Tfw 29 already

>tfw 29 already
>Everything is shit
>Life is shit
>Women my age are jaded garbage, despite Veeky Forums's delusional stories about how you can bang 20 year olds when you're 30, the only 20 year olds that would respond to you are 4/10 at best
>best shape of my life, but that's not really that impressive
>Slowly starting to go bald
>Look visibly older/wrinkles etc.

I know this isn't really Veeky Forums but I just don't know what to do anymore.

What's the point?

I remember when I started seeing a girl when I was 19 and it was so exciting and fun and interesting, you got nervous, you felt in love etc, now it's just "I guess this is happening". Marrying a woman who's over 24 that you haven't been dating for at least 5 years is a fucking stupid idea, raising kids is impossible and I'm not even sure I want any and I'm already 29

Fuck what's the point anymore Veeky Forums? Life is so boring, dull and generally shit that I have no idea where to go from here. I'm making more money than I ever did when I was younger, best shape of my life, but shit I wish I was a teenager again. I missed out on so much.

Just fucking kill me senpai, real shit. There's no point to anything anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck what's the point anymore Veeky Forums?

Also 29 here. I get where you're coming from, and I have to say that the accumulation of wealth and power is the point. Then again, I've always thought that was the point, and it's where I was headed anyways. Life is a game and dollars are the point system.

what do you do for a living

Life is fucking shit. Just try to do things you enjoy / like until the sweet release of death.

That, or just kill yourself now.

Take advice from this man
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

Same here
>27
>career on track, money is good
>best shape, have diet, workout figured out
>every woman you meet is bland, used up and boring
>no excitement, dont enjoy going out

I don't know. Everybody I talk to about my life is like "wow, this is a dream, enjoy it!" and I am here like, ok, where should this go?

>despite Veeky Forums's delusional stories about how you can bang 20 year olds when you're 30

You can. If you're attracting 4/10's, I have bad news for you: you're 4/10 yourself, perhaps 5/10.

You should listen to Achieve Your Goals podcast, an episode called 'Nothing Is Impossible - An Interview with Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis', it will give you some insight.

Every time i see this kinda thread i have to think that op is a basement dweller who never goes out and does anything spontaneous or has shit hobbies. If your life is all about the pursuit of women then your life is dull and empty. Make a change

TO BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL AND EXAMPLE FOR THE YOUNGSTERS.

IT IS ONE OF THE DEFINING TRAITS OF MANHOOD. EMBRACE IT. BEING A ROLEMODEL MEANS UNLIMITED CHANCES FOR REFINEMENT AND IMPROVEMENT.

ONCE YOU'VE MADE YOUR GAINS, YOU'LL FIND SATISFACTION IN HELPNG OTHERS MAKE THEIRS. IT WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE MEANING AND PURPOSE.

Travel around the world my m8.
Take some time off.

Nice blog faggot, I hope you die alone

chef at wendys

>jus go out :DDDDDD

nah it's all the same bullshit

Sex is pretty much the only point of existing

Sounds like your life revolves around women.

you have to find a higher purpose. you feel like there is "no point" because you have no direction and no purpose.

You're just distracting yourself. Your bullshit job is bullshit

>my life is determined by some non-existant fantasy grill.
26 here. Why don't you get everything else sorted in your life first, being Veeky Forums should make you more confident for a start. Either you forgot that 95% of all guys our age are skinny fat DYELs or you have a really terrible physique. Fix one of these.
pic unrelated

I'm a cadaver

Really? And how much do you make a year?

you have no game, no inner frame. good body is only the beginning. you need to find a passion in your life and pursue it, make it your goal and not compromise it for anything, like some random bitch. you wont be happy in any other way.

Its only up to you to find your own happiness. Try the redpill reddit for some field reports and general information for frustrated and lost guys.

you need to discover that in yourself.

>delusional stories about how you can bang 20 year olds

Im 28,7 and only fuck 8+/10 aged 15-23 while having a worse body than you. so its possible. you just need to continue selfimproving, either from RP reddit, or at least one of the books that are thrown around here in threads sometime like no more mr nice guy, illimitable man, rolo tomassi.

>aged 15-23
youre 28 and bang 15 year olds?

>redpill reddit for some field reports

those are ridiculous fictions.

Join something greater than yourself. It's the best way to see real development. There is a purpose you just haven't found it

A temple
A military
A new career

All it takes is motivation brah

Do you have any passions? If not, get some.

Try new things - art, rock climbing, kayaking, hiking, shooting guns, church, meditation, biking, running, boxing, writing, investing, start a business, travel, build something, go camping, go have a beer.

Imagine you're a kid again and you can do anything you want to do - just go do it man. Sure, a lot of things are better if there's someone with you, but you will meet people if you just get out there.

god damn your post was pretty solid until you mentioned that youre 28 fucking 15 year olds. jeeeeeeeeezy petes

I swear to god Veeky Forums sometimes you can be as vile of a cesspool as r9k

mate, it's just his culture. don't criticize. coexist.

That's funny, OP, because I was banging 18-19 year olds until I was exactly 30.
But I also know how to work those daddy issues. They mostly just want a rough bear man to give them some, deep, thick, hard.. "approval".
Can't say no to that. :3

sure bud

Dude milfs are the best anyway

I fucking love used up depraved sluts. Just wrap your junk and don't go down on them

So many successful people go through rough stretches. Personally now I am married to a hot woman, like my job, a happy dad, like where I live. But I was a step away from being a NEET in my late twenties.

And, yeah, getting Veeky Forums definitely helped me look a LOT better and get an awesome wife much younger than me (although I'd be totally OK with someone my own age), and the routine of lifting helped me out of a rut of aimless days where I played too much Civilization and watched pirated TV shows until 3 in the morning.

Not gonna say lifting is a cure all, but it does help, and realistically every single person looks better and younger if they lift.

lol, my dubs don't lie, little guy.
Don't be mad because I know how to pick up waitresses and cashiers.

I think you need to stop hatin' and start relatin'.
Or die a virgin. I honestly don't care, because I'm not the miserable one.

>kids
>married

RIP

Not OP but it's probably like a dollar or two over minimum wage

this

No matter how cheesy it sounds, find out what is your passion and make it your life

My music production is finally starting to actually pay off after all these years with just me clicking on my computer and refreshing for single digit plays.
If I can make this my stable daily job I don't need anything else in my life really. So fucking happy, no 10/10 girl could replace the feeling

That's the dream