You rage you lose...

You rage you lose. Found this creeping around on Instagram today from somebody that was the far right category+about 170 pounds

FUCK MARRY KILL

To be fair if every fat girl was shaped like that there wouldn't be a problem. Most are just lumps.

Bump

motherfuck

Most bodies can be beautiful is a lot more precise. That's why we have "shit genetics" threads, after all.

desu I'd fuck the 2 and 3, the skeletal need not to aply.

Yeah kicking your dog is animal abuse and warrants not only a criminal fine but also the loss of your dog, yet over feeding and literally harming its life is completely fine. Love NA man

>3 stone
>stone
>NA
Are you fucking retarded?

y'all just lost

look at the far right one

Fat women ALWAYS do this.

MARRY skelly
FUCK hightest
KILL mddle

>weight-based abuse
Is this a new word for lifting?

Wouldn't be surprised if every word written is scientifically proven. But it shows the limits of science rather than the reality.

That's 244 fucking lbs, folks.

The worst part about this picture is that she's smiling. Like it's a funny story. I want to murder her

If people don't lose to this idk what they would lose to

I didnt, I just almost feel bad for these people trying to rationalize their delusions, almost.

I'm pretty sure this is misrepresenting her the next scene is her crying about how shitty a person she is and ruining her dog becasue of her lack of self control.

I agree, those three body types are all fine as hell. Add a fourth, athletic/fit one and it's a complete chart of acceptable gril modes. Anything lighter or heavier (or a #3 without waist) need not apply.

How does a 700 pound woman become pregnant.

Inb4
>lol desperate men
I can believe some guy would date a 700 pounder, but how would he get it inside? If the doctors had so much trouble getting to the baby, how can one desperate pervert do it?

giga niggas with 12 inchers like fat chicks.

This is the only reason fat women are allowed to breed. Giganiggas, control your urges please and help make a fitter world.

Fuck leopard print
Marry galaxy bottom
Kill hot mess fatty

What does Veeky Forums think of my OC?

bretty gud, filename is a nice touch

Leave out at least one step, maybe 2 or 3. It's a bit too busy right now, but decent enough.

The picture in itself is correct. Doesnt matter to me atleast.. too bad people who spam that shit are exactly what op said, extremely obese and thats not beautiful in any body type.

Why is she smiling? The dog looks r9k depressed

FUCK AND MARRY - KILL - KILL

nothing personel

Laughed/10

>fat girls actually think they look like that
Yeah, everbody is beautiful, except those carrot eating freaks that workout, eat healthy, and care abot themselves!

I just need to glimpse at that fat sack of shit covered in honey to get mad as fuck

fucking hate this face

perfect imo
>saved

winner

This is the normal standard for the rest of the world
However Americans would claim num.3 is fat and num.2 is normal. Num.1 doesn't exist in America

>food insecurity

>cetacea
gold

I have a 19 year old cousin who is pretty hot (married into the family fairly recently so I can judge) and she's starting to post proto-HAES shit on her facebook. Memes like "gurls that eat more than you you should keep her haha" and "when i get married i just want tacos not a ring haha" and "thigh gaps are for losers dadada" type shit. I'm scared for her future i hope she doesn't want to get fat like this.

I mad now

Welcome to hell

These food memes are just more social engineering in my book, I don't want to sound like I just stepped off the set of the Alex Jones show, but they aren't being made by teenagers that's for sure, usually every 4-5 memes that get generated include a subtle advert for a particular product or something, I think there's genuinely companies out there flooding social media with these memes so they can subtlety slip in adverts p, knowing they'll be eaten up (in many cases literally) by teenagers, without them even knowing they are being sold to.

If I'm right, then it's fucking genius I'll give them that.