Is being Veeky Forums worthwhile?

What's the point of packing on all this muscle, growing out a nice manly beard and improving your fashion sense if you're still disregarded?

Gotta love how she has 3 pics showing off her body then says she abhors guys who put on muscle. Ayyye lmao

dude who cares what some random crazy bitch on the internet thinks?
just cause she's hot doesn't make her word law

You're disregarded by insecure, worthless people.
Not something you should worry about.

>you're no more impressive than a girl showing off her breasts all day online
>posts pictures showing off ass and panties
wtf i hate women now

Sure, not all women are insufferable cunts like the one in the pic.

>le beard meme

nah thanks, I dont wanna look like a tramp lumberjack

Not gonna make it.

>flat chested tumblerette "abhors" girls with boobs but has no problem shoving her ass in the camera

wtf I hate bodies now

>all this diarrea blurted by a oh-so-superior internet bitch

wew lad

>beard
>changing what i wear
its like you fucking lift for girls. never gonna make it -.-

I have no idea what she's even trying to say or what she wants
Can someone please help me here?

do it for yourself and not to impress others you cuck then the girls start coming

Female version of /r9k/

>vapid bitch monologue "Im so enlightened"

there

She doesn't know what she wants, she's insecure with how she feels towards men and how she feels about herself. She wants validation

your pic is basically a female Elliott Rodger lol

also don't listen to anything women say, there is no female "consensus"

being muscular has worked wonders for my options as well as own confidence

we're men, we're supposed to be strong

what is it with you losers taking the instagram/twitter comments of some random female as representative of anything in the grand scheme?

Attention

she was obviously hurt by a guy and to recuperate from that she elevated herself to the sky. she pretends she is confident.

in reality though she is still jelly buttmad about that one guy which is manifested in her "hate" towards all "modern" men.

she begs for attention because she is still insecure as fuck and acts all aggressive when all she wants is a guy to just put her into place and rail her.

my guess

>listening to women when they make words
the entire internet at your fingertips 24/7/365 and youve learned nothing

Thissss

she wants chad even though she says she doesn't want chad. no woman can resist the call of the thundercock.

She's not wrong regarding modern masculinity, but she shows what a dumb slit she is when she calls herself a feminist, since feminism is exactly what brought this modern masculinity cancer about.

Guys, how do I get as good at this girl at Mental Gymnastics?

desu shes not showing her boobs though

shiggy diggy

>New York

Hope you guys aren't assuming all women are like this. This is a new level of entitled special snowflake bs. Keep lifting and hitting your macros brothers, we don't lift for damaged bitches.

oh my giddy aunt, this cunt is funny as fuck.

Also she isn't even so attractive as to warrant worrying over her thoughts, move along boys.

That's because she doesn't have any dipshit.

>Having a beard and wanting to be alpha is "modern masculinity"
Doesn't this bitch know that that is literally what a man's psyche is made to do?

Nah man men are memes

>reading comprehension

I hate whores too, but c'mon dude!

WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING RETARDED ???? REEEEEEEEE

>university of York
Please say there is also a Uni of York in america and you don't study at the same place as someone like this.

>falling for this bait

is ass pics supposed to be more feminist than than tits?

Because none of it matters if you have no personality and you're still a pussy

>uses tinder
>complains about having to interact with betas.

But she has a point. Muscles are no substitute for having your life together and not being a needy little faggot. Most of you guys on this board need to talk to a therapist.

Male sexuality is very visual, a girl showing off her body in order to attract men is a sensible tactic. Having the vagina monologues as her tinder profile probably going to be counterproductive though.

Men showing off their body doesn't make a ton of sense, unless you're trying to attract gay men. Women aren't as visual as men are, they like confident non-needy men... So if you're using online dating you've probably automatically disqualified yourself from those categories.

Don't use online dating as a crutch because you can't talk to girls in real life. Get that shit handled.

>i really enjoy lifting weights and being fit and healthy but some random cunt on the internet might say mean things about me so i guess i'll stop

god what a cunt

>Feminist
stopped reading there

Just as well. Things did not get any better

that girl isn't hot.

Her face definitely leaves something to be desired. Nice hips tho

>University of Jew York
sure

>lifting for girls

F I N A N C I A L S T A B I L I T Y

>like a girl showing off breasts

breasts are either something you are born with or something you pay for. muscle is achieved. women.

female fedora, and ironically enough neo-princess mentality (I don't need no man, but people should also recognize me because I am totally special XD)

>is staving off the cold endless embrace of death for as long as possible worth it?

yes, you fucking retard.

>is used like a piece of meat on a fuck app

>feminist

kek

>breasts are either something you are born with or something you pay for. muscle is achieved.

Or you can pay for gear, which everyone who looks good does.

I would have loved to have matched with this hipster. bitch thinks she's profound because she read some artistic blogs but she's really just Tits and ass on life support.

my god, women like this will never know what it's like to be a man but they always act like they need a fucking pulpit to shout out their aggrievement and superiority comfortable in the fact that no one will ever challenge them because this very "mans" society they live in has unwritten rules ostracising men from speaking their minds when it comes to women.

bitches and hoes.

my fucking sides

All the girls like you see in that picture are fucking each other, though.

I think a lot of people do come off as desperate. Nothing wrong with not liking the Zyzz culture. No shirt, football shorts, manbag, pretty douchey.

I guess yeah if youre doing well or going places and ALSO have a great physique then she'd be fine with it, she just doesnt seem to like the whole "I'm a college dropout with no money but check out my sikk delts brah" thing that people get going.

>What is lesbian bed death

Something that got way overstated in the initial study because they royally screwed up on phrasing the question. Its nowhere near as common as portrayed.