Criticise my Routine

I work out every other day or every three days, it depends on many factors but generally 3 times a week. Here's what I do (until I get a home gym with a barbell and a power rack, and a bench):

>military presses with dumbbells
>chinups/pullups
>pushups
>pistol squats

I generally do 5 sets for each; reps vary from 5 to 10. I do each exercise fully before moving on (doing a circuit program made me lose a whole year).

I modelled this program on SS, using the same principles; it includes pushing, pulling, and legs. Pistol squats are the best exercises I found to do without a barbell (and likely a good preparation for real squats).

I see results and am stronger, but the progression has slowed down insanely.

By now, I understand the benefits of a bro split, but having so few exercises, I'm not sure what to split.

Criticise away. You can go bareback, I'm not touchy.

Bonus: is pic related true? Is this what you can do in only 10 months on SS? Because if so, I'm mad as fuck.

Will no homo hot dudes motivate you?

This is my goal body.

Seems like you´re just doing random exercises. How about you add leg raises, dips and handstand push ups or some handstand training? Are you doing normal push ups? Try to bring in a bit of variety by doing different push up versions!

I mean, do what you can woth what you can, ya know. I feel like you should be doing loads more sets, though. I don't know what kind of shape you're in, but when i was starting out and had no gym, heres what my "routine" looked like

5x15-20 pushups/decline/incline
3xF pullup/chinup
5xF dips with a chair
3x1minute planks or leg raises
-Fuck about in yard with soccerball until bored-
ohp 5x8-10
curl 5x8-10
Goblet squat 5x8-10 ( if you can already pistol squat I'd stick with that)
Box jumps to exhaustion

It seems like lot but i was at this for about 5 months or so. Maybe you can do your routine every day? I know i started out every other day, but found i really didnt need a rest day cos the weight i was using was so insignificant.

>Seems like you´re just doing random exercises.

How is it random?

Military presses are the DB equivalent of the overhead press; pushups are the bodyweight equivalent of the bench press; pistol squats work what the squat would; and pullups/chinups are great exercises.

Why is this random?

>How about you add leg raises, dips and handstand push ups or some handstand training? Are you doing normal push ups? Try to bring in a bit of variety by doing different push up versions!

Handstand pushups? I already do military presses for those muscles.

>variety

What's the point?

>5x15-20 pushups/decline/incline

You're in a rep range where you're mostly doing cardio, so of course you can do loads of sets. All it means is you're being inefficient. It's like saying I can do 50'000 reps of that one exercise called "running". It won't make your legs stronger, just more able to do the same weak thing many times. Same with your many pushups. Past 10, do bench presses so you can increase the weight.

>3xF pullup/chinup

I regularly do 4 to 5 chinups for training, though I can do 10 in one go if I go to absolute failure.

>-Fuck about in yard with soccerball until bored-

Are you trolling?

>curl

What are you doing?

Man, you got your shit all wrong. I used to do shitloads of sets with lots of variety, and I wasted a whole year. What you need isn't "variety" or gay exercises, you need straight shit and you need to do it to the max. That means you won't do very many sets. Better spend yourself doing fewer GOOD exercises (compounds, never isolation) using all the targetted muscles, than being inefficient with lots of various exercises that don't target many muscles at once.

It's like doing the same task 5 times inefficiently instead of doing it 1 covering all the tasks.

>didn't need a rest day

That's because your work out plan is shit. It's cardio. Besides, muscles grow during rest, so working out at that point just reduces gains.

>leg raises

Holy shit, are you serious? Why don't you go crazy and suggest some aerobics while you're at it?

>Are you doing normal push ups?

Now yes. I started with pushups against a fence, then pushups on knees, then classic ones. I went from literally not being able to do one knee pushup to doing 10 classic pushups.

Went from zero chinups to 8 in a few months max, maybe just 2 or 3.

What dumbbells do you have? Are you able to weight your chinups, pushups, and squats? How are you substituting for the deadlift?

>What dumbbells do you have?

Adjustable ones. I have 2 pairs, one for warm ups (and my girlfriend's work out) and the real deal.

>Are you able to weight your chinups, pushups, and squats?

No, but I'm not at the level where I need to yet. I'll have a home gym before that happens.

>How are you substituting for the deadlift?

The one thing I couldn't find a substitute for.

Yeah i know it was bad but it got me off my todd. I knew i wasnt going to put on much mass with no actual weights being used its retarded to think so. I felt a lit better than doing nothing though, and now i bench 295, squat 400, and deadlift 405, ha ha.

a
bench
ohp
dips
incline dumbbell bench
flies

b
squat
deadlift
pullups
incline hammer dumbbell curls
barbell curls

abababx

Should I keep going or its shit?

why not just do PPLPPLx if you already work out 6 days/week?
deadlifts and squats on the same day are really tiring

I want to hit my bench and squats 3 times a week, isnt PPL for juice?

not necessarily

do what works for you, mate, I'm just talking from personal experience

>the real deal
How much do the dumbbells weigh, numb nuts?

Seems random desu. Also you could be doing way more with your dumbells. Bicep curls, tricep extensions, lunges, lateral raises, dumbell rows, etc.

About 50 kilos per pair. Why?

>way more

More isn't always better. Variety is for plebs.

>Bicep curls,

Why the fuck would you do that? Why waste time on isolation bullshit when other exercises include the biceps already? Makes no damn sense.

>tricep extensions,

Another isolation exercise. Doing pushups or bench presses works that too, chinups as well. Muscles working together is better on every level, and you get to work more muscles at the same time, saving you time and energy.

If you use too much variety, you tired yourself for nothing, preventing you from giving your best. This isn't cardio.

opie how do you look in a shirt?

>Holy shit, are you serious? Why don't you go crazy and suggest some aerobics while you're at it?
Whats wrong with leg raises? What exercises that work core muscles do you recommend?

>I went from literally not being able to do one knee pushup to doing 10 classic pushups.
Oh okey. If you can do about 20 normal push i would try some harder variations like diamond push up, archer push ups or russian push ups.
Interessting that you are able to do almost as much push ups as chin ups. I was able to do 20 push ups after a few weeks, but still can do only 8 pull ups and 12 chin ups after four or five month of training.

Looking for serious criticism, my routine consists Monday-Friday of exercise, Sat And Sun rest days, 3 days lifting, two days cardio.

Also I would love some insight as to whether I should bulk or cut as I have no idea.

Cut first, so you can see what you're working with. Then bulk, so you can make it better.