How much does lifting help your sleep?

How much does lifting help your sleep?

well in my case it has absolutely destroyed it. i wake up approx. every hour or two and it's hard as balls to get back to sleep. i have to take a shitton of sleep aids to even fall asleep in the first place.

wait maybe that's because i consume like 2 grams of caffeine a day in preworkouts tho

Drink green tea before bed.

I found it help me when I over consume caffeine

doesn't green tea have caffeine?

It's been great, because it's forced me to get on a schedule, and actually motivates me to get a good night's.
Melatonin has really helped.

>2000mg caffeine per day
>cant get to sleep
Gee that's fuckin weird man, I don't know how that could have possibly happened.

>oh no ive had too much caffeine
>having some more will help

lol i am perfectly aware that my stim intake is fucking up my sleep

i don't feel stims anymore tho so may as well taper off and go on a break... i mean i'm taking DMAA and like 3-4 scoops of mr. hyde and feeling nothing so

man that toast looks good
i prefer promite though

Marmite master race

Same, but my preworkout is a cup of coffee at 5AM. Might have green tea at ~10AM.
Why can't I stay asleep on workout days? I train at 5-6AM. Pay a lot of attention to sleep hygine etc

please be b8

>mfw reading this at 4:26 because I can't sleep

it doesn't

Ugh. I have anxiety that I won't sleep. It wakes me up and then I think I will die because I am not sleeping enough.

It doesn't. At least in my case. I had problems falling asleep and after that i was was waking up very early in the morning 4-5 AM. 3 years of lifting and it never changed. Probably because of my untreated mental issues

This is my exact brekky every morning. I know its not good for me but fuck it, I eat healthy lunch and dinner.

More than heroin and weed ever did

>green tea before bed
How fucking dense are you?

ignore those peasants... Marmite is the only mite.

who the fuck eats vegemite because they like it
what the fuck is wrong with you user

Green tea has caffeine in it you dolt

Weed is the only way I get a good nights sleep

Been doing two a days and cardio on top of it so i sleep great. If you guys take any stimulants just stop they're just a drug addiction. Good sleep feels so much better than constantly being on caffeine.

It takes a couple of days to get into a set sleeping schedule, if you are smart you can do it. Most people arent smart tho.

>Weedfags say weed addiction isn't real

Fuck me I'd love me some marmite and butter on toast right now

I've always woken up after 6 hours of broken sleep. After I started smoking weed I get really groggy and sleep like a baby

In my personal experience, lifting didn't really affect my sleep at all. sleep was only truly affected if i worked out late at night and still had some adrenaline in me. More than anything i think cardio helps me sleep better and the day after cardio i wake up nice and refreshed

>Lifting fucked up my sleep

No it didn't you retard.

i get about 500mg of caffeine from coke zero and about 500mg from preworkout and i sleep like a rock

Whether it is or not there are people who have the willpower to use, but not abuse drugs.

I blaze it a few times a year, get a kebab and some beers, light incense and listen to music with my friends. NEVER felt any need to smoke though

Preworkout is trash, only creatine is required since it works fulltime and not temporary.