I am becoming sociopathic towards the ugly

I am becoming increasingly disconnected from reality.

I am at a family gathering at the moment, and am physically repulsed by the people related to me.

My mother is flabby with loose skin and liverspots, she cries at the slightest thing and has a 4-5 second reaction time when you try to talk to her.

My father is in acceptable physical shape but has no ambition except to lay around at waste his precious hours on this earth. He is short and balding.

My younger brother is fat and disgustingly pale, his skin wobbles like a washed up corpse when he moves and he is far less intelligent than normal for his peers.

I have gotten so used to hanging around with high-achieving, fit and energetic 20-somethings at uni I feel unable to interact with others not so 'perfect'. When I brush against my "loved ones" I have to physically suppress a shudder, and I find dinner table conversation almost unbearable. I just want to leave and go back to my muscular, intelligent friends where I can be myself and not this repressed animal I am at """"home"""".

I recognise this cold loathing I have begun to feel from media like American Pyscho or Solzhenitsyn, and I know its not healthy or normal.

How do I fix myself? I have never felt so alien before.

They're probably proud of you, user

wow, threads don't get much worse than this folks.

Damn. Why so harsh on the disgustingly pale? Not all of us are born with Mediterranean tans

Me too, but I don't hate anyone.

I've for the past three years lived on my own and only spent time with people at work or people my own age with similar ambitions. I feel at home and comfortable with these people. Everyone has a university degree and a job that requires certification from the authorities.

No one in my family even finished high school.

Lets see your physique lil boy :) post it.

You are are the definition of fedora dude, you sound 17 and through your edgy phase

I know what I think is terrible. This is the only place I can be honest about my deeper feelings though, and this is just how I am right now.

Pale is fine I think. He is pale, hairless and fat though, and all I can think of when I see him is a bloated corpse or a rotting sun-baked fish's innards. He makes me want to puke.

My father did great things when he was younger. He graduated from Oxford with a First, but then never did anything with his degree and degenerated into the useless layabout I see now.

It pains and scares me to see that kind of life wasted.

Im 21.

I know people here. I cant risk anyone recognising me - the things I am saying here are horrific and unforgiveable.

I want to get better, but I have to be honest about how I feel right now. Do you think this will just pass with time, like other phases?

(You) as well

You're a pseud and you should have finished this phase in your late teens.

Enjoy the phase you will soon enter, wherein you start to cherish and desperately seek authenticity, brutality and naïveté. You will spend most of your time with old drunks, bikers and gopniks in poor neighborhoods and you'll indulge in things you wouldn't even dream of now. At least this is an entertaining and often charming and impressive phase.

>Do you think this will just pass with time, like other phases?
I surely hope so. Dude it's your family.
>knows people who go to Veeky Forums
>talk shit about his own family
>is probably dyle
I don't really understand why do you consider yourself so superior, go to the street and you'll probably see a guy that is better than you in pretty much everything (unless you live in a shithole or little town or whatever)

Not op here, wtf are you talking about?

>thinking that old drunks, bikers and gopniks are authentical and naive

lmao you don't get more underage than this, gopniks and niggers are literally more cynical than the average dudebro

He's at the worst possible phase of intellectual development, he has an inflated ego and still perceives his "achievements" to have any merit.

I bet the fuck can't even make a boomerang or milk a cow.

One tends to think so when one is ~20 and just coming off the (poorly understood) Nietzschean high you've been on for the last 5 years.

Some people end up travelling eastward, others end up slumming it.

COngrats, you're an elitist. Come back when you're sociopathic towards anyone of the low/middle class.

Guys I dont want to have an argument about whether there is logic behind my sense of superiority or not - there almost certainly isn't but its not like you can change my mind. Its a fundamental part of this developing mental problem of mine.

I just want help - I know I have a problem and I think I need to fix it ASAP before I go full Ellioy Rodgers mode.

>>before I go full Ellioy Rodgers mode.

Virgin detected

>come from Veeky Forums family
>dad used to be a college athlete
>mom grew up living like a pioneer
>brother is insanely fit basketball player
>brother and dad would get pissed at me if I didn't workout atleast once a day
>family would always comment on my nutrition choices
>forced me into playing sports
>mfw I was shamed and taunted into enjoying lifting
>mfw I enjoy a level of health most of the population doesn't enjoy

Thanks dad and brother and mom

I was trying to bait you but you actually replied so damn well

I'm not a virgin. As a gay man its pretty easy to find hot intelligent guys DTF at uni.

Stop pretending you're patrick bateman. Read some new books and go outside.

Not as bad as you but I'm rapidly heading in the same direction

You just need to see that the 20-something fit energetic people are more fake than your family and probably would be immoral at the least chance to do so, just call on them on their bullshit and you will see how much of a facade it really is, probably they will leave you even if you were right, they just don't care about being true, they care about keeping with the highschool ideal of pretending to be popular and what not

your family in the other case is authentically moral and probably loves you, if you give the topic that you feel increasingly disconnected with them they probably will listen you and give you advice because they are true human and they have nothing to prove at all.

Obviously being fit doesn't mean you want to put on a facade unless you make it so, for being fit isn't moral or immoral, it's just a tool

It comes from having been more or less the same myself and knowing many others who was/is there. I'm usually terrible at expressing myself in writing but feel incredibly lucid when it's regarding this subject.

>being this autistic
also...
>dinner table conversation
do you actually eat with your family every night at the dinner table like some kind of faggot? my family hasnt done that since i was like 5

I feel you, OP. Nobody except for those on Veeky Forums can watch my wit and knowledge of memes.

>my family hasnt done that since i was like 5
I...I'm sorry for you, user

If you're not willing to post your own physique while talking trash about your own fucking family whilst on the fitness part of a Syrian child trading forum, chances are you are DYEL af.

legit advice:
just like this user said, there are better people then you. Be ambitious, get a well-paying but demanding job, this is one of the places where you can find those kind of people. You will soon realize that this time the roles have reversed. Chances are you will be dealing with someone who will be smarter, more knowledgeable and more experienced. This will force you to learn humility and helps you empathize with people in similar situation.

It's because you care about them. If you didn't you'd show complete indifference. Why don't you get your brother in shape, or is that too hard for you?

Lmao this

>Im 21.

I know people here. I cant risk anyone recognising me - the things I am saying here are horrific and unforgiveable.

Fuck off, bitch. This is how I know you are dyel piece of shit.

>berating your own family
>posts picture of Zane instead of selfie

Afraid of others judging you in a thread talking shit about your own senpai behind their backs. You're beyond help.

Nobody will recognize you by your physique faggot

>post body OP

>Grrrrr my family sux
>No! Can't post body pls no bully ;_; not a nice board

Faggot

Go tell them exactly what you wrote here. If you pussy out, then congratulation, your problem is solved, you ARE the faggot.

Why the fuck would I do that. I'm autistic and isolated, not masochistic.

lmao you literally got the first high of your life because people outside your family (fake) validated you and you already abandoned your family for those who doesn't even care about you

mirin emotional gains topkek

toastin in an ebig bad bread

shitposting at its highest

*applause*

wew

delete this

I've been really into inner peace shit for the past 18 months. I used to be a short fuse and now I'm never been happier or felt better. I work so hard in the gym every session. and it's not like you become a pussy, you just get really comfortable with deflecting things you don't want and disappointing people when they ask you for things you don't want to do for whatever reason

One day you too will get tired,broken and fat.
Time makes fools of us all op

This.

Op ignore these people. I feel the same, its not "ugly" people but people who clearly do not get in any physical activity whatsoever. fat, obese or just plain out of shape looking people.

I can't respect that level of laziness, to literally eat and do nothing else. Being fat = clear sign of what you dod during the week, absolutely nothing.

I've gained a respect for fit people though, because you know how hard it is to go to the gym and control your diet + sleep.

Why are fat people so fucking lazy

OP I feel the exact opposite, I come from a highly intelligent family of scientists and engineers, being around normies is repulsive. Blows my mind how stupid people are at my age, compared to my siblings and cousins.

never

I think you mean the word, Wise.
Intellect doesn't necessarily relate to people who read and put effort into studying.

lol me too

>Caring about the physique of a guy who wishes to express his thoughts and feelings anonymously
Youre so fucking retarded holy fuck

Op seriously this. Ignore the fact its your family, you just dislike laziness and sloth, same as user and I. It doesn't make you a bad person, quite the opposite, actually. Just bear with them, stay humble. You can't change them - don't even try. Be facetious - tell them the meal was great, tell your mom her hair looks nice, talk with your dad about his favorite sports team, etc....

It might not be a phase, btw. I'm quite a bit older and I share your sentiments. I've just learned to endure it quietly, keep it to myself and how to put on a joyful mask of complete ignorance. You are better than them, just don't be arrogant about it. Be the better man, since you are.

Palefag here, what do I do? Do I rock it, or do I get a fake tan?

let them know homie

>Eliott 2: Electric Boogaloo

You have to realize that your feeling of superiority is an indulgence and be disgusted with yourself for being so weak. If you were really better, you wouldn't be so restless about it

>Parents were both super fit in college
>in shit shape now
Fuck! Every heard of 'role model', guys??

Tbf though my dad is nearly 70 and looks like late 50s so good for him either way.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

You should read American Psycho. I feel like you would relate.

have you considered meditation?
I´ve heard it helps with shit like that

holy fuck YOU are so retarded

I feel like you didn't read the whole post