Girl flirts with me

>Girl flirts with me
>Get my hopes up
>Look her up on Facebook
>Find out she already has boyfriend

What the fuck? Ever since getting /fit this has become a regular thing for me. Explain to me why women do this.

Say it with me...

VALIDATION

They want to know that they could have you if they wanted to. It's self-validation.

To feel better about themselves.

Who gives a shit, a happier life is conditioned by how fast you get back on the horse.

women are whores, never trust them.
They will if the opportunity is presented for them scam you.

Why are women such pieces of shit?

Shes finding a person to move on to you stuoid fuck.

i feel you bro

i had the most amazing dentist appointment of my life a few weeks ago. the qt girl cleaning my teeth and i had incredible chemistry and she even asked me if she wanted me to sit in when i come back for my next appointment.

she was perfect bros....looked her up on fb and she married 4 months ago ;_;

Statistically, not all of them can be the same. Look harder.

Because she wants to fuck someone else than her boyfriend, how is this hard to understand ?

idk man it's worse when she become your oneitis and she is the ex of a friend.
wat do in this situation ?

She wanted you to cuck her boyfriend

Just cause theirs a goalie doesn't mean you cant score

Who cares, if it's an ex. I've literally cucked a friend and we're still on speaking terms, it's no big deal

Put your dick in her? She's free game and it's that season year round

Don't listen to he's both a cuck and faggot

If he is a close friend don't be a dick and say no. If you don't care about this guy cuck him and fuck his girl

Disregard Didn't realize you said ex. Creampie that bitch senpai

People always say this, but unless shes throwing herself at you it's not worth the effort. There are fields right next to this one without goalies.

Pretty sure this is the same guy. He said the same thing 3 different times so it sounds correct

Just find a way of telling her Boyfriend that she does this shit behind his back. Two Outcomes

1. Boyfriend gets pissy
Ending 1: She starts behaving herself
Ending 2: They break up, and she learns that this kind of behavior is shit.
Ending 3: Boyfriend ignores this, and when she cucks him, he'll know that he was warned

2. Boyfriend doesn't care/refuses to believe
Only Ending: He gets cucked.

If you're really upset about this OP, you should reach out before she cucks him.

>From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

If you value the friendship and respect that person you'd stay away. If it's just an average friend then who cares