What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

>wasting The Lord's day to force shitty memes on Veeky Forums

Stop being a faggot and waiting for the world to come to you, I promise you m8, it never will.
You have to do a hard thing, and that's getting off your ass and being a contributing member to society.

I'll share some wisdom with you, even if your natty as zues' and Zyzz's love child no woman will ever want a reclusive unemployed bitch living with his parents.

Get a job. It will suck. Get some money, buy a car, get your own place. Buy your own fucking food for whatever cycle you want to commit to.

This is the only way you will make it. But I bet you won't. You sound pathetic OP. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

>pic related fag

THERE'S NO JOBS IN THIS AREA

IVE APPLIED EVERYWHERE. I SENT OUT 50 APPLICATIONS LAST TWO WEEKS!

millennial crying and blaming other thread

you guys are fucking pathetic

I sent out 50 applications what more do you want

Step 1) Stop reposting this thread every single day

Step 2) Remember the advice that was given to you the first time you posted this thread.

There was no advice posted, only insults

>Sent out 50 applications
I garantee you if you walked in to 10 of those places (thats 1/5th of the places you "sent applications" to) and asked the manager if they were looking to hire whilst looking half-confident. You' be working right now, not complaining about your parents. If you show responsibility I garantee you they would show more respect towards you.

Is this not bait? When are you going to stop posting this?

did you go there personally?
Have you tried setting up informational interviews with people to help build a network?
Do you go to any networking events/ meetups?
Have you thought about moving?

The economy is at it's peak right now. If you can't get a job it's literally you that's the problem. Unemployment is at record lows.

Fuck you. You're on this board crying about how your parents don't let you get your extra hour of sleep and how they're the reason you can't lock down a woman.
I don't care how many jobs you have applied for. Be fucking persistent. Its like lifting, you won't see results off the bat Stick with it, keep grinding for your job search and like your gainz something promising will show itself.
That or you probably have like zero credentials or work history in the first place. Which deludes your chances of scoring even an entry level job as you get older.
>I-I'm sorry OP. The results have come back and you're not going to make it.

Move out already

>That or you probably have like zero credentials or work history in the first place.
not OP but what do you do when your work history is shit?
can I just make stuff up? I've been employed before but I fucked up so it's been a while

>I garantee you if you walked in to 10 of those places (thats 1/5th of the places you "sent applications" to) and asked the manager if they were looking to hire whilst looking half-confident

I've tried that and they told me to apply online/email them my resume.

The was advice. We told you to get a fucking job.

>up by 6 being loud AF
you have to be 18 to post here

Get a life and stop reposting this every fucking day. You call your parents "gains goblins" but you have no job? I work for 9 hours and stay in shape, as do most of us. You have no excuse.

Get back on the horse bud. Even smaller aspects that you can toss on your resume will help such as extracurricular activities and volunteer work. Hell you could even BS your way through an interview by saying you were attending uni or something if they ask about your gap in employment history. But the best way to go about getting a job is simple networking. Show your face often, be approachable, dress appropriate, make management know your name. Separate yourself from your competition with persistence and confidence. It sounds like a lot but its prett simple.

Oh hey I remember you, you NEET fuck.

1. Go to bed at 10. Wake up at 6.
2. Get a job and buy your own food.

My my. Look at all these ragie wagies.

I have a gf, friends, have enough time to do things I enjoy and I like my life. Too bad you'll never experience that bud