Normals

Why the fuck do normals think this way?

Because they are lazy

Working out is hard and it's easy to make other people feel bad about putting in the effort then it is for them to put in the effort.
Not hard to understand and we really don't need another fucking thread of why people are different.

To lower the bar for themselves.
Pretty obvious m8.

Some of that is true, though. Maybe not necessarily the societal standards because at a certain point it becomes purely vanity. But some people let their fitness routines be the only thing that defines them as a person.

that's robot thinking, not normie thinking

>how someone looks doesn't affect how nice they are
No, being nice or whatever doesn't affect how attractive you are.
Being attractive is worth alot more than being nice.
Both of course is even better.

This. It's not an either or sort of thing.

People who think someone's personality changes just because they get into fitness are saying a lot more about themselves than they are about others.

Every shitlord in the world is the star of their own story.

Everyone else is living life wrong and has the wrong priorities. If someone does better at something you care about they are lucky, cheaters, fake, or some other weird category to discount them.

Nu Male redditors think that lifting is patriarchal and reinforces negative male gender roles

Remember Democrats, working out is problematic

Except being fat is a sign of greed and laziness. Being in shape shows discipline.

No being fat is a condition of poor people deprived of good food by rich males - liberal logic

My lifestyle isn't healthy. I know this. Eating like a horse and lifting for 2 hrs every day is not how one should live. If I can admit what I do isn't healthy why can't they admit shoveling cookies and deep fried bullshit into their faces as fast as possible is unhealthy too?

>reasons why that person will not be remembered

>counting calories could be unhealthy
>Le "society beauty standards" meme
probably just a tumblrina feminist i havent met many ppl who actually look down on people who take fitness seriously

>I'm insecure because people are more attractive than me
t. every facebook post longer than 30 words

>perfect squat substitute

because they're retards and because they are too lazy to actually do something that requires effort

counting calories is easy as fuck, also googling some decent routine and a diet-maker

they just want validation for their poor-life choices and being slowly turning into hamplanets

There are some guys that are so obsessed with lifting it's almost like anorexia, but 99% of lifters don't go that far, are are much fitter, healthier, and better looking than most people.

i believe this is the what being triggered feels like

This. When that is all you talk about or think about it is unhealthy.

>counting calories is obsessive and dangerous
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> 1 like
kek, nobody cares

I am liberal as fuck and swole.

You are a conservacuck and a dyel twink fuckboy

Endof.

You are a minority in your party fag

But then again you love minorities so I guess you like that cuck

Cute tomato, nobody cares.

Post boipussi

I on the other hand , while am at the same side as you. Think he is right.
Me , you , every guy who does what she considers "extreme" thinking it is "normal" is a ctually obsessed with fitness.
Noone can argue that getting obsessed with something is bad. But what contradicts my previosu statement is that, we are obsessed with something that makes us a better version of ourselves mostly physically but also mentally (confidence boost when lifting, confidence due to looks, self respect, self knowledge and many more.

Also I agree with many people that they point it out it to feel better for themselves and lower the bar. Like its something not needed for modern society in the current years.

Literally every irl who lifts is liberal

Conservatives are dyels with beer bellies and dadbods

If you have visible abs and round delts, you arent a conservacuck

That being said hillary is the devil, and literally as bad as trump

Gary johnson has no chance to win, but he is literally the ONLY choice.

>Why the fuck do normals think this way?
You just answered your own question: They're NORMAL, you are NOT NORMAL, you're a freak like so many Veeky Forumsizens, who will one day suffer severe, crushing disappointment when they discover either that they can't attain their so-called 'goal body', or that once they have attained their 'goal body', it does NOTHING to improve their standard of living, and that NORMAL people look at them like they're freaks.

We see an extreme example of this with the /fraud/ crowd: they've drunk the 'aesthetics' kool-aid so much, that they're willing to fuck up their entire endocrine system and risk their lives for their 'aesthetics', and the irony is that if the 'roids don't kill them, they end up looking like circus sideshow freaks -- and society looks down on them as sad drug addicts who have ruined themselves.

The vast majority of the denizens of Veeky Forums should just work enough to not be fat, and have a little muscle definition, and leave it at that. Spend the rest of your time working on having interests (OUTSIDE the gym!), a sense of humor (that NORMAL people can appreciate!) a decent personality (again, that NORMAL people can appreciate!) and an education/career (so you can have something like a NORMAL, productive life).

100% of /pol/ is megaDYEL

>not posting boipussy
Cute tomato...

Saying HAES is the voice of the left is like saying you are the voice of the right.

You don't even fucking lift, so stop making conservatives look like whiny /pol/ tier retards.

>pigeon-holing people
I'd have to check my list but I think that's a logical fallacy you just committed there, buddy.

>the greatest thing one can aspire to is living a normal life like every other mindless slab of meat on this planet

please kill yourself as soon as you can

I think it's clear that it CAN be taken too far, so the interesting question is WHEN does that happen. in my opinion you'd have to be pretty fucking extreme before that happens, not just serious about diet and exercise like the OP is talking about.

Because they like to perceive themselves as intelligent entities which experience existence full of stealing beauty, truth, reason and wisdom more than anything, deepshit.

Ah I see so being friendless, a kissless virgin, cripplingly neurotic (if not actually mentally ill or emotionally disturbed), constantly broke, and working shit jobs is a better life so far as you're concerned?

Or is it better to have a decent education, decent career, an eclectic life-experience that builds your personality and character, long-term friendships and relationships, and pehaps a family -- and still have whatever strange interests on the side you might be inclined to have? Or is that too 'normie' for you?
>I have to be a COMPLETE FREAK and reject ALL of Society or I'm a SELL-OUT
Learn to play the game, little boy.
Most people look at me and think I'm just a typical, painfully white, American male. Then they get to know me and OH BOY are they shocked to find out what I'm really like. Yet I interface just fine with the rest of the world. >Lrn2HideInPlainSight

Its not so much about calories and stuff its more about your personality. You can be a shreded cunt lifting for 5+ years with a perfect diet but every conversation you have outside of a gym isnt about how sore your legs are or how much you curl. Same way you could be a DYEL who wont shut the fuck up about how hard he hit back the other day.

>projecting this hard
>utterly failing to address the point that 99% of people are visionless, tasteless sacks of shit, and this dictates how they choose to live their life

Never said you had to be an outcast to not be normal

>Lrn2ReadingComprehension, dumbass