Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/casssmartin/?hl=en
instagram.com/laurenlf/
wilhelmina.com/los-angeles/models/fitness/women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best based waifu

jb fl work gf

Ok guys, I have had injuries on my right shoulder and bicep. Its been a year and theres a pretty big inbalance.. How to correct ? Considering steroids, can I pin in that arm to stimulate more growth on that side ? How to even out faster ?

lol

Doesn't work like that. U should not pin there.

AYY LMAO

is this a real girl or a dude pretending to be one

:( screw you guys.. is the only salvation patience and just lifting to correct it ?

Few questions from someone new to the idea of TRT and having it recommended by my doctor:

How poor would my natural test production be if I'm on TRT for a couple years and have to stop?

What is the best route to take if I lose insurance?

JB FL finger blasts work girlie.

Some var chick at my gym snapped at one of the employees and made him walk away all sheepishly. Gotta love the girls that are more alpha than the majority of guys.

You finnta' throw hands boy?

In4 liftin to the heaviest feels in hardcore.

does var actually make girls more alpha

more my nigga

Anyone in here military? Full time guard here and want to look at blasting in the future. Want to know if it has to be when I'm out or if they test while in.

i am pretty sure they don't test for roids unless they specifically suspect you are using them and order the test

subjectively yes.

instagram.com/casssmartin/?hl=en

Doesn't show up on the standard UA and unless you tell someone, chances are they're never going to take the time to check.

FREAKS
FAGS

>knives & kim drunkenly making out

I think it's time to buy the coloured editions

ayyy we out here

one of my other roid waifus

instagram.com/laurenlf/

The shitty thing is I can't ask not anonymously because then it would be suspicious as hell so can't ask people in my shop or anything.
Thanks, as long as it doesn't show up on a normal urinalyses I really don't have any reason not to while in.

hey guys, is this dude natty
ig: @jreeep

which guard branch?

probably roids but still looks like shit.

simple way of figuring it out

is he bigger than you?
not natty

is he smaller than you?
natty

agr? fuck you and the horse you rode in on you lucky bitch

but for cereals it requires a command-directed specific blood test that's sent to the wada-certified ucla analytical testing laboratories, basically unless you piss off somebody high up enough to make them cockslap you like that the only way you're getting tested is following cid's recommendation after they literally find shit in your posession

>using wrist wraps for curls and lateral raises
is she retarded?

These threads are boring nowadays

What happened to Chems epic stories of beating his gf and running off into the night w a trashbag full of drugs and syringes and needles? Felt like I was watching the season finale of breaking bad

Any of you guys get your shred on playing Pokemon go?

gotta protect those joints, right babe?

>long time ago read about retards saying how if you get muscles you can't scratch your back
>think it is just more tumblr whale bullshit

>>fast forward to now
>can't scratch back

fuck

well hopefully for you it's because of muscles and not obesity. Regardless work on flexibility and get a damn back scratcher/gf.

>tfw no more "right babe" cus pianoman left his gf
you should work on your mobility, friend

Yeah, just right place right time. Fucking sweet, I'm on pretty good terms with everyone so can't see that happening.
Air National Guard specifically.

Where do you get it? I don't want to buy Mexican made death drugs. Going to have to do a lot of research first.

she's so fucking hot goddamn

>tfw no fit roiding gf

>walking around, sometimes running for that dragonite
>shred

pick one

>grinded super hard to 22, got burnt out
>back to dota & not going outside

it's better this way, with TI starting tomorrow

Say this all the time, but it makes me sick that it's illegal to sell gear in the UK when its legal to buy/possess/use.

I get that you Americans with your delusions about steroids have to be all secretive about it, but why can't us UK fags just say "yeah, got mine from here, it was good".

I know there's boards like Meso RX and Reddit's steroidsource, but you still can't be sure if they're all just shills.

shes thicc like izzy. gotta scoop that up.

probably want to delete that because of the forum names duder.

How tall is this chick? I swear if she's over 5'10 I'll scream

>tfw no tall roiding gf

Is /sst/ real or fbi

5'6"

i have pelvic tilt also that needs fixing. is there a actual reliable resource to read about stretching? I see some places saying if you hold a stretch for under 2 minutes it's useless, and some saying if you do it for over 30 seconds it's useless.

fuck, where are all the qt tall girls

nowhere, because tall girls are never qts

enjoy your spooky skeleton

end your life niggermanlet

becoming a supple leopard by kelly starrett

kek

I hate women

S P O O K Y

S K E L E T O N

this plus the shit chris duffin puts out, usually involving starrett too

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

I dont think even pinning test or tren base suspension would work, you probably dont want it to either.

Just as poor as it is now, minus whatever natural decrease you'd have over the couples you'd have anyway.

Best route would be to buy Test E and keep pinning, it's not expensive. Just keep up with blood tests if you stay on TRT/cruise.

her face is too symmetrical, it's off putting.

you could probably find some here but most of them are skeles.
wilhelmina.com/los-angeles/models/fitness/women

Really? We can't even post that here?

Will delete gladly, but that doesn't seem right. I'm sure it's fine - I've seen both posted plenty of times before, and a basic Google search brings them up.

hnnnggg

if that turns you on, you have serious issues

>wanna start juicing
>one of the side effects of test is acne
>already prone to acne and have bad bacne and chest acne as it is
JUST END MY SUFFERING RIGHT NOW FAMILIA

What's the deal with acne and steroid use? Is it likely if you didn't get it as a teenager? Is it easily avoided with showers, sun exposure and plenty of vitamins?

Just read something that associated steroid use with a case of Acne Fulminans.

Do a Google search, click on images. Protip - make sure you're not eating. Prepare to be horrified.

shut up niggermanlet

a c c u t a n e

accutane. but you'll want to get it under control before you start pinning.

Is there any way to take roids and not get gyno? So many of you niggas got bitch tits. It's embarrassing.

This is the sole reason I haven't roided btw.

Acne is the best of the side effects- the others being gyno and baldness

accutane my man

yes

Take your AI and you won't get it, simple as that.

>but it makes me sick that it's illegal to sell gear in the UK when its legal to buy/possess/use.
Countries where it's legal to buy/possess/use treat the user as a "victim" (think heroin. A user won't be sent to prison), meanwhile a seller isn't.

you sure m8s? my cunt derm told me to stick to the lotions because accutane will fuck up my liver or some shit

is she just trying to jew me out of my money?

Bro don't even need acutane. Hit the tanning bed hard

well if the lotions or whatever work for you thats obviously better but if they dont you have to bring out the big guns

it does have negative effects on the liver, that's why you're supposed to get blood tests pretty often when you're prescribed accutane

((dermatologist))

the fuck

as long as you're healthy she'd probably be willing to prescribe it. maybe ask for a lower dose, I run 20mg every other day. Works well but I still have some stuff on my rear delts.

whats wrong user?

Not too bad better than Aus. Least you can buy it legally.

That reminds me of a country where it's the opposite.

It's legal in France to sell/take money for sex (prostitution), but illegal for men to pay for sex.

So they arrest the guys paying for sex and then view prostitution as a valid legal form of business, while the customers are seen as scumbag criminals.

reeeee why aren't there any fit chicks near me like this?

You MAY be a homosexual

they might or might not work but it'll probably take a long time

i kinda wanna take accutane because it might be faster

does it work, user? my face acne is not the worst but bacne and chest acne is pretty bad

does accutane cuck it entirely?

If you're fat, don't use test. If you're

Jerry.

awe thnx

Check out this ANGEL with STAIRS in her house.

i'm a low-impulse control kinda cunt and you've convinced me brah

i'll remember your trip code and report back after accutane

last question though how long does it usually take to fuck your acne's shit up

It might make the acne worse for the first month and then it'll get better.

accutane seems to vary a lot by person including the sides
for me it was about 1-2 months, on average it seems by 3 months it should all be good, I was running 40mg first month and 80mg for five months after that which is quite a bit

>and then view prostitution as a valid legal form of business
No, this is not the case at all. Prostitution isn't legal there, it's just not punished.

People who pay for prostitution are treated as people taking advantage of necessity and the instigators of bad actions. Afaik it's the same in the nordic countries. The prostitutes are treated like the "victims" of the drugs scenario.

I don't agree with them but I see where they're coming from and don't think it's comparable to selling illegal drugs (selling sex isn't hurting someone, selling sex whilst having aids is legally prosecuted on the other hand)

thanks phams i know this isn't an /acne/ thread but i'm asking this strictly so i can use test without repercussions

Depends on the drug.

I never got the stigma on prostitution at all. I mean, I wouldn't go but I don't care if others do.

Then again I was out partying on friday and saturday and one of the clubs I went to is literally in the middle of a red light district. And on thursdays it used to be 16+ at that club.

Nobody gives a fuck.

why is my core, back, and upper legs growing literally 5x as fast as the muscles on my arms and calfs

Thoughts on upcoming blast? Can't decide if I should add TRT dose of test alongside.

525mg trest ace
200mg tren enan
20mg superdrol
25mg mk-677
10iu slin PWO
0.625mg letro

more volume

I have a question /fraud/

Mehyltrienolone is methylated tren
Sdrol is methylated mast

So is there such a thing as methylated bold?

>jb fl work gf
>JB FL finger blasts work girlie
Lel, same old situation at work today. I just ignored her trying to make eye contact with me, more than once she's standing over in her section, I make a killer joke that everyone laughs at and she looks at me with regret written all over her face.

>joking around with 16yo coworker all day today, blocking her way, giving her nasty looks whenever I see her
>taking out a box full of flattened cardboard boxes, go for the back door and she's in the way
>say "UHH, what now?"
>she smiles, slaps the box out of my arms and cardboard boxes go everywhere
>say "uhh, you bitch..." and she walks away laughing
>18yo was right there, I pick up the boxes and head out to the dumpster alcove where we put the boxes
>she follows right behind me and sits on a chair put out by the dumpster that employees sit on usually to smoke during their breaks
>she doesn't smoke
I guess she just liked the idea of sitting out by the dumpsters in 88 degree weather on her break today.

how do i into steroids

Dbol

...dbol?

Go for it dude, she's sending your signals but you aren't acting. How is she on a /10 scale?

Ah I tried Google searching methylated boldenone but it didn't turn that up. I guess that answers that then