>135lbs
>never hungry
>can't eat more

Help me!!

This is a girl right?

Come be with me bby, cure my future sons of manletism

>6'2"
>135 pounds

>anytime I eat more than a single slice of pizza, sandwich, piece of chicken, bowl of corn, etc. I get horribly nauseated

I have to eat really small meals 5 times a day.

idk how do you breathe?

same concept, i'm addicted to food

The first thing I would try if I was you OP would be to stop being a pussy. Literally just make yourself eat. It might suck but you can do it.

Same here bra, I was 120 for 100 years.
Just eat more Carbs and Fat.
Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Supper, Dinner

10 scoops a day

Protein shakes, jesus. I have a hipster friend that's been living off meal replacement shit for 3 years.

Find a flavor that works for you and chug pints of the stuff.

>eat more carbs and fat
I dunno what to eat.

>Shakes

I was mixing those essentials drinks with milk shakes and having those a lot. I didn't gain shit and they curbed my appetite so I ate less.

i was born with glass bones and paper skin

work up an appetite by doing some intense activities

>5'10" 125 lb end of spring semester
>150 lbs right now
Just eat like shit

When you feel full like you can't eat anymore, force yourself to eat one more thing (banana, yogurt, etc.) and do that every single time you eat. Over time you'll be able to eat more

I was barely able to eat 2.5K clean calories in February and now I can easily eat 3.5-4K

""""""""""""""Can't""""""""""""""""

>underrated: the post

I was 6'1 120 lbs. Gained 30 lbs second half of freshman year when I stuffed myself with unhealthy foods.
Breakfast included biscuits and gravy. Lunch was several burgers. Dinner was a pizza.
And dessert after every meal

OP I am a DYEL lift manlet and I weight more than you.... 5'5" 140... Bro...

Drink heavy cream. 50 calories per tablespoon. Take a couple of sips of that before bed.

>eat something
>finish eating
>
>eat again
there, you ate more

I never thought of this, is it better then milk?

the more you eat, the more your body is used to eating. if you eat 2000 calories one day the next day your body will expect the same amount and will be hungry unless you satisfy what it's used to. stomach stretching etc. this is how fatties get fat and how skinny people get full off of less.

Drink Milk
/threqd/

how long does this take to come into effect? every day i eat over maintenance i have 0 appetite, worse then my normally non-existent appetite

>spends 100 years a skelly
>gives advice on how to not be skelly

>"Can't"
>There's that fag talk we talked about
>The correct answer is "won't". You have chosen not to eat more, thus you continue to exist as a scrawny skelly.

How well does your body tolerate milk? I'm not saying to do GOMAD, but if I'm ever counting calories, and I'm short by the end of the day, drinking a bunch of milk or a protein shake helps make up the difference.