Who's your favorite Veeky Forums youtuber?

Who's your favorite Veeky Forums youtuber?
mine is this hunk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvtWyheumsuATgc9BU-BAYw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ynrBnaB5CY
youtube.com/watch?v=5vnJ4GW1UmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hudson has a cuter peraonality no homo

Scooby Werkstatt

Scott Herman

Dom

bradley is better

>what do you guys think about the buff dudes?
GTFO with your shill

>inb4 what do you guys think of the buff dudes?

Delray Misfits

>a normal guy
>an actual retard
>a severely deluded roid user
>a mailman who's angry all the time
>an old man who survived 2 cancers and will throw you in the Everglades
>plus a bunch of other weirdos and normal guys

The most alpha man on the face of the planet, and natty too

Guzman and Rich Piana

who is that man?

Can't you recognize your own mother, user? :^)

I wish she was that buff, this man has more muscle than any bodybuilder I've ever seen. He also seems highly trained.

Bradley comes off beta as fuck to me desu

Trained at the farm, killed dozens with the CIA. Not someone you'd want to mess with

>buff dudes
nah he just doesn't give a fuck because he knows he is strong as shit and fucking huge

Does Grade count?

Mirin dem chin gainz

Protein Chef

Elgintensity

fitnessblender

really helped me getting rid of overweight and overall good cardio

This guy inspired me to leave a shitty video game and to start bulking harder than ever.

He's a molecular BEAST. At 6' 5" and 280 pounds of pure natty muscle, he's the pinnacle of alphaness hehe xd

Kek you mean 5'5

Tyler1 is a beta and will never be as alpha as Meteos. Have you seen his girlfriend, disgusting!

>meteos
>METEOS

I heard he fell for the 'suck dick to get gains' may-may with Sneaky, Hai and friends, hehe xd

Roided af

Dom mah nigga has me cracking up

Surprised no one has posted this guy yet. On the other hand, he seems like the guy who would keep making fun of you beyond the point of "friendly budging".

Our true hero

DOM MAZZETTI

3dmj
Jeff nippard
Radu antoniu
Bret contreras
3dmj
Starting strength
Shawstrength
Omarisuf
Alan thrall
3dmj

Motherfucking 3-D muscle journey
...kino is fake natty but gives solid advice (way better than scoobs)

Cyka Blyat

youtube.com/channel/UCvtWyheumsuATgc9BU-BAYw

Nah this guy just comes off as an asshole. No quality banter just monotone insults.

Frank Yang

Its like a movie where the bad guys are Rich piana and planet fitness

>le acerbic chink man xD
He was BTFO by Blaha and was too beta to respond directly. He's a massive faggot.

Technically its mostly anaerobic cardio

SHHHHHHH
SHHHHHHH

The Golden One

>being this butthurt

His ego is unreal, what a cunt

Vegan Gainz

IS THAT HEMINGWAY?

Latsbrah is best

hyde

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

stop shilling

I want to start watching the DRM. Where should I begin?

james willems from funhaus

Losers who couldn't handle the bantz detected

>top tier lifter
>all natty body
>former soldier and veteran
>CIA agent
>highly skilled mercenary
>hacker
>philosopher
>guru
>assassin for the Illuminati
>sex slave for the Illuminati
>part reptilian

Am I making too big of a mistake as a newb for following Scott Herman's advice on fitness?

Vegan gainz is a piece of shit

Dom is bigger.

It doesn't really matter.
Once you've watched a few episodes you're gonna binge watch them all

youtube.com/watch?v=3ynrBnaB5CY

Sailing La Vagabonde. It's a comfy sea adventure with a pair of qt's. It's comfy stuff

Trips of truth

Bart anyone? Looks like the guy everybody wants to know, funny as shit and so friendly

kwan lake?

Bart Kwan, Pretty sure he owns barbell brigade

the channel is called bug sports

get BUG

Delray Misfits is a real life sit com.

My favourite episode is still the one where Lenny gets that 11 year old to taser him in the carpark.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vnJ4GW1UmQ

NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN SAM
I'm worried his show is going to be shit though

The guy on the left has an uneven six pack and therefore Butt dudes is an inferior product

>juiced out of their brains
>hurr you can achieve this natty like we did

Are you guys fucking kidding me?

the fuck is this faggot

I was watching his bench how to recently and he was coming up on a rep, commentating his form as he did it and then as he completes it he stops mid sentence to throw in a quick "SSS". Laughed so hard

dom all the way

They dont seem juiced to me, at least not in their last vids. They are big nordic fellas that know what they are doing.

this nigga

I actually hate this guy, he sounds like a whiney fucking fag, he made a dis video against chris duffin, thats when I realized people like him are totally worthless

Go 2 Bed Bradley

it would be beter if he made more fitnes related videos again.

Love the buff dudes. Used to watch their videos before my morning workouts. They've gone a bit quite though:/

STEP UP TO TA BAAABELL
GRAB HOLD OF TA BAAABELL

most fitness youtubers will run out of things to say after a few years, scott herman seems like an exception and is my ultimate goal body as I believe he's at the natty limit, he does all the how to's for the unpopular lifts

I wish elginintensity did more lifting videos, his comedy ones have gotten shitty with all the voices, try watching a couple in a row you'll get sick of his rich piana segment

broscience got old pretty quickly, it's the same joke over an over

veagan gains is an edge lord

blaha is sad to watch, wish he'd drop the sucubus and focus on losing weight and looking good

drm is comfy viewing

rich is another sad one to watch, he's created this persona that I don't think he can escape now, everyone expects him to act the way he does but I don't think he wants to do it anymore

buff dudes tutorials are pretty good

yo elliot was good, now is shit

rippletoe has some good videos about form too

everyone else not mentioned is most likely dogshit

>greg gives better advice than scoobs
Dude, you just say that because he says exactly what you want to hear.
>umm...yeah you can eat like shit and still get lean and keep high testosterone levels, yeah, fuck nutrition, just get a big old burger and some fried chicken, that'll be best for your health too because THE MIND

You can't spell, use proper punctuation or capitalization and you expect us to actually read what you're writing and value your opinion?

>everyone else not mentioned is most likely dogshit
>not watching omarisuf
He has some seriously good advice and is actually natty as well.

Scott is not natty.

Nope, he is not.
NOt a single youtuber is natty.

go back to Veeky Forums this is Veeky Forums
never watched, I actually don't watch any regularly, just here and there
his height and weight are right on the natty limit even if he isn't natty his body is attainable natty

>his height and weight are right on the natty limit even if he isn't natty his body is attainable natty
not for the majority.

>No one on youtube is natty
That's a pretty sad opinion, brah. His physique, leanness and speed to achieve his body are all not very impressive and don't seem out of the ordinary at all. His knowledge, advice and struggle with plateaus is that of a natty bodybuilder. Have you seen any of his videos at all?

Height: 5′ 10″ – 178 cm;
Weight: 170 lbs – 77 kg;
if you're going with the height - 100 then it's right on

the sooner you realize, the better

>FFMI below 23 at sub 10% bodyfat
>not achievable for most
Yeah, fuck right off. That's only not achievable if you are too impatient and give up after too short an amount of time, don't have the discipline to diet down to around 10% or have some medical condition. Otherwise this should easily be achievable for anyone.

>anyone thinking that is not achievable natty
Am I being bamboozled

>no ones mentioned Jeff and Athlean X
>no big Brandon carter fans
For shame

You're either a retard, or a horrible shill.

Jeff Cavalier is pretty fucking boring and basically says that everything he does not approve of is unhealthy for your joints. Trust him he's a physician. Brandon Carter says a whole lot of nothing in most of videos but there is some solid advice sprinkled here and there but you gotta get through the whole nigger attitude in his video, which gets annoying pretty quick and he always leans into the camera and repeats what he basically just said but in a little softer voice when he tries to put emphasis on one of his statements. Also fucking annoying.

mah niggas

Pump, photoshoot, lighting, photoshop... watch the vids man. They arent that big nor impresive.

Also dont be mean, Im not a retard, Im just special.