Beta dating feels

Hows your dating life going Veeky Forums?
>fuck around on kik
>met 6/10 normie gurl with dog filter
>rate myself at lest a 7-8/10
> most time get 8 on /soc/
>fuck around and ask for ass pic
>Ask me first
>ASS.webm
>basicly read it and never respond back
>tfw stood up by a basic bitch

This is my punishment for thinking i was attractive in the first place

Pitty bump

Try dating men.

Went on a blind date last friday, went well. Went to beach monday, went super well. Met up Wednesday, everything fell apart most likely because of me though idk. "We can still be friends?" Yeah im sure. Back to work and working out i guess.

did you make your intentions clear? you gotta be physical man and let her know you want a sexual relationship, else she's gonna friendzone you real quick

a 36 year old asian lady I matched on tinder wants to meet up and play pokemon go with me

think i'm gonna go for it. she's actually pretty cute.

Wednesday we kissed and stuff, even told me she was worried she would never find aomeone like me. Next day I got a text from the friend who set us up saying to prepare for the worst. There were certainly some things i should have fone better but at the time i guess i didnt think they would have that much of an affect

This. You have to act like Chad to get your dick wet and save your autism afterwards

My chinese friends mother plays pokemon go with her son at 46 and she still looks 18. I'd ram it

Monday we kissed* fucking phone

I'd fuck a trap if i knew one like any other heterosexual male would but besides that dick is pretty terrible desu

>dating life

gave up. shit isn't working.
i don't mind being alone.

Its good that you found peace (kinda) but try to at least talk to them like you would anybody else

You never fucking know with these bitches just might find one you can tolerate and vise versa

What is it with middle aged asians? So many are so fucking cute, it's almost offensive.

Because they won't have sex with me.

>talk to them like you would anybody else

i don't talk to other people unless i really have to. except for my friends and family i don't really like other people that much.

Years full of cum and radiated DNA does wonders

If you had asked me a week ago i´d been wanting to kill myself over the lack of romance in my life.

However, I just fucking landed a date with my crush who I have been secretely in love with for the past year. She recently broke up with her ex and now she ust moved in a couple of blocks down.

She invited me to her place for wine tomorrow

Needles to say I am nervous as shit, but i am good at hiding it

It isn't going at all. When I was a fatass of 130kg, unshaved and with uncut hair, living with my parents and doing nothing, women loved me. I'm now at 75kg 10%bf, own a house and I'm an engineer. I have actually done modelling. Women have stopped considering me a viable partner.

What the fuck. I'm not becoming fat and lazy again for pussy.

Nice as fuck man make sure not to serve spaghetti everywhere
Almost same shit here man was chubby all throught middle school got fit in senior year and finally graduated and the girls just stoped caring man.

Probably because of autistic personality

I used to be skinny, People rated me 7-8 but never hot. always cute I used to get called cute occasionally but nothing much else, never got a date in my life. Got buff I was only 5 foot 4 so I became a manlet, women complimented me on it but still called me cute and I still never got a date.

Lots of guys started asking me out and paying lots of attention to me. I was never interested but after a few years I figured what the fuck have I got to lose? pretty much bi now and have much more success with guys than girls. Why don't girls like cute?

Also guys don't bullshit as much as women.

they mature late due to diet and complexity

(bf% at a younger age promotes earlier ovulation)

estrogen levels peak earlier in western women

asian women don't lift either and their pain tolerance is shit so it's a tradeoff

HAHA MANLETS
At least you learned your place as a fuccboi

OP here with another beta story
>be me
>middle school chubboi
>see 10/10 alt girl 4'10
>imideatly tell friend that i have a crush
>be retard and tell all friends
>basicly one day all friends push me towards her
>fucking literally pushes me at her
>autisum kicks in and basicly talk at godspeed level
>tell her my name shake hands really quick
>"and i love you and i want to date you so wadya say?"
>lets me down easy says she have bf
>depression.gif

Didnt help that i accidentally crushed on her little sister in sophomore year either

At least you sound happy man but why bi if no girls give ya the pussy mane?

I legit feel bad for your autismo. Don't worry bro, you'll make it.

Thanks man been feeling really good through this bulk and made all kinds of gains but im gonna post 2nd part of the story before sleepen

>be me
>be Jr year and cardiofag
>do free herbalife (based coach) and taekwondo along with curlbro genetics
>do Threater class becuase im a fuck up
>see somebody familiar
>o shit nigger
>qt3.14 alt gurl
>Basicly keep distance but subtly stalk her
>stalking evolves to staring
>staring evolves to sitting right fucking next to her
>she looks at me
>sperg out nonsense words
>just put my head down dont look back

Heres where i fucked up

>be late to P.E
>go around long way of school
>past continuation school
>i fucking see the actual dick tic i fell in love with
>N-NANI?!
Basicly i connected the fucking dots and realized she has sisters (possibly two)
>skate home
>summer time and home is miles away
>see all fucking three walking
>"nah fuck that im running across the street"
>nearly got hit car beeps i get there attention
>now imagine a sweaty nigger literally fucking yell huming some song that walks into a dead end allie way and stares at that shit
>can feel all of there piercing eyes
>at this point i just fucking run
>get back on skateboard
>go theough street which does a fucking u turn to the same main street
>make eye contact agian
>all my papers fly out of backpack
>dont even look back

I considered buying some cyanide on the way back

I like it, I also dialed back the muscle mass to a level that isn't as obnoxious

Yeah I enjoy it. It's a long story, but It was really just a "why not, give it a try" moment, I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I did. And the fact aht guys practically threw themselves at me had something to do with it, it takes me no effort to attract guys but attracting girls takes too much

Just a guess, but perhaps before girls found you pretty cool, chill and relatable but now you're focused on selling yourself with your achievements and you seem like a bit of a dick or arrogant. Sound right? Or have I missed the mark

Dude, it might even be for the better you're no longer looking. Looking is stressful, and so many men get cleaned out financially by women and of all the people I know in LTR all thier GF ever does is nag at them to do this, do that, stop doing this etc. and then deny sex if the dude isnt doing what she wants

I don't think I've changed my behaviour, but that's an interesting point. I don't generally talk about that stuff but it might be a good idea to ask my friends if I've changed for the worse. I actually suspect it might the other extreme because I really don't feel I've achieved all that much and there's my low esteem and such. Maybe I'm faking too hard?

Man, life was easier when I didn't take care of me.

>go talk with cutie at bar
>Sperg out a bit and just start talking fast and lose it
>She just reaches for her phone and chats on fb

Holy fuck that was so awkward.
I've recently lost 70 pounds and got out of fat loser mode, but im still a loser

>She just reaches for her phone and chats on fb
May as well walk away at that point.

> 5 year relationship with a girl I love
> We both have to move to different cities
> not sure if I can handle 4 years of long distance
> also have a huge mutual crush with qt 3.14 friend

What do Veeky Forums?

Eh it's decent, I've been dating this girl for a couple of weeks now. We'll see how it goes

Gonna maybe see her Wednesday, but if not she still invited me to her birthday party on Friday. I have a feeling she's gonna parade me around as her boyfriend all night

think about it this way, at least you noticed that you sperged out, you are making progress

just break up dude

>at wedding this last weekend
>not really feeling it because I was just a distant family friend, got invited anyway
>sit in a corner and sip on a whiskey mostly
>generally just didn't want to be there; felt disconnected from it all
>people keep coming to talk to me
>never really move except to fill drink
>two instances where a grill asked if I'd dance with them
>placate them for a couple songs, say I'll be right back
>wander to different spot
>they add me on Facebook and exchange numbers the next day

Was I beta??

how do you find women on kik?