High Test: Ebony Edition

Dump your pics boys

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/toribrixx/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brehs...

God black """women""" are so gross even horny ass black men don't want them. Black women are so ugly and pathetic and needs to be killed off. They are worthless

Fuck black women are easily the ugliest women on the planet

Back 2 pol

This is bait

>Call ugliest race of women on the planet ugly
>Means I'm from pol
I'm black you dumb black bitch black women are so ugly I wouldn't fuck one with someone else's dick. White women are superior in every way

one word: MASERATI

hot fucking damn i'm white but this is fucking ungodly

Great thread guys

At least mine is Veeky Forums related.

Black women with Caucasian features are best. Call me a cuck all you want, but mixed girls are sexy af

Fug...

no one gives a shit you dumb cracker

>Caucasian features

Africans existed before Caucasians so they are African features

Right and some of them evolved while others didnt.

Kek'd

All shades of Black girls

The one on the right seriously looks like a dude. The others are totally smashable.

gawddamn

I'm not a /pol/ack but...

>Implying you actually understand evolution
back to science class, kid

im black and i hope those posts funny

that picture is gay and you sound like a faggot who cant take a joke

sup dfp

Girls with this type of hair are my fetish

yooooooooo thats the bitch from GoT

But this thread literally is about niggers. And making fun of niggers happened before /pol/ even existed. Posting pics of monkeys and pretending they're black women is not a /pol/ thing.

And I'm not even the one who posted it, kill yourself.

3>2>1>>>

excuse me while I rerail this thred by posting proper ebony hitest

3 is Tori Brixx on IG:

instagram.com/toribrixx/?hl=en

That's good browsing right there.

My dick doesn't know how to feel

the only rail you belong on friend

There's a nice fat ass, and there's fucking disgusting. Can you guess which one this is?

must go to america

you nazis are always so serious

you have no joie de vivre at all

:3

Your a racist white faggot

wheres the leather couch option?

>mfw thick track girls
>mfw they come in dark chocolate

dude what

She looks really chimpy. Is this what the sexual revolution has come too decent looking white guys with money cant even get white girls? They have to settle with ugly 3/10 chimps BAKA

that's the spirit!

>calling an actual model chimpy looking
>fit standards

each to their own. But Nikki is far more attractive than her husband

I don't know about you but I like models not chimpy ugly looking ass black bitches who are only models because MUH DIVERSITY. Black women are ugly as fuck white goddesses are superior at everything.

Then why are you even in this thread?

She is not even pretty she looks anorexic and looks like a little boy she needs a sandwich

Why can't we all just get along?

t. tiny dick white boi

>white goddesses
>posts a dog haired, no liped hungry skelly

cmon son

dayum

wow

fuck you nigger

hhnnnnnnnnngg

I can't believe people actually think this was worth saving.

You can equate that to everything.

>HURR HUURR SHES FAT /HIGHTEST/
>LOW TEST BETA KEK
>THICC TEST TEST TEST!!11

I guess you high test people are also the new furfags, since you can't escape hearing that being spouted on 4chin.

im going to have a heart attack the test is too high

>white goddesses

Not to sound elitist, but if you've been on this site long enough, you'd know exactly what that post is referring to.

Years back, racism was common, but it was kept to racist jokes, threads specifically about race or social issues, shit like that. But ever since the /new/pol/ split, the frequency of blatantly off-topic racist shitposting has gone up across the entire site. Not even the slow boards are safe from this bullshit.

/pol/ is a cancer, and moot is a spineless asshole who ruined his own website and then bailed on it because he was tired of dealing with the idiots that he helped to breed and because he had enough Veeky Forums pass money to make a profit off of this dump for once in his life.

But it's not just /pol/ and the "news" board that he fucked up, either. Veeky Forums used to be the health and fitness board, and roiders used to be ostracized. They were welcome to post here, of course, but it was accepted that people would poke fun at them. Now we have steroid generals, and the board's social norms have completely flipped in favor of the gearheads.

Fuck moot, and fuck people like you who only help to perpetuate the problems.

t. Jealous white girl

DAMN BTFO

that's pretty racist

Every human looks like a chimp. See the George Bush pictures. Only black people get mad about the comparison though which makes the whole thing hilarious.

hello chimpo

hello chimpo

hello chimpo

hello chimpo

Hello Cimpo

>ywn behold the contrast of your pearly white cum on her midnight black skin

you're literally just proving their point because he doesn't look anything like that