Fuck you fit

Fuck you fit

ever since i started coming here ive started doodling muscular male bodies, and now my family thinks im gay

im at a family gathering and i woke up this morning to find that someone (probably my mum) had placed these folded up doodles i must have left somehwere next to my bed

she probably thinks im a homo now

ffs what do i do guys

Haha that's pretty funny. Why don't you just say you've been doodling what's on your mind(lifting and getting swole)?

Let them kbow you're Gay.
Not once has it occurred to me to doodle muscular men.

>anatomy study

You're browsing Veeky Forums so the gayness is given, you're just having a hard time accepting it

but if i bring it up randomly theyll assume im being insecure and defensive

maybe i should doodle some women and "accidentally" leave it somewhere?

im like 99% straight

"I want to look LIKE them, not AT them!" -as you twirl a phallic object around your mouth

Im trying to draw my own superhero MOM!

Nah.. you gay man.
Would you get with a passable trap?

You know for a fact that you can't convince anybody here of anything, you're just trying to convince yourself, have a really good time alone with yourself, seek silence so you can hear yourself, live your life for yourself, don't let any homophobics ruin your happiness, accept who you are and show everybody that being gay doesn't make you less of a man

Tell your mother you are not sure about your preference so you need to see a female body to reclaim your manhood.

Then go back here and post a M/S incest story about how you bang your hot mom.

no.

but something that bothers me is that i kind of wish my gf had stubble i could feel

thats the ONLY remotely gay thought i have ever had though

v funny

> Made sure to draw bodyhair on them

youre a massive fag dude..

Man... just tell them you're gay and see their reaction. And then tell them you totally got them hahah
I did this and my mother and sisters told me they knew it and that they still love me. I'm not really gay though.
It was funny.

Actually, now that I think about it. There's been many times before I did that where they wholeheartedly asked me if I was gay. In very serious conversations when I was going to kill myself.
I think my family actually thinks I'm gay.

And my best friend just recently told me if I marry a man at my wedding he'd still be my best man....
Dude..

Dw man, this shit is all I draw now,

Th...Thanks Veeky Forums

I wish I could draw but every time I try I get embarrassed at how bad it is and give up

then how will you get better?

everybody starts with really bad results man, just keep trying and don't draw man butts

>Tfw your mom and dad think your gay due to being a gfless loser for your whole life.

Feels bad man

my whole family thought I was gay because I didn't go out, have friends or a gf they thought I was closet gay or some shit

and when I finally got a gf they asked me multiple times if I'm lying or not

you have to make them manlier user it's the only way

pic related

That winking bald man. No.wonder your family found out you are gay.

There's nothing wrong with drawing muscular men, wether you're gay or not.

If you draw men, people will think you're gay.
If you draw women, people will think you're a pervert.

So, keep drawing what you want. "If you give a fuck of what people think you aren't going to get anywhere in life" (Zyzz).

Just tell them you are designing characters for yaoi manga

if my son had drawings like this i would definitely think he's gay.
>drawings of handsome man and bare male ass
cmon

What have you done to jojo you fucker

Those are some pretty homo doodles op

color their hair yellow and tell em it's dbz and go on a rant about how vageta has to save goku all the time and they'll leave you alone

I have been doodling your mum

Just tell them that you're learning figure drawing and needed practice drawing muscles if it ever comes up.

Tell her you're making a superhero comic? It's a pretty easy situation to talk yourself out of.