Other urls found in this thread:

whatdadcooked.com/recipe/salad-nicoise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eating disgusting eggs out of an animals body

Looks like we got an absolute and total bro here

Gimmie minus those filthy sardines you uncultured peasant

Recipe pls?

>pic unrelated

yes. scrambled 6 in the morning and 6 after workout in the afternoon. always seasoned with garlic. yum

google niçoise salad

>garlic
>not pepper

>Not both

Isnt that over your macros?

what do you mean? maybe if youre a 6 y/o girl?

>Sardines

Idiot

Over easy, use toast to sop up the runny yolks.

Yes

That looks bomb btw, post recipe

not mine but

>500g new/baby potatoes - halved
>350g green (French) beans - trimmed
>220g cherry tomatoes - halved
>handful olives (black, green and/or brown)
>handful parsley - chopped
>3 tuna steaks
>8 fresh anchovy fillets
>2 or 3 eggs
>4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (I used >1½ tbsp rosemary-infused & 2½ tbsp straight extra virgin oil)
>2 good tablespoons balsamic vinegar (the best you can afford)
>sea salt - freshly ground
>freshly ground black pepper
>olive oil for frying

>Pre-boil your potatoes and cook your trimmed green beans with a sprinkle of salt added. Drain and set aside until ready to make the salad.
>Saute the beans and potatoes in a large skillet using a little olive oil, over a medium to high heat, turning occasionally until the potatoes are golden. Set aside.
>Gently pan-fry the tuna steaks whole with a little olive oil and seasoning over a medium to high heat for about 2 minutes each side (ensuring they are sealed by the heat), then remove from the pan and allow to rest for a few minutes.
>Hard-boil your eggs in their shells for about 8 minutes, then plunge in cold water to cool.
>While the eggs are boiling put your halved cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley into a large salad bowl.
>Add the cooked beans and potatoes.
>Pour the olive oil and balsamic vinegar into the bowl and give a good grind of black pepper and a little sprinkle of sea salt to the mix.
>Cut your cooked tuna into large cubes and add to the bowl.
>Toss all the ingredients in the bowl well, to mix and coat with oil and balsamic vinegar.
>Arrange the fresh anchovy fillets on the top.
>Peel the shells from the boiled eggs and cut in half (lengthways). Arrange on top of the salad.
>Give an extra fresh grind of black pepper and serve.

this one mite be more Veeky Forums friendly

>1 medium head of broccoli or 400g green beans (when in season)
>500g salad potatoes – preferably Jersey >Royals
>400g ripe tomatoes
>1 large tin of tuna in oil
>1 tin of anchovy fillets
>6 eggs
>2 large little gem lettuces – or other lettuce type
>Chopped fresh chives
>Black olives
>White wine vinegar
>Good olive oil
>Salt and pepper

>This salad is a classic combination of a few key ingredients – it must include either tuna or anchovies, eggs and green beans (see my recipe tale above…). But I always treat it as an improvisation based on what’s in the fridge and store cupboard. If I have eggs and tuna then I have the basis of a Niçoise…

whatdadcooked.com/recipe/salad-nicoise

I have this dyel coworker that says he goes the the gym all the time (but he never looks different, hes a manlet btw he should be getting mad gains by the shit he says hes doing) and then we were talking about eggs and he says the yolks are bad cholesterol and bad for you and that the whites have more protein. I want to punch him

no, i don't eat chicken periods.
disgusting plebs and their "food"

OPINIONS ON PICKLED EGGS?

Why would you eat them that way in the era of refrigerators?

>Why would you eat delicious food when you can eat bland frozen crap

The PSMF booklet said don't eat yolks son don't eat them right now. I'm not sure why that is though

>PSMF
isnt that the retard keto crash diet where they want you to eat 800 kcal

More calories per unit protein. Not that the protein has more calories but you eat more calories to get the same amount of protein with the yoke.

Thanks a bunch senpai

You have lived until you've eaten a pickled pig lip plopped into a small bag of potato chips.

would you?

No they're very unhealthy

do ppl other than suburban moms take the yolk out?