Reviewbrah is kill

Reviewbrah is kill.

Literally who?

gb2

Summerfag you better leave right now because you're talking shit about the most Veeky Forums guy out there.

Good.

>watch other people lift (? didnt answer my question) instead of lifting himself
>Calls others summerfags
I was here when Veeky Forums was mostly about lifting and not watching youtube
neo-Veeky Forums at its finest

he's been viraling himself all over the chans

you haven't been here very long it seems.

>doesn't know reviewbrah
>I-Iam an oldfag, I swear!

Lad pls just stop.

I don't really understand why people like his shit, I guess you just like to make fun of weird people on the internet.
But according to Veeky Forums culture I should be posting something along the lines of:
>fuark :( rip reviewbrah muh inspiration, the king we deserve, freaging summerfags not circlejerking with us ! I hate summer so damn much, let us meme in peace

i sincerely like his videos. it's like watching Bob Ross paint. i enjoy the calm spirit he conveys through his videos.

>not enjoying comfy fast food reviews

güt, let him sterben just like trappy

This nigga exudes comfyness.

I would be his female bodyguard and protect him from these people. How can I contact him? I will protect him, but he has to continue his reviews.

>HEY LOOK GUYS I'M A GIRL
Jesus Christ you're almost as bad as all these shitty trips

You're the only one who had a heart attack over it. Maybe you should take time off of Veeky Forums, boardshorts.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>heart attack
I'm freaking the fuck out right now but I thought the heart attack was because I'm fat?

Wow r u really a gril?

>the feels when you were in a reviewbrah thread and he answered one of your questions

was as awesome as the time i met john lithgow in person

Hahahaha you're pathetic. Get the fuck out

Post pics of fat

>disrespecting boardshorts
>when an actual useless tripfag has already appeared in the thread

I think we're all just having fun here la. Thanks for saying something though bby

THICK, SOLID, TIGHT

Too bad you freaked out on me

>lifting for strength

fuck off newfags

He doesn't look bad. Albeit not shredded, but not bad in my opinion. Needs to make more gains for bear mode though.

...if this is the grill I first commented on then that is fine, I'm here for friends not the bitches. If you are a different user that I may have called a manlet or weak in a previous thread, I'm sorry but you probably also deserved it.

>lifting for strength
Naw dude I'm an aspiring bodybuilder. Just out of otter. I'm like otter that's wearing a sandbag, except the sandbag is filled with fat

I'm a little too short for real bodybuilding because I'm 5'4" though

NEWFAG SPOTTED

Is that a crossfit gym?

Nope is a 24 hour fitness

Damn this turned faggoty real fast

>turned into
It was pure faggotry from the start

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>tfw I will never be this functional

Why even live?

>my stay on fit predates that skelly channel
>ck and reddit used to spam his shit all over the place