What do you use to make chicken breast taste scrum?

Ok so what are some god tier chicken marinade/seasonings?
Im using oyster sauce and it tastes fuckin amazing, but im a little worried about the sodium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnkUj-kc1qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's an idea.

Eat minced turkey thighs instead (130cal 19g protein) and actually enjoy the taste of food.

a *little* oil + Tony's + Panko Bread Crumbs on each piece of chicken -> brown in pan or roast in oven == gg

I just slather it with some of reds hot buffalo sauce

>needing that extra sodium
never gonna make it.

I normally just cover mine in some sort of hot sauce.

Low sodium soy sauce with garlic and green onions is easy. You can always try the mixed poultry seasonings.

>im a little worried about the sodium.
Don't be: youtube.com/watch?v=fnkUj-kc1qk

Yogurt sauces are good, especially with shredded chicken. Blend some cilantro, jalapeno peppers, tons of garlic into some plain nonfat Greek yogurt, maybe dice some cucumber and tomato in there too if you can be arsed.

soy sauce, honey, chilli, black pepper, lemon zest, ginger paste

salt, black pepper and fry in butter.

Salt. Pepper. Garlic and Onion powder. Cook breast with onion, bell peppers, chicken stock. Done.

Get fancy? Get some worschester sauce and marinade over night. Or, pineapple juice/ mangos.

Now that sounds dank

this is amazing, I go through a lot of it

I'm forcing myself to start eating vegetables until i like them and just tried some roasted broccoli for the first time. Wasn't terrible wasn't enjoyable. any tips for vegetables?

Eat them raw and pretend you're a herbivore Dino
>raww imma eat these trees!
For chicken
>garlic and onion
>black pepper
>Tonys
>miss dash
>lemon and lime juice
My favorite unhealthy chicken recipe
Thin chicken breast breaded with pork rinds( whatever flavor), mix parm cheese with the rinds, egg wash and bread, fried for 3-5 mins at 380F and finish in the oven. Serve with spicy mustard and lemon wedges.

Kosher salt, fresh ground black peppers, garlic powder, dried basil. Smother in hot sauce if you wish.

Greek yogurt
Lemon juice
Lemon zest
Basil
Parsley
Salt
Pepper

I marinated some chicken thighs for half an hour then grilled them. You really have to let the char set in or they will stick like crazy.

Start with chicken thighs, rest is irrelevant.

Scrumtruluscent

Call me a retard, but I love this shit.

olive oil, lime, chilli, cilantro, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic.

you can swap lime with lemon,
you can swap cilantro with oregano or mint.

For those of you who cook chicken in a pan, do you add the cooking oil to your calorie count or do you just ignore it

Do you pour the entire contents of the pan onto your plate? Then count the calories, if not, it's negligible.

too many carbs m8

cheers

I'm not anal enough to care when it's a tablespoon of the stuff a couple of times a week max.

Yum! I use this frequently too, it's great with eggs as well. I but some into a bowl, add some olive oil, and brush onto chicken before baking.

Usually just ignore it but I always leave a 200 ish cal window
>limit is 2000 so eat max 1800
Use olive oil, it's good for you in moderation.

My parents telling me I was like a dinosaur got me to consume tons of raw broccoli as a kid.

Frank's, I love that shit.

>Tony's

My nigger. You live in Louisiana?

Mate it's like 30 extra calories at most

Mojo - you can make your own or just buy the Goya one. Marinate chicken breast in there and pan sear it.

Garlic, beef boullion, onion, pepper, soy sauce, olive oil

Pound comes out to144 grams of protein, 8 grams of carbs