m.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
youtu.be/JkrPF0PX88c
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03h7rmg/robot-wars-episode-1
imgur.com/a/DuFz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for trump

FIRST XD

Esme did you get a small sized belt?

Someone stop me from using my student loans to buy a texas power bar.

not much

most i've ever done was 295 lb push press.

uhh, i guess i couldn't say for sure.

I would personally do them as a light thing as an accessory, and MAYBE do some"working" sets with them on a less regular basis (significanlty less than you would normally use for a working set)

séèēëëæn?????

senpai... i REALLY want to start a gym....

uhg fuck

Do we have meet results for chadlex and co yet?

tsuuuuueaaannn??

>Powerlifting

seasn???nsaena?snesns.anensan??

!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAUCE

ew

dunno her name srry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k

Fuck lads

Watching filthy frank lift just makes me feel like a quitter.

I would have given up at the 3rd attempt. Not anymore I won't.

Face guy, you here? I have a question.

What about? Bedtime soon.

I'm thinking about dropping the BBB work for squats. It almost killed me and I underloaded the bar by 20 lbs. Or do you think I could fix the issue by doing it belted?

Everyone did very well :)

What's your reason not to do it belted?
I've been belt free for a few months, put on on today and I don't think I'll be going back to unbelted...

Because I didn't see much of a point in putting on a belt for a weight under 200ish lbs. But my BBB work finally went above it, so I guess it's time now. So would the pause squats without the belt help more if I did them low bar, like my main sets, and then BBB with high barish with the belt for building my quads?

I don't know, all I know is that wearing a belt helps my lower back from being fucked over, works core more and makes squats comfortable.
My unbelted squat also increases even if I hardly train it.

I don't see the point of not wearing a belt for your BBB sets, however it is your training not mine.
I was recently stubborn on wearing a belt but now I'm glad I do.

I don't think a belt will add 10kgs to a 5x10.
I'd rather adjust reps and percentages than dropping it - waving it like 10/8/5 at 65/70/75.
Try switching it up for a cycle.

Because when I started out, I was doing 125 for my BBB sets, and that is bitch weight for a belt.

That is the variation I'm doing though, unless you're referring to doing 3 sets every time, 10x65,8x70, and 5x75%, respectively. My near death also might be caused by the fact that I put the bar up higher than my usual mid bar position, so the squat was different. My quads are still extremely sore. But yeah, I'll give it a go.

whatdid alex dl

Sparrroeww

I trained beltless for the longest time as well, and regret not putting it back on earlier. For what it's worth, Mike T doesn't really buy the arguments for belted training the core more.
Wups, thought you weren't doing that variation. Don't do three different intensities on the same day.
So you're LB on main sets and HB/MB on all other sets?

Just wear a belt now?

Hnmm, makes me question the authority of the statement because Mike T is a very intelligent guy.
Can you link me the video or article where he expresses these thoughts?

Admittedly I got them from a bodorio who isn't a major authority

Obviously not lmao, was just not quite sure what you meant. And yeah, low bar for main sets + paused sets, high bar/mid bar for BBB. My forearms were feeling toasted because I used a really thick bar, made it tough to maintain the rack position, so I put the bar right on top of my shoulders instead of the top of my rear delts, so I could use a thumb under grip for BBB.

Planning on it.

Anybody here ever record somebody else showering without them knowing?

Hey senpai. Wanna play armed assault?

It's Sunday wage sl-
Oh yeah, what's your plan again?

Yes I did. I would suggest a medium

youtu.be/JkrPF0PX88c
Nuckols is on the other side of the argument, IIRC.

Two alternatives, the way I see it:
- HB or MB paused, LB BBB. Try this first. Not sure how much it will help.
- Lower the percentages to 60/65/70. You're probably in poor enough shape by the time you get to the BBB to mean this isn't too low.
I can't skim Beyond 5/3/1 right now and can't remember if Wendler has discussed a situation like yours - consistently failing the work - to a greater extent that "reset the TM" or something like that. He puts a lot of emphasis on the importance of recovery.

By the looks of many of your posts, your sleep is way off, and you can't really out-adjust the program to deal with this without removing a lot of the volume. You should recover from the 5/3/1 and paused sets rather easily, but I can't say you'll be doing enough work to stave off detraining or even getting stronger. If you can make the time for it, a small powernap of 15 minutes can make a huge difference in your sessions.

I'm getting up in 7.5h and need to go, but I'll hang out on mobile for another half hour or so to see if you have any more to say.

It's £22 brand new if you buy it today kek
I'm gonnna get one in large when it's finally on offer

Sunuvabitch bitch.

Why did last thread get deleted any way?

I wasn't sure if I should tell you, perhaps you could try and return it and buy it again for £22 lol

Tried my old belt on for size and is gone up 4 holes since last wearing it. From 74kg to 90kg lol. So I wanna get a new one but if I get it and they lower the price I'll be so mad

The OP was Trappy and they're finally trying to stop Trappy posting.

Beat to have two anyway. Bulking and cutting belts.

Sean got banned I'm guessing. 40 posts were removed from the other thread.
Literally every post calling you a shit poster was removed I will add. Don't take them seriously because it is just Sean.

I've actually been getting a decent amount of sleep as of late, and this week is the last week of classes until the first week of September, so I should be good until then. The only truly difficult BBB sets are ohp and squats, but that's because my TM has caught up with, if not slightly exceeded, my actual max. The only work I've actually failed has been the last set of 5x10 of the beginning of this cycle and last cycle for ohp. Other than that, I've managed to get all the work in without too much suffering. I think the belt will help a decent bit, but I will definitely keep your advice in mind if stuff keeps going south. Thanks friend

>implying I'll cut

not everyone complaining is sean lad
Tbh i wish she would just give you her number or something
would streamline this general quite a lot

yeah you're more than a little delusional if you think the only person who has an issue with her /soc/ posting is sean

Complaining is worthless and just derails the thread further.
It is no different if some user wanted to talk to any other trip like Bodorio or Islet e.t.c

I literally only ever talk about lifting as much as humanly possible and if I don't I do take it off this general.

Complaining about it is just shit posting.

Good. But got to make sure everything stays chill.

>Implying I take anything he says seriously

I'm not that soft.

You know what the worst part is of trappy leaving? The type of damage control (s)he chose. She didn't mind having us remember him/her as a creep stealing pictures from someone else.

Its weird isn't it. She didn't even private her social media right away but took down her website?

I'm sorry guys. I'll do better.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03h7rmg/robot-wars-episode-1

Wew lads

New obsession

You don't do anything wrong in the first place. You're just targeted cause you tripped beforehand.

when you are derailing a thread, derailing it further means nothing
ill give you a pass there since you were atleast talking about belts but to pretend that you two are almostly always talking about lifting is laughable and you know it

you wont tho and Tbh i dont think there is anything you can do since the problem mostly comes from someone calling you in threads and making sure to point out yours posts with basically ' pls recognise me' posts

i dont want to use the word since i know it triggers him

OMG YES IT IS THE BEST SHIT

What is that nut or bolt robot thing, swinging fucking chains around like a retard.

It is a robot that depicts 'there was an attempt' perfectly.

I did. I liked the attention.

I've got videos of everyone's lifts and I'll out them together at some point.

>caught up with/exceeded
Get belted, switch the variations around like mentioned, and adjust TM according to one of this cycle's amraps (not the worst, not the best, make it representative of your average training performance).

I'll stop the 'pls recognise me' shit.

>at some point.
NOWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If this is Trappy.

I'm the one who doxxed you. Would love a conversation. Please see your "afoxinthewoods" email

Thanks lad, I really appreciate it

Pretty civil counter argument, I'm surprised honestly.

I do not derail any threads nor have I ever. I don't engage in the big issue of trappy-chan posting ever, and me talking to Esmeralda as a choice of somebody who I want to talk to is so minor and irrelevant. It does not derail the thread in any way, how could it, what difference does it make when Sparrow was around and people wanted to talk her? Or if I wanted to talk to Bodorio a lot?

I do only ever talk about lifting with her on plg and the notion that I don't is laughable. I never talk off topic on a live thread, not that it is even a big deal since my posts are the minority.

Sean is the one who causes a scene, and the fact that almost 50 posts were deleted when he was banned further proves my point.

Kek no. What made you do it? I'm very curious.

Do you unironically want my number or something

I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING AND WE'RE GETTING PIZZA RIGHT NOW

Can I ask you how long you've been on fit and why? Was it a mistake and you just kept going or did you set out to dox her?

lol
ok enjoy friend

Wild.

Mostly shit like pic related. Attentionwhoring with lewdposts sprinkled with generic advice, generally turning Veeky Forums into another /soc/. Case in point, literally every /plg/ and multiple daily threads used to shitpost about you.

Mostly it was just autistic detective work though, and curiousity about your identity.

Would be appreciated if you did respond to the email though. Mostly just a few lingering questions.

Been on Veeky Forums for four years. Was no initial intent to dox, just a general dislike and a presented opportunity.

Wew lads

Can you dox Sean? There is a lot of information about him already.
Don't want to see him hurt, I just want him to go away.

It's not trappy I promise. I just wanted to know why.

Meh

>when Joe won't try the pesto you got for your pizza because it's green

Aah lol, okay.

Can be arranged. Any info on him helps. Photos, general location, emails, etc.

Doxxing is incredibly easy. Literally any trace of you; a photo you posted on multiple websites, someone on your friend's list, an email you use, can be traced back.

imgur.com/a/DuFz1

Does anyone have the picture of the imgur of pic related

>pesto on the side

Maybe if you weren't a complete animal he would try it

>when you have a conversation with people sitting beside you on 4 chan

loled Tbh lads

>when Sabre says the word unironically, unironically

>no response

Nice, lives in Toronto lel. I'm actually from the area. Could probably go and shank him or something if you want.

Probably not though, I only use doxxing powers for good/lulz. So if it would make lulz, I'll post his info when I find it.

L A Y E R S

It's prolly best not to. But we should stop shitting up threads though desu.

You're doing gods work. Good man.

Unless this is a subtle way of you asking me not to talk to you, which yeah okay fine if that's the case sure, but if not and you're really falling for the shit posting then I'm not gonna stop talking to you.

Although I do understand that you're not really anonymous and I know I should take that into account.

Big building. Any clue what he does for work? Would narrow down where I'd need to look.

We'll just keep it light with bants and lifting talk like it should, I hope Sean goes tho.

yes

Yeah alright, I need to be more considerate I realise because I'm anonymous and you're not. Sorry.

Wanna talk about fixing that bench press of your thought? Sounds like you've hit your first plateau really early on.

Although I'm presuming you don't care tooo much because having an larger upper body isn't very feminine, which I can understand.
But if that's not the case then I'll help you with it.

So what happened ed in the last thread that made sean get banned? I can't find the thread on the archives. Was he just shitposting more about trappy

LOL WHEN THE BETA BITCH BOI ISNT ORBITING ESMERALDA THE WHORE HES ORBITING ME

MY FUCKING SIDES

Some people report Sean and eventually a moderator comes online and bans him. When you are banned often all your posts are deleted.

A thread being deleted as a result of an off topic post is common

Don't worry Sean, I'm not your bitch beta orbiter
I hope you realise most of this general hates you.

>Don't worry Sean, I'm not your bitch beta orbiter

Yes you are

>I hope you realise most of this general hates you.

My work here isnt done until EVERYONE hates me, good to know im making progress

I think women's muscles are inherently feminine when they're natural. Don't you think? There's something different about them compared to men's. I also like the feeling of being strong on bench. I've got a while before I put on much mass. Besides, I've got a jaw that makes jawlets cry so I may as well have bigger arms than them kek