>fedora edit edition

Get in here, lads.

Big Fat Fabulous link from last thread:
dailymotion.com/video/x4mfucb

>/for/
Baka OP

>/for/
Retard.

What's the point of these threads? To be bullies?

To feel better about being virgins at the age of 25.
"HEEEY AT LEAST IM NOT FAT". Which means Im b-better than them. R-right guys?

>inb4 they ll claim that they dont h8 all fat peeps

which is literally what the fat h8 thread means But they ll say its ajust about the ones who think Veeky Forums are retards/stupid for working out or the ones who claim they are happy with themselves and throw complexes at Veeky Forums ppl.

hooman why these cameras in my house

confirmed mad fatties

Helps the fatties that are actually trying to make it. Remember where you started.

Not even close. Just social behaviour and humane instinct. I dont hate fatties when I see them. I feel sad for them. Its Veeky Forums, I wasnt expecting you to be able to socialize. Its ok though, at least you re not fat.

I don't have a fedora big enough for this.

For people trying to lose weight to channel their self-hate. These threads serve as a reminder of what we are leaving behind.

>Started at 430
>Currently 220

Originally they were for the laughs, along with a communal place to dissect the fat-logic which keeps people trapped in obesity. Though it has lost a lot of it's luster since the r/fathate exodus.

>if you dislike fat people you must be a virgin
Kek, shit like this is why fat hate exists.
Go dry your tears with some more Krispy Kreme

>implying you have articles of clothing that aren't big
I highly doubt that

What do you think of KKK and Mr. Adolf ? Of course that was extreme as fuq but you 3 could make a great squad. Your ideas are the same at core.

>What do you think of KKK and Mr. Adolf ?
Not much, you wouldn't fit in the ovens, and the noose has a weight limit lmao

Not answering and just trying to make "u are fat user" as a general truth is sad. You should learn how to keep a conversation going and try to find proper argumetns (Logical thinking lessons).

Also, hate is born with hate, which means you were/are bullied were/are unhappy with some feature of yours (looks or not w.e.).

Wasting your free time to anonymously point out that you hate some group seems pretty what the fuck dude.

>You should learn how to keep a conversation going and try to find proper argumetns
>Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies 3 posts in

Please, try harder. Maybe then you'll lose the weight.

>should learn how to keep a conversation going and try to find proper argumetns (Logical thinking lessons).
Like invoking poe's law after one reply?

You're just a fat piece of shit that will desperately cobble together a victim complex around his own inability to stop eating.

Obesity is a growing public health crisis and any acceptance of it should be met with nothing but disgust and contempt.

The fact that you have to hide behidn the anonymous status in order to point out this shows you are embarassed yourself to point out "YES I DO HATE A GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON XD".
There's no point in me telling you that it's wrong as you know it yourself.
Go try a fat h8 thread in reality. What are you afraid? Whoever comes against you is probably just a fatty anyways so they l look funny trying to argue. Or maybe its not gonna be just fat ppl?

bb

>Go try a fat h8 thread in reality.
I'm positive this is bait now.
Not even fatasses are this retarded.

Does feelign sad for them look like im accepting it?
Do they automatically make me being fit look more attractive , more solid, more determined as a human being ? It does.
I won't hate them because they are people. They have made the wrong healthy choise so fuck them. As long as they are not my family/kids I dont give a fuck. I dont hate them whatsoever.
What would we fit be if noone was fat? How many chicks would you impress you retard if the majority of ppl was fat and unfit?

Lol black science guy

If the majority of ppl wasn't* fat or unfit

You'd attract a lot if the majority of people were fat and unfit. In fact, the majority of people are.

B...b...but Hitler had the same ideas!

savage

ye I made a spelling mistake outta speed. Dont tell me you couldnt figure that out...

Shhhh. Hear that?

That's the sound of fat.

>Bases human worth on skin (and some other features)
>Bases human worth on weight.

How apart are these two opinions?

Of course there are some sectors where being fit gives you a bonus. But at others its nothing but 0.

>I won't hate them because they are people

Seems like we got a triggered fatty ITT. Time to dump.

>human worth based off race
>human worth based off personal decisions
>How apart are these two opinions?

Further apart than your mind is from reality.
Post fat hate or go back to reblogging the HAES hashtag on tumblr.

Bitch you didnt even answer to my preivous statement. The same answer applies here.
I dont give a fuck if someone who has decided to eat Mcdonalds 6 times per day and brings on stupid excuses for why that happens (its cheaper, i dont have time to cook , i dont have 1 hour/day to go to the gym while I sleep and watch movies 15 hours daily) is not healthy. That person was being constantly warned about the risks of eating such food (we could consider even addiction to such food a risk, yes?)are.He was warned about the consequences in his looks/health eating too much/bad would have. I dont care if he has severe health issues. I wont even pity him for that. I will feel sad when I see him being unable to move properly. I will feel sad when I see him being bullied. I wont join, no ty. I am a kinder person that someone who would point out to a fat person that he is fat. He fqcking knows you sick fuck. And he regrets it.
I won't hate him. I ll pity him and the paychecks he ll spend to doctors after his mid 25s.
Also, fat can be someone who has 20 extra lbs. Do you really think such things as your shitpost apply for him too?

Fucking savage. I want to see the reaction

based colorado

>I am a kinder person that someone who would point out to a fat person that he is fat.
lmao fuck off fatty

Shhhhhhhhhh

Alright man. You got me on this one. I agree that this statements is almost 100% accurate and almost opinion changing. Still not convinced why I need to hate them. Besides I repeat, they are the reason im considered hot and I am given spicy eyes at the beach wearing my swimsuits. And the fact that the same chicks roll their eyes when they pass boosts confidence.
So why hate ppl who are on my side?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

M'lady

Then don't hate them. Who cares

>How many chicks would you impress you retard if the majority of ppl was fat and unfit?
Tons, and most would be fucking fat.
If you're actually saying "you'll look better by comparison" is a reason for me to encourage obesity, kys

that's real douchey they're trying to improve themselves and he's over there just kicking them down. also missing out on a lot of income for people who will barely use the facility

based religious freedom argument tho

The fact that you have to hide behidn the anonymous status in order to point out this shows you are embarassed yourself to point out "YES I AM A BUTTHURT FATTY XD".
There's no point in me telling you that it's wrong as you know it yourself.
Go try to troll a fat h8 thread in reality. What are you afraid? Whoever comes against you is probably just a nazi anyway so they l look funny trying to argue. Or maybe its not gonna be just bigoted ppl?

bb

post self fgt

this is reddit tier

Wtf is /for/? Also post a trigger warning, we got a fatty losing it.

Fat hate isn't about shitting on every individual with a BMI over 20. It's about discouraging the collective mentality that obesity is acceptable.

Plenty of fat people visit come here for motivation. These threads aren't about mooring a group of people in hatred, because weight loss is always possible. They're about making a state of living seem as unappealing as it really is.

Fat is inherently disgusting. Fat hate isn't a response to obesity, it's a product of obesity's ills.

MAN THE HARPOONS LADS

Brah IDK wattup with u. Wont give u too much attention on this subject other than telling u im not even close to fat. U can keep wasting words but u re not making me feel anything.

Based Dr Christian
>the things that man has seen

I want Hitler's K/D ratio

What has been seen cant be unseen. Only sorution harakiri

Every. Fuking. Were.

>where are the smoker shaming blogs?
They're posted on public fucking billboards.

B T F O
T
F
O

I knew I saved this for a reason

You think I dont know ? I was 14 when I started getting bullied for my body. At 21 now Im aware that the reason I turned around and became fit instead of continuing my previous routine was the fat hate. But its another thing to slightly make fun, point out that someone is fat, and another thing to state "I Hate every Fat fuck." The word hate has a different meaning and thats what I am trying to point out to these dudes. But youre the only one who had an interest in actually discussing the whole thread thing.

6MILL TO 1 NIGA HAD CHEATS

Funny but I don't blame the fatty for not wanting to sleep with somebody who subscribes to a toxic ideology.

>Im aware that the reason I turned around and became fit instead of continuing my previous routine was the fat hate.
Then you should be grateful.
>to state "I Hate every Fat fuck."
But you're autistic, so you're not.

>Yotsuba B
>/b/

this confuses me

>doesn't know how to change the style

Based Secret Eaters

obv you can change style why would you browse an nsfw board in blue though, it's the least attractive of all the options

HOOOOLY shit user.
Fantastic fucking work.

Goal weight/bf%?

I was morbidly obese my whole life. 5'10'' at 360lbs was my heaviest.

Never again.

Currently sitting around 245, still another 50lbs or so to go.

Best of life to you man.

It's to make fun of our old selves to never go back, or to slap someone on here into changing themselves, and justa bit of fun.

Great work buddy. I hope everyone you know is proud because I am and you're literally a stranger on a Libyan mosaic forum

how the everloving fuck do you miss by 2000?

Thanks, brother. Good on you too for losing the weight.

>Goal weight/bf%?

I'm not too worried about it. I've been slowly bulking back up for the last month - though weight has remained constant. I figure I'm just gonna keep going indefinitely.

The goal is that old-man strength, you know what I'm saying?

Having gotten up to 430, the loose skin I'm left with makes working towards aesthetics a bit of a wash.

>Currently sitting around 245, still another 50lbs or so to go

You rock it man. You're right outside that finish line - it's time to square up and break through the chains.

Though I imagine with how much better you feel you have plenty of motivation to get it done.

>Best of life to you man
>mfw

I'm a fatty. Lost 45 lbs so far. These threads motivate me.

how do they have data for 20011?

how does she even wipe?

Maybe I should start respecting the bible again.

Never gets old

>body visualizer

Thats a sweet ad.