Holy fucking shit. Just ate oe of these. Realistically, how terrible are these kind of bars for you...

Holy fucking shit. Just ate oe of these. Realistically, how terrible are these kind of bars for you, because it tasted good as fuck

Literally candy bar tier only with more cancerous chemicals.
Get your stomach pumped before it's too late.

can you specify said cancerous chemicals? Should be an ingredient list online

sorbitol in my crunch bar?

where did you find that flavor?

High fructose corn syrup

PROPRIETARY FORTIFXTM PROTEIN BLEND (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE), SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, PALM OIL, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OILS (PALM, PALM KERNEL), MALTITOL, SORBITOL, GELATIN, CORN SYRUP, AND WATER. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN STARCH, BROWN RICE FLOUR, MALTODEXTRIN, SUNFLOWER OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL COLORS, VANILLA, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, BAKING SODA, SODIUM CASEINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONO-ESTERS, ACETYLATED MONOGLYCERIDES, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SUCRALOSE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, WHEY, BETA-CAROTENE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, NATURAL TOCOPHEROLS, MALT, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, AND SILICON DIOXIDE.

you know, how ~*pronounceable*~ ingredients are has no bearing as to how healthy they are, right?

>PROPRIETARY FORTIFXTM PROTEIN BLEND (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE), SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE

wew lad, found your problem.You know protein is bad you right bro? You can only digest 50g of protein in a 24hr window bro. Enjoy your fat rolls

Jus chillin at the nutrition aisle of my grocery store next to the other flavor they had, which was fucking brownie muffin crunch or some shit.
they literally did a study that said that the body treats both the exact same look it up
Where is the cancer though? I mean judging that it is processed af, it obviously aint good to eat that often. But once in a while couldnt hurt

>le HFCS is a carcinogen meme
>current year
shiggy

this guy is a lying faggot. they're not terrible for you, but they're not the same thing as food (obviously)

the problem with these is that they're expensive.

use them like a supplement.

i just posted the ingredients for convenience
i have no part in this debate

lmao

That's fucking awful, jesus shit.

OP here. I limit carbs, this is like a treat for me. saturated fat being bad for you is the biggest meme ever.

in b4 everyone gets triggered

>sugar alcohol

???

it's a type of sweetener that doesn't get used by your body for energy (aka zero calories). It's a sweetener that many low-calorie drinks use. Propel comes to mind.

I don't understand the hate for these here. OP, to give you an idea: chicken and pasta or rice (a staple in any serious body builders diet) contains a lot less protein, less carbs, slightly more sat fat, and more sodium. The only red flag here is it's a little high in sugar. If you're active, that doesn't mean too much. Overall, I would say this would be a fine meal replacement once in a while if you're cutting, or a decent supplement if you're lacking a high protein diet some days. I'm not sure about micronutrients, but this seems to be just fine. Relax and enjoy it, but don't rely on it, its only a supplement if you can't hit your other macros.

Op here. Intelligent and to the point. Thank you based user.