Hey guys I've been on a 3 year journey and finally decided to make a YouTube channel, let me know what you guys think!

Hey guys I've been on a 3 year journey and finally decided to make a YouTube channel, let me know what you guys think!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKfdNISGBHs

What's the channel about? Two skelly DYEL faggots? Do they fuck in the end at least?

hey man this is supposed to be good vibes only man, you can go fuck yourself

sage

Listen up skinnyfag, unless you go on gear nobody is gonna give a fuck about your youtube channel, with the exception of your mum. How long has this 'transformation' taken you? Dare i say transformation, it simply looks like you've started eating like a normal human. Cut the bullshit try hard music from the video and instead try do something entertaining like vlogging and giving your advice from obstacles you've stumbled across, then people might be interested. But seriously dude, nobody is gonna give a monkeys arse unless you hop on gear like every other big fitness youtuber.

actually this is pretty shitty man why do you do this too us we deserve more. 2 faggots and a bunch of gay pics with some sluts wtf man
make a video where do you introduce yourself

please man stop doing this it fucks you up too bad

dont be a massive faggot and delete this video you are making fun of yourselves

Do you even lift bro, if not please dont make shit videos like this again

you look like white trash with some kind of gay dogs and ugly chicks, definitly confirmed fo not gonna make it

WTF man just leave this board please

dont make a fool of yourself delete this video right now

Do a few steroid cycles or do something entertaining then start youtube. Also most of those women are ugly as shit.

I'd recommend going on a journey to find better music taste.

what is this video about ? is it a gay romance thing ? dont know
>mfw DYEL faggots ruin this board

hahaha faggot. Recording yourself of lmao 1plate bench and wants to do a fitness channel what a fag

hahaha nice one bro

is this gay sound the voice of your dyel faggot partner screaming when you fuck him. This is no bromance just a weird homothing
2 Guys having a jounrney, yeah of massive faggotory

shittiest youtube video ever

and why are you always making thhis shit videos in the toilett ohh good please leave

3 year journey it started 2015 you should better go back to school and do some math courses
Stop lifting or you get dumber

>fitness YouTube channel
where's the motivational speeches and the zyzz aesthetics?

nice PowerPoint presentation tho

learned that in middle school

nice no progress top music choice gr8 vid t b h also ur both faggots do u wanna star in my latest twink vid

basically ill fuck both of u and the title will be called little white twinks get shitfucked by alpha stud.

hmb if ur keen on my email: urfuckinggay@hotmail

zyzz died cunts move on you're not going to be him.

plz just stop u already embarrassed yourself enough

this

I know you have a narrow torso and log arms OP but you still gotta touch chest on bench faggot.
Going full range of motion will benefit you and is more functional.
I go full rom and my chest looks bigger than others benching 3 plate with half rom.

I'm surprised no one has called him out on this.

Faggos im mexican and look way better the you 2 aermifucks

no surprise the shitstorm was more necessarily then to help him

ohh no to homos having a romance in the gym fuck off

i hate you

here is a massive shitstorm going on because you are a massive faggot

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAGGAGAGA

Please make more videos I laughed my ass off

>That bible verse at the end
Wew lad

Saw this and was fooled into thinking you were benching with the weight on one side at first.

>33 posts
>16 posters

who's the masturbator radiator at 0:19

how do you see that?

The cringe is real

>he doesn't have Veeky Forums gold yet

lost

lmao lanklet natty limit

gay music son

I'm not an angry faggot so all I felt was a little cringe with the pics and the music but I can understand what you were going to and that you're proud of it so I'm not going to make fun of you for it. But half repping bench with 1pl8 is ridiculous my man, you should not start a fitness channel if you do shit like that, people will tear you apart, with reason.

Its like "yo this is my math channel, first thing I'll show you is some simple math, 2+2=5!" what the fuck dude, don't make a fitness channel if you can't into lifting properly.

Good on you m8. Just keep grinding and do you. Fuck these DYEL haters who've been scrolling this board since the earlier AM. Hope you make it.

This

t. dyel

>Its like "yo this is my math channel, first thing I'll show you is some simple math, 2+2=5!" what the fuck dude, don't make a fitness channel if you can't into lifting properly.
this

hey OP i hope you are here im the guy who made half of comments and from now on i will do it again so it stays on sidew 1 and you can see it tomorrow *kiss* fucking faggot

and yepp back on page 1 i love this place

You should name this video new "DYEL FAGGOTS TRY TO I'MPRESS"

OP can you make another video where you both start stroking each other ?

> these are the guys giving you fitness advice online

You guys gotta make more progress first, I mean shit, Im fucking around at home with a single dumbbell and Im way bigger than you, baka desu senpai

yes quite gay and no dont make a channel

the right one maybe has potential but he is smaller than a manlet. so never gonna make and the left on 1:41 is just guy
lmao1plate

Serious now you both are 2 retarded kids please dont do this shit

That bench ROM was atrocious, holy shit. Also, you have to have content that other people don't have to attract people. You need to carve out your own niche. I see nothing here that would imply that you can do that.

Where are youe muscels brah ? and what skinny shitty "sixpack" onb the end WTF

> Why

The only thing coming from you next on this board should be your suicide note.

and damn man whats this on the end a gay dude with faggy haircut doing some tricepswork WTF you are embaressing yourself

and what has this note at the end to do with you ? everything is very confusing

okay guys i go to bed. hope you had fun with all my comments see ya

Hey guys OP here, wow I thought this thread died early morning after I posted it, FUCK ALL OF YOU ROIDING CUNTS, we're both going somewhere and if you guys can't see that then you can fuck yourselves, we already have sponsorship offers coming our way

Skinny twink to less skinny anal pounder - "Hey bro if we put like three pictures of some dirty sloots in our vid maybe our parents will stop asking if we are gay"

Your mom buying you protein powder doesn't count as a sponsorship

>65 replies
>34 posters
yeah, good try OP
you are still a DYEL fag

Im the guy who write all the comments.
Is your "Sponsor" your bf that jizzes i nto your mouth ?
Also you both will never maje it

Also OP is a Hardcore faggot and what a shit Note is this at the end.
Go on and eat and Lift some weights bit not baby weights

post some meal plans

I missed it. Did anyone manage to save the video before OP deleted it? I'd love to see what the next jeff is right now.

Video is still up, just search AWfitness on YouTube, it's a picture of two betas, they have 1 video and 2 subscribes, the embedded link is busted though

Why don't you try good reps instead faggot, because you did 0 on bench.

You guys should have definitely gotten a bit further in your journey before you made this channel