Daily reminder that one day Veeky Forums you'll have a qt3.14 gf

Daily reminder that one day Veeky Forums you'll have a qt3.14 gf

Other urls found in this thread:

ignitemyflames.tumblr.com/face
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D-don't lie to me...

>lifting for girls

Who's this cologne napoleon?

My question is, who the fuck moves thier shoulders when they nod?

>I'm about to be a 30 year old virgin.

will she have a dick?

That picture is scary.

Will I get a nice boyfriend that will fuck me in every position and than cuddle me while burying his face in my chest?

Second time I've seen pictures of her on fit today. WHo is she?

>Who's this cologne napoleon?

This made me very happy for some reason

m8 that means you're about to become a wizard.

l-london?

depends
post pic of chest

NO. You're going to get a cute girlfriend, and you're going to love her and she'll love you forever.

Kayden something-something-idk. Has tumblr; SFW, unfortunately

Would that mean I would have enough magic power to finally off myself?

I don't want one, though, because I wouldn't know what to do with one, or how to handle myself in such a situation

How do I get confidence gains?

nevermind, found her tumblr: ignitemyflames.tumblr.com/face

then she will meet jamal

>has a kid
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Oh Jesus she does not look attractive in her unfiltered photos from a normal angle

>Nose piercing

shes getting kinda huge

> scroll to older posts
> think it's going forward in time
I think she's probably lost weight or something. Hopefully
*shrugs* I'll let this one slide

>Tattoo
>Kid
>Nose piercing

fuck a prostitute
why the fuck not?

Why would that matter? She's already met Juan, and once you've seen Juan you've seen Jamal

Yes yes, well done OP.
HOWEVER.
My qt3.14 gf has to have a big rack.
I won't accept anything less.

wtf she clearly got a dad thats still in the picture, whats wrong with u fags

Y-you too

I love you user

I'm actually dating one right for the last 3 weeks. Feels good man.

Nope. I won't. I'm too far down the rabbit hole. I may someday be absolutely shredded and lead an elite unit to take over a top secret missile silo. But I will never, ever have a gf.

>dating qt for about 2 weeks
>one day she decides to scroll through my facebook
>fucking forgot I had one
>finds out I was fat in high school
>"I can't date anyone who isn't up front about their past"
>fucking dumps me

I haven't dated anyone in over a year

What, thats just shity of them op. Better fo you, you dont want shity people in your life.

What the fuck? Is being fat equivalent to being a felon or something?

She may not have even been aware of it, but the sudden revulsion she felt was her braining warning her that any kids she had with this guy would have increased likelihood of being fat.

Or she just thought you sucked and was looking for absolutely any excuse to ditch you.

Wtf I hate girls now

Honest to god hope it was #2.
Because she acted like it was a whole betrayal of her trust. It just didn't come up.

Kekorooni
Most girls have the same opinion as guys that former fats are the "safer" choice for long term relationships. They assume there are latent self esteem issues and muted confidence/likelihood of cheating because of it.
[fitspoilerswhen] In my case they're right[/japmootpls]

>anime poster
>not dying alone

I have my priorities straight.
>not posting animu on 4chainz.
Thank you for your opinion.

Shut up you tipfagging cunt

>tripping on Veeky Forums
>looking like this
>finding a mate

pick 0

Veeky Forums was originally an anime based site smart pants

In the future, you'll treat them with all the respect they deserve.

Has some1 seen how she looks like now? Did she get fat?

lowkey best post of the hour

>tfw have a qt3.14 girl in my life but I don't commit to her because she's just not interesting to me
>she has no flaws other than being boring
Feels existential man

Nearly everyone is boring once you've known them for awhile.

Will lifting help me with that if I'm ugly?

Yes.
fit&ugly>dyel&ugly>fat&ugly

im ugly as fuck and get mired hard and have chicks approach me now. Everyone that says otherwise is either dyel or beyond help levels of autism.
Just being moderately muscular makes you stand out from everyone else. Being muscular as a guy is equivalent to the push up bra for woman.

Yeah it might. I'm ugly, but I'm slowly making gains.

Only problem is that I'm too aspie to realize if a girl likes me or not. And when I finally have the balls/ realize the girl likes me it's too late.

fuck my life senpai

I had one before lifting user

who care if the girl likes you? do you like her? that should be primary concern

I don't know if I like the girl or just the attention they give me.

why are you posting boardies gf m80

Fuck you, I've been lifting for 9 years, I'm not falling for this anymore.

Any more of her?

I'm not gonna be interested in getting a girlfriend for a long, long time.
No more fucking pain

Never. I should've become aesthetic 200 kilos ago, yet I still look like skinnyfat dyel piece of shit at 183 cm, 88 kg with 600 kg total.
I don't even care any more, some people are destined to die alone.

kinda hard to get a gf when you have no friends

as you get older people want to do less and less, it sucks.

but at least I can focus on the gym, right?

>he actually cares about a gf/sex
>he doesn't get fulfillment from all the attention of many people instead

seriously you need to step up.

>tfw too intelligent to have a gf

Jokes on you, I've already given up hope

or be /fat/ like me and get a qt3.14gf anyways.

no i won't. because i don't want one. why would i ever be involved with someone who has the courts on her side, who during divorce can take me for everything that i've worked so hard for. why would i want to be with someone who can cheat without consequence, who can at any time turn around say that i raped her and destroy my life and get away with it. why would i want to be seen as nothing more than a 'babysitter' for any children that we have despite being in a two parent partnership? why would i want to be involved with a burned out professional who has sacrificed her entire life for a career, like many men have historically done, and is so emotionally detached from herself and others that she's basically a shell filled self loathing but refuses to accept that she is the reason that she's such a failure despite her success and blames others for her unhappiness? no man in his right mind would ever want that

c'est la fierté

You seem upset

>t. Beta

No need to come up with excuses -- just accept the fact that you are a fucking loser and keep on going.

why did she leave me fit? it's been a year but i stil feel heart broken.

MGTOW

Ignore OP, he's a beta cuck who lives to please others. He needs to realise it doesn't matter how fit you are, if you have no self esteem you will never get anyone.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal just because you have never had it.

not really, i've accepted the way things are
>beta
the real betas are the ones who get fucked over by a woman who they loved and who thought loved them. the ones who think that a woman holds the key to their happiness because their own lives are so devoid of achievement that they have to rely on validation from other people. you know, the losers who think they actually meant something to someone
the fire rises

I had a qt gf, but I don't any more, and I never will again

Someday I'll an hero.

Who hurt you?

>MGTOW

More like: cucks go their own way.
If you are fit and handsome with above average penis, girls will be fucking lining up to fuck you.
If you have a shitload of money, then, again, girls will be lining up to fuck you. And no, they won't fucking steal anything if you are not a retard.
Cucks like you have neither the looks of Chad nor the wealth, so all you can do is keep on being butthurt on anonymous board and blame women for not wanting to deal with losers like you. You keep on coming up with excuses, but the truth is, you are just too scared to accept the fact that you are a loser.

Scream "PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS!" all you want, you fucking know that what I'm saying is true.

Only retarded beta cucks get fucked over.

>the ones who think that a woman holds the key to their happiness because their own lives are so devoid of achievement that they have to rely on validation from other people

You sore goddamn loser. Successful people not only dedicate their lives to achieving goals, but also score pussy at the same time.
Meanwhile, you are just a butthurt wagecuck: you neither have achieved anything great in your life, nor do girls line up to fuck you. You are trash.

>Christian syrian family neighbors that lived here before the crisis
>almost look entirely western like, also behave like it
>girls look pretty QT, always stare at me when I meet them
>Had a BBQ outside, gave me some because they made too much or were nice to me
>returned the plate, mom of the family asked me for coffee
>like a usual Veeky Forumstard I point to my muscles (they dont speak the native language well) and say that I need to do more workouts (nearly spilled my spaghetti)

Its just, I cannot deal with unexpected stuff like this. Shit.

no one actually, but i've witnessed a lot. one of my dad's friends was a millionaire but left homeless after a divorce. one of my own friends was falsely accused of rape and another killed himself after his gf cheated on him
>successful people not only dedicate their lives to achieving goals
i've dedicated my life to science. i have a phd and have published half a dozen papers so far with many more still to come
>score pussy at the same time
i used to do that too until my friend was falsely accused of rape>butthurt wagecuck
i've found my true calling and have never been happier. not only do i make six figures from being a doctor but i also make six figures from being a lecturer at a university
>you neither have achieved anything great in your life
i'd agree, but i've definitely achieved more than a lot of people have at my age and i'm only 25 so i still have around 50 years to leave my mark on the world
>nor do girls line up to fuck you
wouldn't care because i'm not lining up to fuck them either
>you are trash
>scream "PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS!" all you want, you fucking know that what i'm saying is true.
"PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS! PROJECTIONS!"

Assuming any woman you date can accuse you of rape is exactly like assuming anyone you meet can murder you. It's absolutely true but it's a pretty stupid way to live your whole life.

> i also make six figures from being a lecturer at a university

LOL I wish

It helps when your university isn't poor. I was just promoted to a higher level lecturer to coincide with the new semester but my old position was still six figure. I make a lot more from research though

I have always realised and felt that it would never happen to me but so did my friend. There are many other, more pressing, reasons why I rarely associate with women outside of the workplace

Are we looking at the same pictures?
She's not as attractive in her other pics, but she's still very qt

>six figure position in medicine (guessing either consultant or high level GP/MD)
>six figure lecturing position

How many hours a week do you work, hombre?

72 mate. Not having a gf means I'm 100% dedicated to work and gym plus I make mad bank

All these cute girls you are on about becoming your gf have been ass fucked and choke out by other guys.

Just be the other guy, no need for gf till you are older.

Its weird when you have girls on facebook who you have walked around on a leash, fucked in the ass, and gagged, then they get a boyfriend who is soft works in marketing and has no fucking idea.

go for it my dude

Daily reminder that one day Veeky Forums you'll have a qt3.14 gf, that sucked over 50 Dicks, had 5 Bfs in past.

Post proofs, lad.

What like newspaper articles? Literally none of it made the news. People lose lots in divorces every day and young men kill themselves for lots of reasons, huge majority don't make the news. My dad's mate got to keep his car and half his earnings but he lost a million dollar home that was his before he married. My mate was never even arrested, he had an alibi

No-no, lad, post a link to your published articles, or at the very least give more detailed information on your research work and what do you lecture and in which uni.

>inb4 muh anonymity

>young men kill themselves for lots of reasons
Then they were clearly unfit to live.

I won't post articles specifically because muh anonymity but I'm focussed on gut health, specifically on how cancer treatments affect the gastrointestinal tract and ways to improve patient outcomes. One of the side effects of chemo is the fact that it targets rapidly dividing cells indiscriminately so i'm trying to fix that. I'm also looking at intestinal permeability specifically in obese/diabetic patients.
I lecture in Australia. I take some gut physiology and nutrition lectures for first, second and third years and I also take some practical classed as well as tutorials

My friend wasn't unfit to live

>My friend wasn't unfit to live
And yet he has offed himself.

Time to gear up my friend

What if I want to be a qt3.14 gf?

TFW when born a dude

Originally is the keyword here fuckwit