Hello, health board

Hello, health board.
Which is the least harmful, vaping or snus (dip)?

how bout you don't tobacco products nigger

Vaping. Dip is waste.

The same time you quit with alcohol.

Nicotine gum if you absolutely must, you hipster faggot

Dip gives you cancer and if you vape, I or any other red blooded American male will pound your phucking face in if we so much as catch a whiff of your fedora fumes lol

So considering the mortality rate of the former vs the latter... stick to snus, kid

it doesn't matter your body is only a vessel

European or American snus, or American "dip" like Grizzly, Cope, ect., and where the vape fluid from?

Generally, I would say vaping, followed by European snus (General is what I used), followed by long-leaf American chew, followed by American dip, from least to most harmful. Avoid all vaping fluids from China.

This is based on how bad each made my gingivitis and how close to oral grafts each left me. I also smoked, which is worse than everything else listed, though hookah (both with shisha and hashish) was fine.

Not being a poser is significantly better for your health because it means you can get the same effects from NRT products since you only care about the stimulus and not looking cool (or, as is more often the case, like a complete and utter faggot).

Vaping is ghey
Dipping is fucking disgusting

Your call

Snus, probably. Assuming we're talking about steam-cured Swedish Snus. At the very least, Snus has been much more intensively studied, and there is no definitive link to cancers other than a mild increase in your chances of getting pancreatic cancer. It's a factor in why Swedish men have a lower chance of getting lung, throat or mouth cancers than Swedish women or men from other European countries.

Vaping has barely been studied, but it is associated with something called "popcorn lung" which probably comes from inhaling steam, and there's a pretty good likelihood of there being trace amounts of heavy metals in either the vape fluid or the heating element.

Since the effects of Snus have been studied for generations, and we have a pretty good idea of what it does to your body, I'd stick with that and let other people find out if there are long-term health consequences to vaping.

Dip has an insane amount of nicotine in it. Nicotin constricts your blood vessels. You need dilated blood vessels for erections. This is how I quit tobacco.

vape

Dip will give you cancer.
Vaping will make you cancer.

Either smoke and deal with the issues or give up tabaco.

kek

but seriously dip is far more harmful than vaping

vaping will make you a walking meme though so there's that to consider

underrated post

Snus is fucking disgusting. A barbaric practice.

>looking like this isn't memey

Ignore the judgemental faggots. If you got to do tobacco, vape. It's far healthier than dipping or smoking.

vaping isn't well understood compared to tobacco products but at the moment at least it appears vaping is vastly less harmful than tobacco. but it's still harmful. so if you vape you're still a faggot who is never gonna make it

If you aren't addicted to nicotine already I'd suggest neither. Whether snus causes cancer hasn't been researched sufficiently yet, but what is certain is it'll fuck up your gums. Ending up with exposed tooth roots probably isn't very good for your dental health either, unless the gingivitis gets so bad the teeth fall out before the caries bacteria get to work.

I'm on my second round of quitting this shit hobby now, last time went pretty well for half a year so I'm hoping for great success. After a while the nicotine stops doing much at all outside of just cancelling out the withdrawal symptoms so money would be better spent on good food which is always enjoyable. Just my 5öre.

Good euro snus or organic vape. Non-organic vape gives you popcorn lung.

This sounds fedora but tobacco pipes are a good way to get nicotine, You don't inhale it and it has a much lower health risk than other methods.

Can take 10 minutes to an hour though depending on how big you want your bowl.

>Nicotine
>addictive

It isn't like cigarettes. Nicotine by itself is not chemically addictive at all.

>Which is less gay, sucking dicks or taking dicks up the ass?

>It isn't like cigarettes. Nicotine by itself is not chemically addictive at all.
I really wouldn't urge you to test that hypothesis on yourself, doc.

This is LITERALLY a picture of you

Have fun getting sued or shot faggot.

fuckin dumbass use roids

As a doc my instinct is vaping if you knew what was in it. Which you don't.
Saw some study a while back showing a ridiculous percentage of vape canisters were loaded with a pandora's box of random Chinese chemicals regardless of what it said on the packaging/website. Not to mention, we have fuck all data on the longterm consequences of vaping so I'm pretty much in the same position as some doc in the 50s saying "Cigarettes are a-ok if buy a filtered brand".

On the other hand, snus causes a significant increase in the risk of mouth cancer, pancreatic cancer and a bunch of other diseases.

I smoke tobbacco pipes and it's absolutely nothing to stop for a month at a time.

It can only be habitually addictive.

Either way you're a faggot