, league of legends, Wow, some other faggot video game I forget that he played a lot, game of thrones
>decideds to talk to one person on facebook only o damage control but not people she knew like prutus and deluige? hmmm
>instagram goes private randomly and last.fm gets deleted

>I have never been outside: the post

Nice projection, got any more?

Just created a funny thread

I didn't find it funny

Okay

Gee thanks buddy you're really kind how about I suck your cock and make you a sandwich?

no you're sister zoned. I'd spoon you and kiss you but nothing further.

>instagram goes private randomly
>tfw
You can post it now

I left a nice comment any way

Thanks

Good. Sounds comfy desu

Get some knee sleeves if you don't have them. I'm sure you'll be fine.

She was an attention whore who didn't even lift, yet gave out advice.

fuck no we don't miss her, fucking whore.

Yes, we do miss her

Why tf does my right knee sleeve always feel less toight than the left? I have 2 pairs same problem on both of em. I don't think my left leg is bigger than the other

Hopefully you enjoy fully nude platonic spooning

stop being a fucking faggot and grow some balls kid.

B-best kind

Actually it didnt go randomly private, someone who cares about her very deeply informed her of that to make her instagram private, after saving all her pictures

>Ywn teach trappy to deep throat by gentle instruction and even demonstration on her feminine penis

Remind me, why live?

Does Tumeric and Pepper do anything?

I have it every day in my chicken, a lot of it, and I'm not noticing any benefits.

>Sean makes similar joke, everyone (well more like his beta orbiter and one other user obsessed with him) calls him gay and the entire ironic joke flys over his head
>isley makes joke, everyone laughs

Yeah, it makes you suck dick

Its not skyrim nigga. Not suddenly gunna have increased stamina or some shit.

>Got to stop playing it now

Because s*** is a homophobe and in denial about his sexuality, whereas Isley is just a man who likes girldick.

Would we watch pl meets and yell at diddlies?

I don't really know if I can justify dropping that much cash. And I just woke up with it. Might be ok after foam rolling.

Yeah, good luck. I was having serious knee pain for a bit over a month while running C6W with the squats. After getting some comfy SBDs my pain is 99% gone.

We would order a Chinese and watch IPF worlds

Ask me in precisely 1 year and 53 days time and I'll make true of that promise.

I just tried to save a .png file as .plg

Thought you lads would appreciate knowing that

That's a very precise amount of time. How come?

So I started waiting table 32 hours a week. Anyone who does this how much more did you find you needed to eat? It's been just a week, but my energy in the gym has been piss poor.

I'll tell you then

Spooby. Okay lel

What was your job before and how much do you weigh?

You might need to buy a diary for 2017 and write it down in that

Guys, two questions.

What belt should I buy?

And why won't my appetite increase? I weigh 53kg right now, I just won't overeat like I'm supposed to, or else I'll puke. I'm blocked at 2500kcals a day.

Lele or could use Google calendar. I wonder how strong I will be by then.

Just eat more over time, your stomach is very small, it will eventually expand.

Eat more junk food.

Look at belts on strength shop if you want cheap and IPF approved.

Inzer 13 mm prong belt

Olive oil or milk

Work on those lats so there is more to cuddle

Pizza, burgers, ice cream

The staples of any good bulk

No job before. And 5'10 @210lbs

Stop shitposting whore

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Dream about every night and day
Spread my lats and fly away

Stop shitposting beta orbiter

I've heard of the aquatic humans theory
But lads I think humans are designed to fly, otherwise why would we have lats???

Check mate aethiests.

M8 r u srs or have you just never seen any woman who did not shit up Veeky Forums?

thats a pretty terrible ass

Look at that used up ass and face

What a whore

Purely disgusting

Oldy and goldy. I still wonder which weirdo did that.

Very serious, she is attractive in an unconventional way. I like it, especially the top left picture.

>lats
Confirmed for crush on buda

Ahaha okay we get it you've announced to the thread you're Esmeralda because you don't have your trip on xD you took a big giant smelly whore shit on this thread like you always do, happy now? You got your attention and shitted this thread up, made your presence known, so please fucking leave so I can actually talk about powerlifting again without you derailing the thread like you always fucking do

shhhh!

I didn't write that kek he sent it to me

Livia is much better 2bh

Virgin

Maybe it was because she talked about lifting instead of literally talking to one beta orbiter for attention once all the trips decided to stop responding to the shitposting attention whore

Virginia

I used to be a bartender and worked 25-30 hours per week. When gaining weight I aimed for about 3600 calories per day when I worked and 4200 if I lifted. For reference I'm 6'2, 205 currently. It worked well I gained about .3 lbs/week.

I was talking about beauty

235kg squat

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GcOHGnnuw-ejI5OEtYbkdoRGM/view?usp=drivesdk

160.5kg bench press

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GcOHGnnuw-d01sREE5aS1oY1k/view?usp=drivesdk

No you took your whore shit on the thread, you've made your presence knowing and got attention

Leave now please so I can talk about lifting?

Dude I've fucking stopped posting chill the fuck out and actually talk about lifting. Christ.

what
who do you think you are talking to, you faggot ass fag?

If you stopped talking then why the fuck are you replying to me right now? And you say you stopped but literally every damn fucking day you talk about irrelevant shit with that beta loser and it destroys these threads
Just exchange his email or go to soc or some chat room and fuck off from here forever

Mad virgin

Sean is sexually frustrated and doesn't lift

Okay cool thanks. I gotta step it up. I'm barely hitting 2500.

Which is better; lying tricep extensions or French press?

French press stretches the triceps but you use less weight.

I'd say start with 500cals more per day. If you notice your weight dropping then add more.

>calls other a virgin
>quite literally Internet stalks and obsessed over an ugly whore

Hmm pot calling the kettle black ;)

Irony

Yes it is quite ironic calling me a virgin ;) you being a virgin and all ;)

Even more ironic