FPH/FPS

>Best friend was 180lbs
>encourage her to workout with me
>she's upset after months of cardio/weights she hasn't lost any weight
>Ask her what she ate today and if she is watching calories
>Oh I had two hamburgers with mayo and ketchup and cheese and pickles, with some watermelon and potato salad and 2 cosco hot dogs. I had some coke (several cans) etc etc
>She gave me a list of everything and it was well over the calorie cut
>Tell her that's why she's not losing weight
>Afterwards she gets dedicated
>loses 10lbs in a couple weeks

She's still slowly losing weight, but it's slowing down and she is starting to get lazy again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_V1OGMEvww
youtube.com/watch?v=3q3UcSzSmi0#t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=PDqsdIWhBZA
youtube.com/watch?v=0S7ST7GsbGs
youtu.be/8ns0MwWjzJ0?t=61
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_IRrBeu-0
youtube.com/watch?v=UE7I5mPHsSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as much as that proves a point that seems hellish

completely agree
But now fatties can't use the
"I can't afford healthy food so I can't lose weight" excuse.

he really took one for the team. its a damn shame it wont make a difference for any of them

im sure the first twinkie was awesome. but the 1000th...

just imagine the god awful shits he had to endure

At least the shits helped to aid his weight loss lmao

How could you be this cruel.

holy shit its delusional

If someone said this to me, for the first time in my life I would act on whatever violent impulse took over. As soon as she was at the brink of death, I'd make sure she stayed alive. I could never kill someone, but I definitely could repeatedly beat someone into permanent deformity again and again.

Unending violence.

Unending bliss.

Please tell me this isn't real
She probably goes around telling people she works out, too

She ended up losing weight, getting fit, and admitting how delusional she was. Getting stuck in the fat-mind does weird things to you.

its like stockholm syndrome with yourself

She uses a fryer on bed on the show.

Obesity is a mental illness. Over 70% of the people in this country are lunatics. We have two lunatics running for president. We are so beyond fucked it's not even funny.

Oh it's real.
She's addicted to cheesy potatoes

youtube.com/watch?v=X_V1OGMEvww

It's hilarious if you're not a burgercuck.

At one point they load a truck full of potatoes and dumped them down a hill to show her how many potatoes she eats a year. She just cried and ate more cheesy potatoes.

kek

did he died?

They say he's still laying there to this day

Jesus fucking Christ I thought she at least ate a bite of it, how can you be brought to tears by smelling a Brussel sprout

lel

i fucking hate fat acceptance and her attitude but let's be honest she's not that fat

RIP bees

Mostly she has loose skin, which is probably due to gaining more than 30 lbs during her pregnancies. But she is pretty chubby, that skin is dangling off of a hefty chunk of fat.

no but that tummy is blown the fuck out and her poor husband has to stare at it all the time.

damn that's hot, how can i find gf like that?

based malodrax, dude's got problems we can't even begin to understand

You'll find one of the subway, for sure.

Wtf this can't be real

>thin privilege is being able to enjoy the ocean
>whales can't enjoy the ocean
the fuck is she on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=3q3UcSzSmi0#t=14

youtube.com/watch?v=PDqsdIWhBZA

youtube.com/watch?v=0S7ST7GsbGs

youtu.be/8ns0MwWjzJ0?t=61

just think, he's a doctor now. He's treating patients. Malodrax the inevitable

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_IRrBeu-0

Ain't that Summer's Eve to the left of her?

At least she keeps her vagina clean
there's also prenatals too

Does anyone have footage of this?

I wish I still had the full video of that. It was a good fap.

I remember the time I broke on of those. Isn't the fact that she is fat she broke it, but holy shit, not even trying to go around. Fat seriously fucks up the brain.

got to go extremes to pop dat wheelie

I'm almost jealous of your story OP
I have a friend in particular that comments on her own size constantly, both saying she needs to lose weight but saying she doesn't need to lose weight cause she's so sexy/desirable/can do anything she wants. Her attitude has dismantled some great friendships and it always gets me down to see other people willing to improve and take advice while others contradicts themselves but blame everything else.

>'the dr says I my ankle pain will most likely disappear if I lose some weight'
>'I'm hot and I like my curves, I don't care what other people think about my weight'
>'I'm starting to eat clean/atkins/paelo/going vegan!'
>'*instagrams two servings of waffleswith the caption ''couldn't decide heheh''

Sorry anons,I'm just bitter

Screenshot of when she admits delusion?

but, muh protein

With that kind of volume, I'm sure she floats just fine. They make ships out of concrete and she probably displaces more than the average kayak.

Cunt is saying unless the gym has a pool she is too triggered to exercise.

>I'm willing to bet actual money that you have a tumblr

kek

>Any gains he had are now gone.

Unless they're tears of joy, brussels sprouts with some red pepper flake is God-tier.

>the amazing bulk

youtube.com/watch?v=UE7I5mPHsSU

Almost worth btfo'ing fatties. Though they'll still say he always had thin genetics etc

Why carry such toxic dead weight?
Dump that bitch and come hang out work the homos of fit

i remember this dude. he would have a protein shake and multivitamin as well so he wouldnt get sick.

To be fair, pool exercise would be a good start for someone so morbidly obese they get tremendous joint pain just from walking.

But yeah, using the word "triggering" is basically a replacement for "requires effort" and I'm pretty fed up with most of that side of society and their utter refusal to confront any of their problems, so I can see where you're coming from in having no sympathy for someone who has let themselves go that badly

*tips fedora*
also where is that picture from?

>an hour of intense yoga a day
Bitch. That aint exercise. Or intense.

lol ik
the last thing fat people need is yoga

Jesus Christ
>stand up

>reasonable sizes

How delusional do you have to be to think your size is reasonable?

I have that same TV remote

>ill do yoga
>it looks easy

I love based Glenn

desu if I were her dad and I wanted grandkids I wouldn't ask her to lose the weight because she would have trouble finding a guy, I'd ask her to lose the weight because of potential complications from childbirth or miscarriage.

To be fair, some food people just can't eat.

For me, it's beets. Sometimes when I feel like binge eating, I just open a juicy can of those and take a big smell.

I then proceed to gag, dryheave, and my desire to eat anything disappears.

Fuck beets.
I'd hit it.

>mfw eggplant

Whoever thought of eating that is the devil.

Sweet potatoes here. I know they're better for me, but that shit makes me vomit.

does anyone else feel kinda bad for the dad? shit if my kid was a useless sack of shit I'd feel terrible for raising them wrong

>that fucking smile
I'm triggered

I can't eat tofu or hummus. I know it's healthy and shit, but the taste and texture is fundamentally wrong to me.

fuck off, bernie is oldschool. that's a hiIIary supporter if i've ever seen one.

>tfw a BMI of only 17.8 and no matter how hard I try I can't put on any more muscle mass because I don't have access to a gym, body weight workouts do nothing for me.

What do I fucking do?

>the laws of physics don't work for me

buy a squat rack, barbell and plates
read the sticky
SS+GOMAD

Lol, that poor man

Based doges

That is fucking brilliant! Based dogs

At last, zoidberg has found love!

fat people are literal children.
Size war when

Post full video, pls

What confuses me the most is that I can tuck my erect dick down between my legs, so why couldn't he?

>That ascending colon in the fatty
>All that beetus trying as desperately to fight gravity as the fatty themself