Hey Veeky Forums, there's this beautiful blonde girl who's going to my gym, and I've noticed her for 2 weeks now...

Hey Veeky Forums, there's this beautiful blonde girl who's going to my gym, and I've noticed her for 2 weeks now, she's always by herself and never looking around at guys working out, doesn't wear makeup or spandex to try to make her ass look nicer than it already does, I'm not a fuckin loser and unable to chat up women, but I don't want to walk up to her and be like "sup" in the middle of her workouts because interrupting someone in the middle of their workout to chat i don't think will go over well. Today we both went to the water fountain and she let me go first and smiled at me, how would I go about actually finding a way to chat her up? Anyone have any stories of picking up women at the gym and want to share?

awww that's cute. i hope things go well with you two.

Since we're on Veeky Forums I think I taste a little bit of sarcasm there, but I wanna give it a shot I just don't know when is a good time to approach her or start a conservation. Hence why I'm wondering how you guys might have met women at the gym and got with them. She seems like a decent girl and pretty attractive so I don't really want to lose the opportunity

no i'm serious. there's too much negativity in this board, i just wanted to give you some encouragement.
to be honest i'm in the same situation, i've had this crush on a girl in the gym for about half a year but i'm too beta to talk to her.

What kind of workout does she do? Maybe you could ask her for some tips if she's doing something that you're unfamiliar with.

Appreciate it a lot then my man. I wish you luck with your crush aswell. Just wait for an opportunity to talk to her and when it happens, take it and just be yourself. She does some shit with a kettle ball, some core stuff and she runs is what I noticed so far. I run aswell, hell maybe if she's on the treadmill I'll go on the one next to her if it doesn't seem weird. Maybe go with the flow and a conversation might spark somehow. I've never talked to a girl that I've been interested in before at the gym so that's why I'm just curious of other people's encounters with women at the gym maybe learn something out of it

... do you go to the akc?

If so back off she's mine I've been trying to get with her for months now.

Holy shit dude yeah

Jk I'm a Canuck from the east coast living in a place I doubt you'd ever hear of

Try talking to her post-workout

Hope you make it, she sounds cute

Good idea, if I see her leaving maybe I'll give it a go, thanks.

CHEETUS

#prayforcheetus

Jesus, one of these threads every other day. Here, let me give you the only solution to the problem you pose...

pretend you're squeezing past her and lightly brush her with your cock as you're squeezing past.

Make sure it's still inside your workout shorts or whatever you wear.

It's literally as simple as this, you don't need to wonder about what to say/when to say it, you just invade her personal space and force her to touch your prong.

God, what is it with you kids these days.

I'll do it just for you dad

>trying
>months

Failing by the sounds of it.

Stop trying to pick up girls at the gym you autists, it's actually the one place they KNOW they're getting stared at and judged for being that token girl.

ffs

make sure you really drag the thing along her body as you squeeze past. She has to feel it to be able to know you're interested in her. Something to do with a chemical inside their heads...

It's like when you've been fucking a chick for a while, their brain chemistry changes. Still won't stop them cheating on you if you're not up to the task though.

And that's one of my worries. I don't want to come off as another gym faggot like "hey babe want on this cock" kind of guy. I just want to talk to her like a human being and if she's cool take it a step further.

>Jk I'm a Canuck from the east coast living in a place I doubt you'd ever hear of
Where? Im in freddy beach but i've trained all over the maritimes

Unfortunately you're two steps behind because you're doing it at the gym, and she's going to think that regardless of how pure your motives are.

Nova Scotia, across the bridge is Halifax, I'm in Dartmouth. Ever been to the city of lakes?

Yeah, feels bad man. I'm kind of thinking of just slooowly getting to know her, like starting with what happened today the big smile she gave me at the fountain, move on with more stuff like that till eventually the right time comes up to the right opportunity that I might be able to spark a conversation with her. Here's hoping that opportunity comes around.

I've been to Dartmouth, yes. I had a cousin who lived on Greenwich in Cole Harbour (his dad was a rich military guy, colonel iirc)

Anyway good luck with the blonde. I was thinking maybe you were in Moncton because of the description you gave, there's a blonde that trains at Mapleton fits that exact description. Fwiw I just moved over here, saw a chick I thought was cute, caught her mirin, timed my water fountain trip to coincide with hers and just started talking. They are humans too, just interact normally with her as you would a dude and bee urself

Good luck haligonian

while she's doing squats, ask if you could alternate between sets, so you use the rack for a set, then she uses it for a set, and so on, take the convo from there, it's way easier to start a conversation when the ice is broken as opposed to simply approaching her mid workout and bothering her

1 Never pickup girls at the Gym. do it at sporting events. find a sport you like and join a club. 100% easier to fuck a soccer girl then a stuckup cardio bunnie who sticks her ass out and complains about getting stared at

>Maybe go with the flow and a conversation might spark somehow
This.

Follow her for a bit and watch where she goes after gym and stop talking to her at gym. then strike a conversation with her outside the gym and then surprise her the next day by metting her at the gym.

Easy.

London?

Stalker the post.

Leave her the fuck alone. People go to the gym to work out not to waste time with small talk and thirsty shitheads. If you run into her at the grocery store or otherwise outside of the gym then go ahead and chat her up. But seriously fuck...

Exactly my concern. Idk I'm gonna gauge her response to see if I should persue anything.

Keep us updated if you can OP, maybe we can get some advice from you if you're successful :-)

Lol I'll be going to the gym in probably an hour, if she's there I'll keep you guys posted. I'll see if an opportunity comes up that I can chat her up a little without making an ass of myself

OP you missed a good opportunity at the water fountain already to start a conversation. I assume you just kinda smiled politely and didn't say anything because it didn't feel natural to start a conversation, so here's what you do: start talking to strangers all the time. Not in a creepy, borderline personality disorder kind of way, but politely. When you check out at the grocery store, ask the cashier how their day is going. When you make eye contact with a stranger in public, don't just look away, say "hi, how are you?". Just get yourself used to speaking to strangers with confidence.
2 years ago I got a job as a sales person at a retail store. It required me to constantly walk up to strangers and start a conversation. I hated it at first, but it has made me infinitely better at starting conversations with girls. The overwhelming fear of rejection is more or less gone.
Good luck user.

If she's not showing off anything she doesn't wanna be disturbed. Rule of thumb:
The less clothes/the tighter the closes, the more she wants to be approached

Are you me? Lol. I used to be a little socially awkward, but I got a job a while ago in the public sector and it really helped me with my social skills and my confidence. Socializing is a skill that you can work on. I took what I learned at that workplace and applied it to people I met and it really worked. I became a lot more confident and it really changed my mindset. She had her headphones in, and I had mine which is why I didn't try to chat her up lol good advice tho

Fuck man this is the reason why if I do end up talking to her I want it to be in the least douche baggist way as possible. I imagine at a gym a decent female is used to being human meat essentially, I just want to talk to her like a human being essentially

Chances are if she's not looking at other dudes or trying to peacock, she's probs got a boyfriend

Only one way I'm gonna find out eh?

Just keep smiling at her and be polite and wait for me to talk to you man. It may take a while but you'll have to let her make the first move

*wait for her to talk to you

I'm already talking to you lol

Well guys she's 19 and her name is Danielle