At what point did you realise that lifting without drugs is a waste of time?

At what point did you realise that lifting without drugs is a waste of time?

I thought he was natty?

I've always known that roids are necessary if you want to actually get anywhere and not waste your time lying to yourself.

When I fucked your mother and created you
At least if I did enough roids my balls wouldn't work anymore

never, its like being a trap, with hormones its easier to look girly and without them its a bit harder and you cant look as girly, only its the other way around.

Pretty fast. Just realised pretty much all the physiques i aspired to have were achivied with gear. I started roiding after i think 4 years of consistent lifting.
Now i have a decent physique, something i couldnt even dream of being natty.

Not sure if its worth it on the long run to be honest. Ive been using for about 2 years consistently (one first cycle, PCT then blast and cruise until now).

8 year mark... As the saying goes your not good at something unless you've been doing it 10 years... So by then you've pretty much figured out all the details.

i'm 6'3 so i still get girls
life's good

being natty is only a waste of time if all you care about is being big and lean. you can be big, chubby and strong as a natty, you can be lean and ripped as a natty natty, you can get laid as a natty, and if you train for health reasons then it's better to be natty.

the only thing you cannot achieve as a natty is being both big and lean at the same time.

At what point did you realize not everyone on Veeky Forums is lifting to be the next Mr. Olympia?

while i agree with you isnt being big and lean the actual goal of bodybuilding ?

Bodybuilding, yeah, but not weight lifting.

But even people like this who are considered aesthetic by you average none lifter are taking stuff

I haven't achieved that level of narcissism yet.
Once my bench stalls I'll look into it though.

yes, but OP just said "lifting", not bodybuilding. people on Veeky Forums lift for all kinds of reasons: strength, health, losing fat, sports performance, getting laid, being aesthetic etc.

The only thing keeping me natty is the repercussions of being /fraud/ later in life, I don't want to be in TRT forever, aside from that, I'll be pinning.

I can always take SARMS, r-right guys?

Deep down everyone here just wants to be like Zyzz

dude on the left is legit my goal body
>dat neck
how do I into massive neck gains bros? been doing neck bridges and shit, what else do you guys recommend?

So? Theres many other people who aren't on gear yet non-lifters think they're aesthetic. Example being Daniel Craig

sure, just like everyone here deep down wants to bench 4pl8, do a human flag and run a 3 hour marathon. it's just that we value those things differently and end up working towards the goal we personally find most appealing.

I lift mostly to look good but also to prolong being able to be active well into old age.

If I take roids then I'll look good for a while but dip into my wallet and basically require them for the rest of my life to keep up my physique.

If my physique or performance was more important to me I'd probably see a reason to use them but I'm not making a living off my athleticism or physique so I don't see the point.

The parallel (trap) is supposed to be funnier or more relatable than the original story (roids)
You failed

Still natty but I want to compete in bodybuilding.

when I was 12 years old my dad took me to the gym but I just laughed at him for thinking I'm gonna lift weights natty

It's not a meme because guy's I look up to such as Jeff Seid, Kali Muscle, Mike O'Hearn and others are all natty as can be. You guys are just fucking jealous trolls

>thinks /fraud/ looks good
I guess if you want to look like a circus sideshow freak

Why do people think like this? You're not going to blow up and peel back to 5% if you hop on the bike. Those huge faggots in fraud are just insecure babbies

What's hilarious is that this guy would be absolutely nothing without his roids.
He has no:
Personality,
work ethic,
brain,
goals outside the viles he uses

When I realized I don't want to be a huge pimply freak.

What's sad is he doesn't need any of those things to win at life

Impresive if natty

I look like Zac Effron in baywatch and i'm natty, and get as much pussy as I literally could ever handle

oh well

Neck harness

shrink heads - 5x5

What are my goals supposed to be here? 220 lbs shredded or death? Why?

Really depends on what you want from lifting though. If you're trying to break prs and compete than yeah, roid, but if you're in it to increase mobility and balance out body weight for things like tricking, parkour, or dance, than you don't need to roid