The real reason Sara broke up with Rich

youtu.be/PHffSgwnlyg?t=208 (3:28) seems like no woman can resist the pissening allure of the mangetter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgBTu-nOdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT KEKENING

fucking rekt by the pisslord

Wait, janoy and piano man are in good terms now?

not now that our eternal pisslord vader cucked the affluent keyboard they aren't!

>affluent keyboard
You mean loaded harp

wait i was gone for a couple of weeks wtf happened

>loaded harp
you mean opulent spinet

richard and sara broke up

Wait, whos richard

Richmond Piano

Rich Piano did a collab with Janoy Cresva then broke up with Sara a few days later, turns out Sara had a go on the Spaniard's lightsaber

It orgasmening

so this autist went on a date with sara? was it before or after they broke up?

Before they announced it at the very least

richard eugene piano!!

Its piss we are freaks sickening
Sara made the lord vader into a man

when the pinao dies the EPA is going to fine the cemetery for dumping oil into the ground.

Nah, they wouldn't bury him, his corpse will be threat as industrial waste

I feel bad he got cucked.

Buttsex

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgBTu-nOdg

Do you think the tattoo artist wanted Jason's monkey prick?

Niggers and jews

Maybe the race war begins now

Maybe niggers aint that smelly

I vote for the race war, and you?

Niggers jews spics and chinks need to be hung up

is there a reason Veeky Forums's ecelebs are so boring? Seriously ever since Arnold quit training you guys have had nobody interesting in your hobby.
>inb4 the mountain
For a giant strongman he is somehow pathetically averagejoe.

>DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Jesus fuck this is why moto is gay. The cunt wearing has more ILS than Pianoman in spite of his smaller size. What a pair of fucking muppets.

Can someone explain to me why I find Genova to be one of the most repulsive guys Ive ever had the pleasure to see on this board?

Seeing his mongoloid face literally kills my boners for at least the next 24h

> invisible lats syndrome

The guy is like a fucking train accident, horrifying but you can't look away

So do you guys fap to these people or something? I notice e celebrities cycle through this board alot and its weird because its either
>idiot who lifts and is really boring
or
>someone who goes into an extremely unnecessary explanation about novice information while acting like its a big secret
or
>motivational speaker who throws together a junior high tier speech on why you are so special and not like everyone else at all

If you guys are this desperate for men you should know that a gay tinder app exist and the homosexual community is notoriously loose when it comes to their standards

Frank Yang was pretty good.

Or

Cunty bitch trying to shit all over someones dat

>zyzz
>boring

>be WoW playing nerd
>take roids after brother gives them to me because i cant get them myself
>lift weights in the most lazy way
>up my test intake as much as possible
>no social skills but because I now have the body of a greek god I can do things normal people do like go to a party full of people so drunk they would fuck a tire swing.
>get girls
>make videos about my success and how WE ALL GONA MAKE IT BRUH
>shitpost all day
>become the hero to a bunch of /r9k/ users who dont actually lift and actively refuse to roid
The only reason zyzz wasnt boring was because you guys made him into the funniest fucking thing in existence. A below average nerd who was a god in the eyes of people who pretend to exercise

>Rich's grave causes super jacked and huge worms and insects

The price of leaving humanity behind

You sound like a fucking sad cunt brah

u mad cus your teenage father figure died before he could even gain the social skills of a 13 year old

"Hurr I don't find this funny so you're all fags"
-user, 2K16

>tfw Jason's content is becoming worse and worse
>tfw this Johnny dude is basically buying his soul to fuck about with him
>tfw the pisslord will never change, will always be a jew cunt with no gains and is nothing without the DRM

It's over man
Just wait until Jane storms into his house one day in a drunken stupor and gives herself a 30 year late abortion.

Haters gonna hate
And ainters gonna aint

hahaha he walks like a robot

hold up, sara broke up with rich. dude this is bullshit wtf is wrong with u

>Up next after the break: A local internet celebrity has been found beaten to death with a menorah, and his own mother is the primary suspect

BROKER BY THE DAY: SARAH GETS THE HOUSE PART 2/4

TOP KEK

right babe?

Gotta confuse the lawyers right babe? ...babe?

And which one of those is Jason?

Because of you think DSL mangetter monkeyprick 'huge n freaky' Janoy Creseva is boring you're not paying attention

I don't like piano as he represents everything about Veeky Forums that I hate, but I still can't believe he's getting JUSTed.

How tall is Rich? I thought Jason was like 5'5"

I have no fucking idea what is going on here.

Can someone break this down step by step for me please?

Zyzz was a bit of a meme

If you watch his lifting videos, he had no idea how to properly lift. Not to mention his rich dad got him face surgeries.

He made it because of steroids.

this